• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 7 - Sundays on HBO

This is a really big issue and I'm not sure how they are going to address it on the show. She can't continue the bloodline.

Jon can.

They haven't emphasized it as much because the show obviously lacks Dany's internal monologue, but Mirri Maz Duur still gave her the exact same "when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east" speech right?

bitbydeath

How is his attitude with Sansa any different from his attitude toward Meera or Arya?

He's been quite chatty with Arya, even gave the knife to her. Whenever he looks at Sansa though it's just utter contempt, like when he was hugging Arya in the last episode, straight daggers.

Meera he was mean towards but who knows why, maybe she wasn't safe staying there and thought that the best way to get her out of harms way?

They haven't emphasized it as much because the show obviously lacks Dany's internal monologue, but Mirri Maz Duur still gave her the exact same "when the sun rises in the west and sets in the east" speech right?

Yeah, I believe that was on the show. They will have to tackle it at some point.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is a really big issue and I'm not sure how they are going to address it on the show. She can't continue the bloodline.

Jon can.

Edit: Actually, Can he? I assume he works just fine after being resurrected.
I assume you'd either just have another war after that.

I mean even assuming the line passed to the Starks there aren't any Starks left to continue the line either. I mean I guess Arya could name all of her kids with "Stark," but who knows if Hot Pie would be okay with that. ;-)

Some people still refuse to see that's where the story is meant to go since book 1
Are we absolutely sure Jon x Dany is what GRRM intended? I heard he was gonna set up Jon x Arya.
after pod takes care of sansa's needs he'll be right on dany.
Podrick would be a good match for Sansa. Too bad they never talked even though they'd have so much to talk about.
Uhh yeah the text is pretty clear that Dany will never have children
It's barely ever been brought up on the show, and the most recent book implies she can get pregnant again
I mean listen people. Dany has to fuck someone. She needs children. Who else out there can she fuck? Its not like she can go to OkCupid, or the local bar, and pick someone up. Tinder doesn't exist. There aren't many guys left eligible to be king besides Jon, Euron, Jamie, Robin, Bran, and Dicken, I can't think of anyone else with the age and lands necessary. She needs a King, or her dynasty will be pretty short.
Jon Snow is the only choice

I mean listen people. Dany has to fuck someone. She needs children. Who else out there can she fuck? Its not like she can go to OkCupid, or the local bar, and pick someone up. Tinder doesn't exist. There aren't many guys left eligible to be king besides Jon, Euron, Jamie, Robin, Bran, and Dicken, I can't think of anyone else with the age and lands necessary. She needs a King, or her dynasty will be pretty short.
Daario up in here

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jorah not even an option despite technically being the Lord of a house.

Savage.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
This is going to be Jon in the last episode:

WaRnnjo.gif

Zolo

Jorah was exiled, so would he be lord of House Mormont? I guess he'd be excused for his crimes if Dany gets the iron throne in the end.

Angry Grimace

Jorah was exiled, so would he be lord of House Mormont? I guess he'd be excused for his crimes if Dany gets the iron throne in the end.
Forgiving his crimes is technically the reason he is there.

The actual reason is thirst.

Dany could fuck Gendry, but it will be Jon.

I actually believe Gendry and Sansa could wind up together. Roberts true first son even if he was a bastard and Sansa.

KahooTs

What if Dany gets Jon pregnant.
Brilliant twist and imagine his cute pregnant belly.
That's sort of how it is going to go. Dany is coming to pluck the blue winter rose of Winterfell, by deception, steal her wildling partner. It won't be a love story in the books, it will be a "I need your dragon swimmers to save the world, now" thing.

Dany could fuck Gendry, but it will be Jon.

I actually believe Gendry and Sansa could wind up together. Roberts true first son even if he was a bastard and Sansa.

Maybe if Ned lived. Is there anyone alive that could substantiate that claim? I'm not even sure if Ned could really. Gendry looking like Robert is water in the wind.

Honestly, while I think Sansa will survive the series, I don't think she'll actually marry anyone.

Maybe jon is the son and he has risen from the dead in the west and will have to set in dany who came from the east.

Angry Grimace

This is the Internet.

Dany and Jamie all the way!

They will name their kid Aerys.
Podrick x Arya
Jorah x Romulan Attendant in the Red Keep
Cersei x the Hound
Sansa x Dolorous Edd

Angry Grimace

I imagine it's safe to just assume Melisandre is totally written out if the plot how?

Maybe if Ned lived. Is there anyone alive that could substantiate that claim? I'm not even sure if Ned could really. Gendry looking like Robert is water in the wind.

Honestly, while I think Sansa will survive the series, I don't think she'll actually marry anyone.

I actually really believe she will wind up with Gendry. Shes also one of the only people Im confident will survive to the end.

I have a very hard time believing either Dany or Jon are alive at the end. Someone relatively non-magical will sit the throne, IMO, so maybe Sansa, maybe someone like Willis Tyrell. But the era of dragonriders, giants, wargs, faceless men, and blue-lipped kraken-summoners is all coming to a cataclysmic end. The seasons will start to have normal cycles, and hopefully we'll also see the end of feudalism and the end of the bizarre technological and societal stagnation that's afflicted the world for thousands of years.

Top Bottom