• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Undertale announced for PS4/Vita, physical editions as well

FDC1

Is port OT begging allowed? Cuz if so, I think this should get a PS4 OT.

Dude, don't you think you're forgetting something?

images

Cornbread78

Weird! Why was I told no then? Maybe I should ask a mod next time instead of some posters.

Should I make it then?

I've been throwing one together on the quick since nobody signed up to do one in the OT |OT|, but I could use some help. I'll PM you a link to see what you think and we can bang it out in the next few minutes..

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Never got around to it on PC, but I am fully aware of the different play styles after all the endless discussion when it came out. Any recommendation for a first-run? Pacifist?

Never got around to it on PC, but I am fully aware of the different play styles after all the endless discussion when it came out. Any recommendation for a first-run? Pacifist?

I'd recommend it yeah, otherwise you'll have to do a replay to get the good ending.

Boke1879

Still shocked I can order the PS4 CE. Hopefully it's still around in a couple of weeks when I have a bit more spending money.

ZoronMaro

Dog shrine??

Also:

Toby, you coward! No trophy for
genocide ending
?

Wasted oportunity to make the message of the game hit home,.

A) spoiler
B) I'm so glad, because I do not have the heart to do that again
especially if if permanently ruins your save file like on PC

does this game have crossplay between the PS4 and Vita? I just checked the PSN and there is no mention of the Vita version, only PS4 and there is no indication of crossplay either.

Cornbread78

Alexflame and I are putting together an OT for this console release, anyone have any good OT titles that should be used:

Undertale (PS4/Vita) |OT| Underground
Undertale (PS4/Vita) |OT| Pro-life
Undertale (PS4/Vita) |OT| Goat moms are tough

Need a good one to use!

PSqueak

Banned
Alexflame and I are putting together an OT for this console release, anyone have any good OT titles that should be used:

Need a good one to use!

Undertale (PS4/Vita) |OT|You're Blu-ray now!

Zaru

Need a good one to use!

|OT| Despite the port, it's still you

Saikyo

does this game have crossplay between the PS4 and Vita? I just checked the PSN and there is no mention of the Vita version, only PS4 and there is no indication of crossplay either.

neither cross-buy and/or cross-save was not mentioned anywhere online with the two versions.

"Q: Will the game support Cross-Buy?
A: Yes, it supports Cross-Buy, so if you have a PS4 and a Vita, you only have to buy it once!"

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...e-ps4-theme-closer-look-at-physical-editions/

But yeah strange that it doesnt have a vita entry on PSN.

Still on the fence about buying out physical or digital.

Undertale was one of the best games I ever played and my surprise GOTY and I'd love to have an actual physical object of it like cave story

Ventara

Still on the fence about buying out physical or digital.

Undertale was one of the best games I ever played and my surprise GOTY and I'd love to have an actual physical object of it like cave story

Buy a physical copy. You know in your heart that it's what you should do. Also, if by some chance you regret it, it'll be worth more than what you paid for 2-3 months after it sells out online.

6 hours until I get to see best girl Undyne again. It's very exciting. To start new. A fresh beginning. A chance to not repeat mistakes of the past... or not.

Pennywise

Meh.
Wasn't so sure if I wanted to buy it right away after I saw the Observer reviews.
However it will be released with the store update, now I bought Undertale and didn't make it in time to get the theme :/

Anybody here played the game? I need advice for one of the banners but it's a potential spoiler so I want someone who has either played the game or knows way too much for not playing it please!

Burbeting

Banned
is the game full screen on ps4? I played it on my PC with the game screen at the default tiny version, and it felt like it fit the tone of it all.

Saikyo

Just checked the original source:

There’s two varieties – the pixel art “Sepia” border, which provides a nice floral design, and the hand-drawn “Dynamic” border, which actually changes in real-time depending on which area of the game you’re in. There’s also a “Simple” option if you just want to throw a literal border around the game screen. And again, these are entirely optional, so if you prefer to play in the original style with nothing surrounding the game screen, that’s totally OK too (in fact, that’s the default setting).

https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...borders-undertales-journey-to-japan-and-back/

Top Bottom