• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Undertale announced for PS4/Vita, physical editions as well

Damn, not sure to buy physical or digital copy :(

I'm getting physical just because I'm not sure how long they're going to be printing them. Plus you get a theme voucher with those, according to someone up thread digital is no longer providing the theme with purchase.

I'll put the OT in an hour. I've been waiting for a response but nothing yet so if I get no answer then I'll just put it up myself.

OT has been decided. The other person helping me deemed the title to be....Sans Keyboard!

EDIT: The mod has spoken! Sans Keyboard it is!

john tv

Sans Keyboard is great, haha.

Thanks for the OT guys!

EDIT: whoops, I see it's a diff title. Whatever it ends up as, looking fwd to it! :D

JC Lately

is the game full screen on ps4? I played it on my PC with the game screen at the default tiny version, and it felt like it fit the tone of it all.

According to the PS blog, the game is still 4:3, with optional borders (default is with borders off). One of borders settings is apparently dynamic, changing with each new area.

RockmanBN

Finally got an email from Fangamer regarding shipping of the Physical versions.

We’re preparing to ship the first wave of UNDERTALE standard and collector’s editions! They’ll be going out—starting tomorrow—over the next few weeks. We'll be shipping as fast as we can, however it may take us into October to finish shipping out all of the first wave orders. Also please take a moment to make sure we have the right address for your order. (In particular, make sure we have your apartment or suite number, if applicable.)
Here's your redemption code for the UNDERTALE Dynamic Theme (Ruins) for the PS4™ system: EE96-N2N@-DHL6 . To redeem, select 'Redeem Codes' on the PlayStation®Store. This code will only work in the North American PlayStation®Store.

PS: Free theme as I got it in the digital version. @ sign is the first letter of my favorite video game character.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Has arrived.
Nice little package. Well put together.

36824956104_135476001b_b.jpg

Ventara

Hmm, haven't gotten my shipping confirmation for my regular editions. Did they have a second wave shipping in December, too? I though it was only the LE that would get delayed to December.

eXistor

Mine was supposedly delivered last friday, but haven't received shit. I'll await tuesday (when the next round of post comes by), but I have a bad feeling about this.

Tadale

Mine came on Friday! Very fast turnaround once my shipping notification came through. It's a very nice package, and I'm happy to be replaying it.

Top Bottom