• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Story Trailer

Don't get why people are saying it's the best graphics in a game. The Witcher 3 looks way better, and that game runs at 60fps. It doesn't really matter what kinds of graphics a game has, it's still going to look shitty at 30fps and below.

Why posts like this are always posted by junior members ?

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Very good trailer, but tech-wise overall it falls in line with the best games already out so i'm not sure what people are seeing. Art is pretty good too, and better tech compared to what was possible on PS3 helps for sure in achieving what looks like the best art direction and overall look in the series so far. Acting was believable thanks to good voices that match the characters and great character models/animations. That nate theme 4.0 tease at the end was very good, can't wait to hear the whole thing.

If i have to say something negative about it, is about ND's ability in making stupid, unappealing and generic human villains. Nadine looks just as terrible as the ones in the previous games (and TLOU).
Yes because powerful black female villain screams "generic".

Tommi84

I justed watched like 30sec and then had to stop as I would jizz my pants and then hate myself for not only ruining my pants but also because I will see something I may not want to see.

Game will be great. Naughty Gods definitely did it again.

Man, Naughty Dog loves spoiling the shit out of their games in their trailers. I guess to whoever cuts their trailer a spoiler is literally showing an important character getting shot in the face, and anything less is fair game.

Anyway, that looks prettay, prettay good.
Can you explain what was so spoilery ?

ghhgf2vesl3.gif

tioslash

Don't get why people are saying it's the best graphics in a game. The Witcher 3 looks way better, and that game runs at 60fps. It doesn't really matter what kinds of graphics a game has, it's still going to look shitty at 30fps and below.

Yeah yeah, whatever.

Amazing trailer. This game is going to be a great birthday gift! :D

I haven't seen The Witcher 3 with all the bells and whistles on PC, so.....,maybe? But even that i doubt. U4 looks incredible here man.

Oh man, cannot wait. Dark Souls 3 and Uncharted 4 on the same month!

And Quantum Break. Can't forget about that one early April.

Hurley

Oh my lord. That was amazing.

image.php

Vuze

Looks sweet. Not really pumped for the game in terms of gameplay, I'd love some sort of exploration mode where you can just wander and travel around the environments.
But guess I'll pick it up on release regardless considering it's one of the few exclusives which I bought the console for lol

Carlius

Banned
finally, a real next gen game showing the capabilites of a competent developer who knows how to squeeze the platform to show its best.

LakeEarth

That waterfall looked amazing. Of course, everything looks amazing, but I haven't seen a waterfall with such convincing mist coming off of it.

Top Bottom