• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Ladies Trip

xjvVpMF.gif

CHC

Only thing that is weird is Chloe seems to hunch forward when standing still lol?

Haha I noticed that too. She walks like the woman that Elaine makes fun of in that Seinfeld episode, who keeps her arms perfectly straight while she moves.

LiK

I am legit stuck in a puzzle on chapter 5. Man... what a great experience so far.

I know which puzzle. Took me the longest but then I figured it out. Now I feel the pain of reviewers who need to play games with puzzles before guides come out.

Plum

Was getting quite excited to play this tomorrow.

Turned out I accidentally set my delivery address on Amazon to somewhere hundreds of miles away. Now I have to wait for it to be cancelled and refunded so I can order it again.

Ah well, gives me time to finish up some other games.

oldmario

why did Naughtydog feel the need to stick multiplayer on the disc to waste space and make all the bonus features a patch? it probably turns what could've been 25gb of game into the 46gb required

Then don't forget to drop by in The Lost Legacy Screenshot Thread! :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1421994

Anyway, chapter 6 is imo the most beautiful location, that I have ever explored in a video game. It really is just so beautiful, imaginative and grand, and you get to fully explore it. It isn't just a pretty background. Since that location was already shown very early on in trailers and screens, you probably won't mind some pics that I took. But you do have to experience it in the game for yourself to be really blown away, these images can't capture the feeling of looking around you and finding beauty in every single direction:

36622163686_e2414bbb1c_o.png

35850747874_0eb67c9b31_o.png

36562700372_cb3e80495d_o.png

36562702292_82cec87dc8_o.png

http://juliatheexpat.blogspot.in/2012/03/really-old-temples.html

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Didn't think this would impress much following U4, but it really is both gripping and even more stunning visually than I could have thought.

Getting really tired of the villains magically being a step ahead of the heroes with a battalion of tanks and soldiers though. Just totally ludicrous every game. I'd almost prefer supernatural foes and dangers over this teleporting PMC nonsense. Really sucks the adventure and mystery away having all these military checkpoints to murder through.

prag16

Banned
Welp, looks like Amazon is gonna fuck me and fail to get it to me on release day.

Last update was last night stating that it departed a partner facility, "on its way" to USPS.

Oh well. This would be the first time they've failed to get me a game on launch day. If I complain tomorrow they'll probably give me a partial refund.

Goddamn this game is beautiful.

Anywho, is there a point of no return? Will it tell you when you're about to finish the game and close off the open map?

Shin-Ra

Then don't forget to drop by in The Lost Legacy Screenshot Thread! :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1421994

Anyway, chapter 6 is imo the most beautiful location, that I have ever explored in a video game. It really is just so beautiful, imaginative and grand, and you get to fully explore it. It isn't just a pretty background. Since that location was already shown very early on in trailers and screens, you probably won't mind some pics that I took. But you do have to experience it in the game for yourself to be really blown away, these images can't capture the feeling of looking around you and finding beauty in every single direction:

36622163686_e2414bbb1c_o.png
35850747874_0eb67c9b31_o.png
36562700372_cb3e80495d_o.png
36562702292_82cec87dc8_o.png
बहुत प्यारा 👌🏽

CHC

Great so far but I have mixed feelings about this open area. If you're aiming to complete the side quest things start to become a bit TOO familiar. I think
11 tokens
is overkill.

I don't dislike it but I find that I'm settling into that waypoint chasing mindset that characterizes my time with typical open world games (not that this is one of them). I'm all for Naughty Dog - or whoever else - trying new styles but I'm not 100% sure I want this kind of thing from their games. Obviously it's optional but it verges on filler and definitely disrupts the pacing a bit.

BigEmil

Watched the whole playthrough on YouTube.

So it seems it is of course mainly Uncharted 4, but less padding which is good. Though there is still padding of lots of climbing and the boring parts etc for filler

Overall I'd say this is atleast slightly better than Uncharted 4

hawk2025

Watched the whole playthrough on YouTube.

So it seems it is of course mainly Uncharted 4, but less padding which is good. Though there is still padding of lots of climbing and the boring parts etc for filler

Overall I'd say this is atleast slightly better than Uncharted 4

Please.

Uncharted 4 had zero padding.

Top Bottom