• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Undertale announced for PS4/Vita, physical editions as well

Decided to go with standard Vita.

The CE looks rad, but I'm trying to reign in my spending a bit, and I'm more than happy getting it physically full stop.

Already have the soundtrack and game on PC so I got the standard version of the Vita to have it on the go.

Need to finally get it off my backlog and play it already.

DNAbro

Do you get the theme now for pre ordering digital?

yes

I've seen a few people mentioning an August release for digital. Is that confirmed for the PS4 version? PS Store is showing Dec 31, 2017 as the release but they might just be slow updating info. I don't want to miss out on the theme but I don't like ordering games months before release either.

ps blog says aug 15

Shizuka

The international shipping is just too much, even with the discount. 41 dollars to ship a small box is crazy, I don't know a single retailer that charges that much for a regular shipping to Brazil. I'll just have to begrudgingly skip this.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
The international shipping is just too much, even with the discount. 41 dollars to ship a small box is crazy, I don't know a single retailer that charges that much for a regular shipping to Brazil. I'll just have to begrudgingly skip this.

Let me know if you if you need help.

Odd. I got free shipping because of the promotion going on. Maybe it's also cause I'm close to them? I live in Utah.
Loved the game on PC, would gladly double dip, but should I go with Vita or PS4 ? Are there any differences between versions ?
If you go digital it's cross-buy. So you get both versions.

Ventara

Hmm, I'll probably pass on the CE. I'm not really interested in the Locket and it drives the price up too much. Debating whether I should get the artbook. it'll add $7 shipping, though, which honestly isn't bad.

Hmm, I'll probably pass on the CE. I'm not really interested in the Locket and it drives the price up too much. Debating whether I should get the artbook. it'll add $7 shipping, though, which honestly isn't bad.

Same. I'd rather just buy digital and have the game day one.

BTA

I'm not intending to replay in the near future, but this is one of the few games that I am absolutely down for rebuying a physical CE of. It was really hard to pick which version I wanted to go with, but I ended up picking PS4.

Compared to playing on my laptop with headphones, eventually replaying on a TV will be a more interesting experience to have compared to the Vita, I think. Plus, I actually use PS4 themes (I really really really wish they'd implement a 3DS-style shuffle) while I keep my Vita on the default theme, so... there's that.

john tv

Do we know if the EU store will get the theme? It looks and sounds amazing
Thanks! It's coming, yeah. My understanding is in Europe, preorders don't get items like that instantly but rather along with the game on release day, but yes, one way or another, it will be there as well.

Lucario

Double-dipped on the digital version for the theme.

I cannot emotionally handle this song being on loop in all of my menus, lmao

Also surprised the physical CE is so reasonably priced. Fangamer exclusive was making me expect $120+.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Same day as Sonic Mania and Cities: Skyline. :(

Chesskid1

Banned
fangamer is the site that always ends up delaying games right? i only have one order from them (shovel knight) and i remember it was delayed like 2 months.

Link_enfant

Pre-ordered the PS4 CE with the soft cover artbook.
I just hope I don't get any surprise import/custom charges when it's shipped.

shmoglish

Still no preorder on Amazon.de :/. Will buy it digital anyway, but also want to have it retail. Hope it Comes to EU/Germany.

Top Bottom