• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 7 - Sundays on HBO

LF taking the teenage approach to hiding things you don't want people to find in your bedroom.

Also, don't like the way he's able to play master assassin Arya so easily?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Rewound and paused the frame.

The message that Arya found was the letter Cersei forced Sansa to write after Ned was arrested.
Littlefinger is trying to turn Arya against Sana.

92 dream team or the Eastwatch squad?

nsr.gif

Eastwatch squad fucking rules though. I can't believe how much I'm digging this.

kris.

Banned
The scroll was Sansa's letter to Robb to try and get him to bend the knee to Joffrey from like 5 seasons ago.

edit: aaaaand beaten.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
So many things made me laugh this episode. The still rowing comment, Gilly reading about the annulment and secret wedding and many others.

Lautaro

This episode felt like fanfiction.

The rowing comment, the teasing of Rhaegar's marriage, a team of badasses, Gendry getting included because why not? and suddenly Cercei is ok with peace?

I don't know.

EDIT: Sam stealing shit in every place he visits made me laugh.

jett

D-Member
This Littlefinger shit is tired. Looks like some useless drama drummed up to give work to the actors stuck in Winterfell. But I guess one way or another Littlefinger gotta die.

I don't know how to feel about this show anymore. It's so dumb and contrived.

Wvrs

Looked liked it was signed by Sansa.

It was the message she sent to Robb in S1 after Ned's death, I believe, the one Cersei made her write. Not sure what role that's playing here.

Well I've completely given up on the notion of this show having anything resembling pacing or room to let moments breathe anymore, but fuck it, let's get to the undead battles and crack on.

Top Bottom