• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Review Thread

yuoke

Banned
Did something screw up when I preordered? I did it on psn to get jak and daxter. When I turned my ps4 on, only the jak and daxter icon showed up and was preloading. It shows on ps store and psn that I got the game, but it's not in my downloads at all.

9-10 hours was about the length of Uncharted 2 and 3. That's pretty impressive that they made a quality game of similar length in such a short time

20914238_10155616396619197_6480776995607761274_n.jpg

Jax downloaded pretty quick

I had digital deluxe UC4 from last year and when I went to get my free TLL this morning it bizarrely gave me Jack and Dexter too (UK).

I though digital deluxe owners were not entitled to Jack and Daxter? lol.

Ozorov

OléGunner;246599048 said:
I had digital deluxe UC4 from last year and when I went to get my free TLL this morning it bizarrely gave me Jack and Dexter too (UK).

Same here

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Guessing Jak gets uploaded to the NA shop when the store updates, so no pre-load. Just pre-ordered as a season pass owner and Jak was not included as part of the pre-load options(nor is it in my library, or even on the storefront at all).

Store page is very clear that owners of the Season Pass, Triple Pack, Explorer Pack, and any other variation of U4 expanded purchases will get access to Jak as well. Shame though, the PS3 HD version will likely end up being the superior version anyway.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Could they be hinting at anything here with the free Jak? Nice preorder gift though, still the best of the trilogy!

Drencrom

Holy shit, the season pass for Uncharted 4 (explorer's/triple pack) really ended up extremely valuable! Was really surprised when I saw the Jak and Daxter pre-order when I turned on my PS4 just now.

Good shit ND

Auctopus

Could they be hinting at anything here with the free Jak? Nice preorder gift though, still the best of the trilogy!

The "insider" who leaked Shadow of the Colossus remake also said that we'd see Sly and Jak. However, it's more probable that they were just talking about the ports as Jak 2, 3 and X: Racing are due later in the year.

Highly doubt Sony or X-Dev have a Bluepoint level Jak remaster/remake on the way.

JP

NA. Bought the DD edition and when i clicked preorder, only thing that downloaded was the theme with the game and MP add-ons. No sign of J&D anywhere. Even tried deleting and re-downloading.
Strange, has anybody outside of the UK pre-ordered The Last Legacy, downloaded it and not got Jak & Daxter?

Maybe it's a UK only thing?

In the UK the Digital Deluxe edition was only £14.99 more than the base game, which is a crazy price for Uncharted 4, The Lost Legacy and Jak & Daxter. Probably the best value season pass style bundle I've had, even without Jak & Daxter.

Gradly

NA. Bought the DD edition and when i clicked preorder, only thing that downloaded was the theme with the game and MP add-ons. No sign of J&D anywhere. Even tried deleting and re-downloading.

Strange, has anybody outside of the UK pre-ordered The Last Legacy, downloaded it and not got Jak & Daxter?

Maybe it's a UK only thing?

In the UK the Digital Deluxe edition was only £14.99 more than the base game, which is a crazy price for Uncharted 4, The Lost Legacy and Jak & Daxter. Probably the best value season pass style bundle I've had, even without Jak & Daxter.

I got it from EU region but I wanted to say that I only saw Jak and Daxter thing on the PSN / browser on a computer not on PS4 itself and I chose the "download to PS4" from there to get it

Does anyone know if the multiplayer has some sort of connection with Uncharted 4 regarding unlocks and progression? I wanna buy the game from the US store so I can play early, but I have the base game(U4) bought from UK....

OléGunner;246599048 said:

Im the same in Australia. Could be all EU PSN region. Hope it does work. I was shocked when i saw it had downloaded overnight.

m4st4

I was gonna say earlier, I'd appreciate having Jak II as a pre-order bonus a lot more than the first game. Far superior game.

Playing Jak II on VITA, with that framerate?

DARK SOULS WHO?

But I beat it, all trophies. And I love it. One of my favorite ND games. I believe it was the first time they wanted to become something more, as game developers. Jak II is a true milestone, predecessor of a fully modern Naughty Dog company.

aparisi2274

Can we have an OT for this?

Spoilers about a particular scene:
When Chloe realized what the thing her father gave her was and started crying..
Her facial experssions and emotions were fucking amazing. Well done, Claudia Black.
:(

Yeah, that scene was great.

Guymelef

Umm, about Jak and the triple pack owners.
You download Jak but if you try to launch it, it try to launch Uncharted, I guess we have to wait until unlock to know if it's really the game.

Cornbread78

Quick, someone give me a good OT title, so I can post it. My titles always suck!

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Now I get all of you without that 3rd wheel
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Now with less Drake
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Two Girls One relic
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Thelma & Louise 2.0

I got nothing!

When's the OT created for the game?
Going up in about 15 mins, I just need a title that's not cringe-worthy

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Quick, someone give me a good OT title, so I can post it. My titles always suck!

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Now I get all of you without that 3rd wheel
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Now with less Drake
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Two Girls One relic
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy |OT| Thelma & Louise 2.0

I got nothing!

Going up in about 15 mins, I just need a title that's not cringe-worthy
OT | We've Missed This Ass

Edit: or You've Missed This Ass

Alienous

I can't think of any OT titles that aren't ass related.

I don't know what that says about Chloe's characterization in the previous games, but it isn't something positive.

Cornbread78

OT | We've Missed This Ass

Edit: or You've Missed This Ass

But it is fittingly relevant to the character. :(

But poor Nadine is being left out as the sidekick thid time around..

I can't think of any OT titles that aren't ass related.

I don't know what that says about Chloe's characterization in the previous games, but it isn't something positive.

Lol

https://youtu.be/HH0nGmd-8Cc

SomTervo

9-10 hours was about the length of Uncharted 2 and 3. That's pretty impressive that they made a quality game of similar length in such a short time

Their tools must be awesome.

Honestly, game development tools are one of the things I'm most excited about moving forward in the medium. The future is going to be insane, in ways we can't even imagine, I predict. Like, in 50 years time, I bet any one of us will be able to boot some free software and make any game we want in a short span of time and that game could potentially have real-life quality graphics and as much scope as we like.

As long as we're still alive, that is...

Top Bottom