• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4's final trailer coming tomorrow ( 7am PDT/ 4pm CEST )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone see the "Rock" fan-made trailer for Uncharted 4? Thought it was pretty well done!

Even Neil liked it.

" I can't wait to show you my toys "

9800aad390c5bd75011f3b793cb9590c.jpg

Ricky_R

Off topic question:

Is there a way to delay an Amazon shipment? Can I ask Amazon to ship me the game a couple of days later after release, for example?

Venom Fox

Banned
I hope that pose is the last shot of the game, with a freeze frame.

"YEAH!"
Could imagine how the scene goes.

Nate, ego reaching maximum levels, tries to ride a Giraffe, after he accidentlt sticks his finger in the Giraffes ear, it throws him off and he bangs his head on a rock.
He awakes 3 months later with revenge in his heart.

Nate couldn't walk very good anymore but he kept on going, dragging one foot behind him in the dirt, the permanent smell of Giraffes ass in his nostrils and the faint taste of berries in his mouth.

He hunts relentlessly and finally he tracks Rafe down. They have a mighty battle on the peak of a volcano, drake throws Rafe over the side. He turns to Sully and shouts "YEAH!".

tumblr_nyvc73eIbd1s6ub5do5_250.gif

The end.

foxbeldin

Off topic question:

Is there a way to delay an Amazon shipment? Can I ask Amazon to ship me the game a couple of days later after release, for example?

I don't think so. But you can have it delivered in a pickup point and grab it when you're available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom