• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 Story Trailer

tumblr_npnr8nNoLr1tc05ego9_400.gif

Bluenoser

Very good trailer, but tech-wise overall it falls in line with the best games already out so i'm not sure what people are seeing. Art is pretty good too, and better tech compared to what was possible on PS3 helps for sure in achieving what looks like the best art direction and overall look in the series so far. Acting was believable thanks to good voices that match the characters and great character models/animations. That nate theme 4.0 tease at the end was very good, can't wait to hear the whole thing.

If i have to say something negative about it, is about ND's ability in making stupid, unappealing and generic human villains. Nadine looks just as terrible as the ones in the previous games (and TLOU).

Very good trailer, but tech-wise overall it falls in line with the best games already out so i'm not sure what people are seeing. Art is pretty good too, and better tech compared to what was possible on PS3 helps for sure in achieving what looks like the best art direction and overall look in the series so far. Acting was believable thanks to good voices that match the characters and great character models/animations. That nate theme 4.0 tease at the end was very good, can't wait to hear the whole thing.

If i have to say something negative about it, is about ND's ability in making stupid, unappealing and generic human villains. Nadine looks just as terrible as the ones in the previous games (and TLOU).

It does? Cause i am not seeing it man. The characters look absolutely insane. The environments stunning as hell, the IQ is as sharp and clean as it gets. Plenty of games nowadays suffer from some very bad aliasing still, Rise of the TR for example sadly, but at the end of the day we can't go compare a cross-gen game with a game fully built for one console and also by a certain developer. With best games, which ones do you mean?

Lemonheap

Banned
Don't get why people are saying it's the best graphics in a game. The Witcher 3 looks way better, and that game runs at 60fps. It doesn't really matter what kinds of graphics a game has, it's still going to look shitty at 30fps and below.

Whompa02

Don't get why people are saying it's the best graphics in a game. The Witcher 3 looks way better, and that game runs at 60fps. It doesn't really matter what kinds of graphics a game has, it's still going to look shitty at 30fps and below.

lol dude please no...no no and no...

t hicks

Banned
after this game comes out there's literally nothing else im looking forward to gaming wise
besides the new red dead

Alienous

I don't think anyone wants to deal with this nonsense. Do you think anyone wants to deal with this nonsense?

They're trying to do their best to avoid spoilers

We’re being careful not to reveal too much — but story trailers by their very nature contain some story spoilers. If you’re on a media blackout… what are you doing here? For everyone else, we have what we consider to be the best trailer in Naughty Dog’s history.

And looks like the media for the game is going to crank up from here on out

There’s plenty more to show from now until launch. We’ll be dropping new info, screenshots, and behind-the-scenes videos on a regular basis. Until then, don’t forget you can preorder the game or the Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PS4 bundle.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/02/24/uncharted-4-story-trailer-revealed/

Sweet mother God Jesus of...that was #%#% stunningly insane looking movie..day 1, waiting on pre-load.

..but damn it should've been Chloe together with Drake..that blond ain't got shit on my gurl Chloe.

Bluenoser

We are gonna get a lot of this shit in the thread aren't we.

jett

D-Member
Man, Naughty Dog loves spoiling the shit out of their games in their trailers. I guess to whoever cuts their trailer a spoiler is literally showing an important character getting shot in the face, and anything less is fair game.

Anyway, that looks prettay, prettay good.

wenaldy

Come on now.

Top Bottom