• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

BumRush

Same here..just says "Shipping today" talked to someone via online chat, she said that it will be shipped today and arrive tomorrow, taking it with a grain of salt since it says that it will be delivered on thursday

Right after I posted, mine shipped. Hope the same for you bud!

Tabasco

Played through the introductory chapter and the game certainly looks great and plays well enough, but boy is the 30 fps jarring coming from UC2 remaster and not having played any 30 fps titles in months. The amount of motion blurring is too much for my taste, and I can definitely feel the input lag. I actually really hope we'll eventually get a Neo update with 60 fps for this.
I don't usually mind 30 fps, but I hope my experience with the game doesn't bother me with this in mind.

Daft Punk

Banned
Do the points just help speed up unlocking stuff or is there stuff you can only get from UCP? I already spend money on Smite so I'm trying to cut back.

RankFTW

Unconfirmed Member
Oh god soooo close.

s0Qkuac.jpg

l5BDQq9.gif

LowParry

5 more hours for me. Just a little bit more to go on the download. Man I'm going to be up all night for this.

Went into this week planning on getting serious about a thing I'm working on and spending pretty much all my free time on it.

We'll see how well that willpower holds up.

GeeDuhb

I preordered Bravely Second CE from Walmart. It released on a Friday and I wasn't able to pick it up in Store until Tuesday

Damn...Oh well, I need to finish replaying U3 anyway, so at least I won't have a reason to give into the temptation to start 4 lol

Did anyone that ordered the Libertalia edition from amazon after 9/1/15 get their order shipped? I contacted amazon support and my copy won't ship until tomorrow.
I ordered it April 23 2016 and it charged my card and shipped immediately this morning .....

When did you pre-order?

I placed mine on May 3rd and it shipped around noon.

I talked to someone via online chat AGAIN and he is saying the previous chat agent was correct:

Okay not to worry I am seeing from my end where the previous agent was correct as the item will be shipped today for you okay, as we speak the item is in the truck at this time as I am seeing where the item is in the shipping soon phase on the system on my end okay.
I can assure you tomorrow you will be playing your game

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Fuck Amazon missing my release date by a day.
Won't get to play this one until Wednesday night now. :(

Really wish Amazon would put a backing on that release day delivery guarantee. Like a $20 gift card if they screw up.

mjc

Is there a good story recap video out there? I'm struggling to remember lots of beats from UC1-3, and I don't particularly like the idea of replaying them right now.

MayMay

Banned
"Aww fuck yeah UC4 can't wait to play it now that I got my copy"

5GB Day One patch with bad Internet

"Guess not ;_; "

Is there a good story recap video out there? I'm struggling to remember lots of beats from UC1-3, and I don't particularly like the idea of replaying them right now.

I watched this one having not played any of the UCs before and felt it may be a little too compact. But for someone who played the games and is looking for a refresher, it may do the trick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYDBrEXLcgU

*Edit* Oops...I just realized this doesn't cover UC 3 at all. It was made to recap the story until UC 3. I'm sorry, but it should hopefully help a little.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
Nice work on the OT, TC.

I'll stay up & play after the unlock, which I don't often do. Should be good times.

As anyone watched the Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Official The Brothers Drake Interview with Nolan North and Troy Baker and if so, does it contain any footage outside of what ND and Sony has shown? Also does Nolan and Troy talk about U4 that highlights moments during the game, or is it just them talking about the game/series from their acting viewpoint?

Its just North and Baker shooting the shit about the series in general. No game footage and no spoilers for 4.

Theorymon

Aw yes, this and that Pokemon Sun and Moon annoucement tomorrow are gonna make my day!

Just a question though, for those of you who played the beta: Do you think its worth getting Playstation Plus for this and Bloodborne? I let my sub run out after a while because I don't play too many online games and the free PS+ games weren't doing it for me, but I'm considering getting back on board of the multiplayer for this is good!

Animal

Banned
Great OT!

Anyone have an NA install size including patch?

I want to make sure I have enough room on my PS4 when I come home with the game after work tomorrow.

Come to think of it, All OT threads should have this info when available.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Same here..just says "Shipping today" talked to someone via online chat, she said that it will be shipped today and arrive tomorrow, taking it with a grain of salt since it says that it will be delivered on thursday

Came here to see if this was the case for anyone else. My special edition still says "Shipping today" and will arrive tomorrow. That said, I am in an area that has Amazon Now, so maybe that has something to do with it??

aravuus

A bit over 2 hours in, just started.. Chapter 5, I think? It's not the most exciting thing ever, but I'm really enjoying the slower start.

The game looks great in-game with some absolutely fantastic lighting and shadows, but it's really the cutscenes that blow my mind. They look incredibly good and every single animation so far looks natural to the point that it's kinda weirding me out a bit. Even when they were eating fucking dinner all I could think was "holy shit that's the best looking dinner-eating animation I've ever seen"

Someone gimme a gif of Nate eating food

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
It shipped, WOOOOH
Edit: actually left seller facility at 4:21 central
Now I can watch civil war without thinking about my shipment lol.

A bit over 2 hours in, just started.. Chapter 5, I think? It's not the most exciting thing ever, but I'm really enjoying the slower start.

The game looks great in-game with some absolutely fantastic lighting and shadows, but it's really the cutscenes that blow my mind. They look incredibly good and every single animation so far looks natural to the point that it's kinda weirding me out a bit. Even when they were eating fucking dinner all I could think was "holy shit that's the best looking dinner-eating animation I've ever seen"

UC3 took forever to get going so I'm not surprised really. Gonna make waiting to jump in to the mp that much harder though.

Came here to see if this was the case for anyone else. My special edition still says "Shipping today" and will arrive tomorrow. That said, I am in an area that has Amazon Now, so maybe that has something to do with it??

Im in SoCal so usually my orders ship from Ontario..talked to two chat reps who both said my game will arrive tomorrow even though on my order status it says arriving on Thursday so will see what happens

Loudninja

Gameplanet 10/10
Having exhausted my repertoire of adjectives for describing this game I’ve decided to keep it simple: Uncharted 4 is the best game in the franchise and – dare I say it – the best game on PS4. Whether you’ve been part of the series since day one or never played any of them before, it matters not – this one is absolutely worth taking the time out to sit down and enjoy.
http://www.gameplanet.com.au/playstation-4/reviews/g5730ea2571130/Uncharted-4-review/

Top Bottom