• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2016 Edition ||

Fady K

Good day to you Vitafriends ^_^ I fixed up the main page a little, some images have been cleaned up (like Zero Escape 3, ethereal), some names have been fixed up (thanks yurinka - re: crazy pixel streakers!)

I have also removed the section "recently released games": all the recently released games will now join the section (rest of the released games) on post #4. This will make the main post focused on newer titles only and users will have less to scroll through to get to the upcoming games :D

Also - thanks to YURINKA and the incredible team at The VITA LOUNGE as well as FINALE FIREWORKER, I have managed to add many games that I have missed out on before :D How many games did I add to the already huge list of ~209? How does 19 new GAMES (ALL coming out in English) sound :D? Here they are:

Realm: Walk of Soul
T0xupU8l.jpg

Beans on the Block: Summer Break
t11pIV4.jpg

Monster Boy
mGZXnGcl.png

Tumblestone
eXJaYryl.jpg

Beyond Human
VJh3OsB.png

Vertical Drop Heroes
LZSHLqPl.jpg

Warlock vs Shadows
qQyodG4l.jpg

Saturday Morning RPG
07JJfPgl.jpg

Smash Derby
jkokJtzl.png

De Mambo
Cd6avuP.png

Super Night Riders
OtcyQcdl.jpg

Neon Chrome
LL9DZDvl.jpg

CubiKolor
HByZRGm.jpg

Revenge of the Titans
6v7KEos.jpg

Wilderness
KEEIBHql.jpg

Echoes: Deep Sea Exploration
cDzCe4Ul.jpg

Starlit Adventures
XO6OoNIl.jpg

A Clumsy Adventure
BNPzD2Bl.png

Exorcism
1ez8EVw.jpg

I love the passion and commitment of this thread. Thanks and kudos! Let's enjoy the beautiful handheld all we can.

You are most welcome Acosta :) I too love the awesome community in this thread <3

Amazing job as usual Fady K :D
I would suggest to order games alphabetically but i'm ok with the thread as is.

All those saying "X game is already released/cancelled/whatever" should take into account that few errors in such massive lists always happen, also you should take into account that there are some regional release differences.

Thank you so much my friend :D There is one reason why I didn't order the games alphabetically: newer games will get lost in the pile. I felt that i would add them to the list based on how recently there were announced.

Thanks for making the point about regional differences as well ;D

So many games that I want. This isn't okay. No more, please!
1241699338_drogba-pissed-its-a-disgrace.gif

What a fitting gif <3

Great work Fady, easily my favourite thread on Gaf! Here's to another year of portable gaming.

Thanks for the kind words buddy, I'm humbled :D May this thread be the best one yet!

Love Vita and the Upcoming Vita Games threads!
Saw this recently, hope it helps to improve the thread: http://thevitalounge.net/coming-playstation-vita-games/

Saw this name in the OP of this and previous similar threads, but it's wrong. The real name is Crazy Pixel Streaker. Really fun game made by some friends.

Their site: http://lubiterum.com/

Hey Yurinka! Many thanks for the kind words and the link AND the feedback <3 I just made the name change :) Thanks to you and the Vita lounge - I have added NINETEEN games to the main page :)

Incredible list. Funny that I'll definitly buy most of my games in 2016 for a platform which is considered dead outside of Japan.

Glad you like it :) Yeah - the Vita is very, very underrated! Most gamers have no idea how much stuff it's getting!

Cool to see our own forma.8 on this huge list! The game is definitely coming this year after a lot of delays. The current version is running very smooth on Vita and we're hard at work to keep 60fps always (we have some minor drops now) and to minimize loading times.

We'll probably have more Vita games coming in 2016, but still need some time for the announcements... ;)

Hello there! That's the least I can do :) Good luck with the game and be sure to know that any announcements you make, we'll do our best to let everyone in here know about it :D

Demon Gaze 2 is a "no brainer" on that list, which means it's still unconfirmed for the west but it'll obviously be localized.

Since they announced it with all the other games coming out in English (Root Letter & God Wars), I fully expect it to as well, you're right :D

Ahh finally the new year can begin :)
Greatest thread, beastly Fady best best:)

Anyway this will be another year where I'll buy more games than its healthy.

Thanks a LOT Faustek <3 Added 19 games, check them out and enjoy ^_^

Thank you for putting that together it is a huge amount of work.

The list is overwhelming, how to start to pick what to buy ?

You are most welcome sono :) I made sure to place the older games in another post entirely so it'll be easier to browse through upcoming and brand new titles :)

Let's see what we've got going on this morning, gang!

1. Heart Forth, Alicia is projected for the "second half of 2016." Also converted from 4:3 to 16:9! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/alonsomartin/heart-forth-alicia/posts/1423787

2. Beans on the Block: Summer Break is coming to Vita. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxsmPKcSFsQ

3. REaLM (or Realm: Walk of Soul), a side scrolling survival horror game, is coming to Vita. http://www.realmwalkofsoul.com/

This is going to be such a good year.

Awesome - thanks a lot bud! I added Beans and Realm to the list (i'm a huge horror game fan so this pleases me :D!!)

Awesome work as always Fady. Unfortunately because of my Western skewing tastes there aren't a ton of games I'm looking forward to this year, but there are a few between the aforementioned Ys 8, Not a Hero, Loud on Planet X (which has the greatest soundtrack of any game ever) and Liege if that ever comes out.

Thank you so much for the kind words ryseing :) Hopefully more games get announced that cater to your tastes, I just added a whopping 19 games today, check them out :D

Great work on the OP, couldn't believe it just kept scrolling and scrolling through that huge list.

I have a 64gb in my Vita and a 32gb in my PSTV but it looks like I need another 64gb. So much games I want.

The pleasure is mine Dommel :) Thanks for the kind words :)

I don't have a vita but this thread is amazing. Great work guys, need one for 3DS! :)

Hope this thread gives you reason to pick up this lovely system ;D Thanks for the kind words!

Amazing. Fantastic. Wonderful update Fady.

Thanks a lot old friend Garrus ;D Enjoy it!

Another thing i appreciate of this thread is that in the title specifies that 200+ games are in English, so maybe we won't hear anymore people saying that Japanese games aren't localized.

Awesome that you noticed that ;D I made some more adjustments (check my post above) to improve the listing as much as possible. With today's additions, we now have around 230 upcoming games in English!!

the current page is very heavy [both visually and page load], so maybe? Is it possible to just spoiler tag the 'already released' section somehow?

Right now, the page just loads rough for me... you know, with images popping in changing where I am, and scrolling feels 'jumpy'. I don't know, the thread is awesome, maybe don't change anything.

Thanks for the feedback - i made some adjustments (full notes above); i did trim out the entire "recently released games" and instead placed all such titles under "rest of recent releases" to clean up the list. Hope it helps :) Feel free to give feedback anytime :)

The solution that seems apparent to me is not to make their handheld a device for the mainstream market. Design it for enthusiasts, sell it to enthusiasts, profit from enthusiasts. Sure, that means no huge budget AAA games, but it means more like the Vita.

And Vita fans love the Vita.

Also, Fady, I saw this comment on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/3z3608/200_games_coming_to_vita/cyj3d6n

By the way I fully agree with what you said about the Vita here <3

Thanks for the comment, dev mentioned it here and had it fixed :D

Yo Fady, happy new year and thanks for the continuing effort!

Will come in handy once I cleard out my active game-list and start looking for my next purchases.
Sometime in May.

Thank you bobohoro and happy new year to you too :D Hope you enjoy today's additions!

Fantastic game. VLR is the first (and only) game I have a Platinum trophy on. Granted, it's not a particularly difficult game to plat, but the fact that I was willing and eager to go back and fill in those last few trophies I missed while playing shows how much I enjoyed the game. Have fun with it!

That good huh?? Thanks :) One question though - as there are extra passwords for each escape room, what do you suggest I do in order not to miss any? Do you recommend a guide in such cases?

One of my favorite threads on GAF!

Humbled to hear that! Made 19 additions today. Check them out, enjoy :D

I love this thread!

The Vita is so amazing. I'm currently playing DanganRonpa Ultimate Despair girls and enjoying it, but I have a massive backlog of Vita titles to play. Too much amazing stuff out and coming out on this thing.

Thanks Figboy79 for the kind words and I hope you enjoy the latest additions made today :)

I've said it before, but that list is horrific and full of errors. For example, Tower of Guns is listed on there. I tweeted the dev directly about it as a result of that list:

https://twitter.com/blankslatejoe/status/566351239517327361

It sounds like he hadn't even considered it up until that point.

So yeah, I'd trust the publisher/devs over Sony's crappy list :p

Takao

Banned
I can't speak for the other games, but I really doubt Mr. Inkjet still exists. That was an AQ Interactive game before they merged with Marvelous ... in 2011.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I didn't know that beyond human(made by a gaffer IIRC) was coming to vita!
Some really interesting games in the update :) but didn't Flying Hamster 2 become Monster Boy?

Fady K

* Stranger of Sword City - those of you interested in this game will be happy to hear that NIS has a limited edition of the game that you can preorder.

c6F3S3vl.jpg

* Summon Night 6: Lost Borders - on the topic of limited editions, this game is getting one in Japan (No localization announcement so far, though Summon Night 5 JUST came out in English, enjoy :))

summonnightle.jpg

UTKCkDS.jpg

* Roundabout - is nearing release! Co-founder of the dev team (Dan Teasdale) tweeted about it.

CXxWdVWUAAEjir9.jpg

jUPpcwX.jpg

* Assassin's Creed Chronicles - looks like we are indeed getting a physical version as well (up on Best Buy's site)

4828200_sa.jpg;canvasHeight=360;canvasWidth=640

* Dragon Quest Builders - Any DQ fans here? Did you see the live action Japanese trailer for it?

oJTMlHq.jpg

* Ikie To Yuki No Setsuna - no RPG-loving Vita owner should miss this trailer of one of the most exciting upcoming games from Square-Enix. Beautiful...

TWYk9uN.jpg

* Final Fantasy Adventure - enjoy these new screens.
l_5678ca32a7603.jpg

l_5678ca32ae787.jpg

l_5678ca32aa4e3.jpg

l_5678ca32ac44f.jpg

* Hero Must Die - new trailer. Out in Japan on Feb 25.

Hero-Must-Die-System-PV_12-28-15.jpg

*For those who missed out on the news, here are you free PS+ games on the Vita for January 2016 (should be out tomorrow):

Grim Fandango Remastered (EVERYONE DOWNLOAD THIS <3)
u5R4b1zl.jpg

Nihilumbra
eBzotwJl.jpg

Legends of War - Patton
infantry638.jpg

*[B[ Zero Escape Volume 3: Zero Time Dilemma [/B] - Here's a new artwork :)
zerotimedilartwork_thumb.jpg

You're playing through it for the first time?

PLEASE tell me you've played 999.

I can't have people playing the GOAT without playing the first game beforehand now can I? :)

Legendary game anyhow. Enjoy!

Hey bud :D Of course :) Story really matters to me in games so I made sure to play 999 first and you'll be happy to hear I went for all endings as well ;D Lovely game - excellent soundtrack too. I hope VLR explains things from the first game, was confused when I got "the" ending.

Subbed, Fady K I'm the choir you're preaching to.

Awesome Staal :D Hope this thread continues to deliver for you :)

I haven't seen any concrete info on Typoman coming to Vita. I thought it was just a WiiU exclusive, at least for now. Really hope it comes to another console.

Still hopelessly waiting on Snapshot as I loved the PC release. This was the last interaction I had with Retro Affect: psnstores. Since then (and quite some time before that) they haven't tweeted, or updated their facebook page or website. I think they use the word 'soon' too liberally.

I looked Typoman up again and can't seem to find any info on a Vita version so I removed it. Thanks for the info :)

I have now read through the list and I'm interested in 91 of the games that are coming to the west, on top of that I want 28 of the Japanese games localized ;)

However.. I find myself sceptical if some of the games on the list will make it to the Vita. These are the games that it feels like I haven't heard anything about or that I remember as being cancelled:

Nomnom galaxy
99 bricks
C-wars
Samurai gunn
Starbound
Not a hero
Snapshot

I also want to believe that Ronin is on it's way to the V, but can't remember it being announced at all :|

Hello :D Last I checked, Nom Nom Galaxy has been put on hold to focus on the PS4 version. Not sure if it is canceled. 99 bricks seems to have been canceled, so I'll remove that. No updates on C-Wars yet. Samurai Gunn should be coming along with the PS4 version whenever it is ready. No updates on Starbound for some time - not even for the console versions. Not A Hero should be hitting Q1 2016 hopefully. Snapshot dev gone quiet for some time.

Where is papers, please? I thought that was going to be a vita release?

Great OP man!!

Thanks for the kind words pbsapeer :)

As of September 2015, the Papers, Please developer confirmed it is still being worked on.

Nom Nom Galaxy and 99 Bricks were cancelled. I suspect Not A Hero and Starbound will join them.

Hi Takao :D Last I checked, Nom Nom Galaxy was put on hold so they can focus on releasing the PS4 version, I did remove 99 bricks though. I don't expect much from Starbound, though I highly expect Not a Hero to hit the Vita with both the publisher Devolver and developer Roll7 releasing their games on the Vita.

Great work Fady.

Many thanks Valkyria :) Enjoy the thread!

Thread blows my mind. Love my Vita.

Umm this game, I feel like, has been in development forever. Shame, really wanted it at one point.

Gunship X
oZjKMu8.jpg

Hope you enjoy the thread mr_chun ^^

Gunship X should be fine I think, there is also a PS4 version for it, I expect it sometime in the next 3 months

As always a great thread Fady! Really looking forward to all these Vita games this year!

Many thanks Zhao :D Enjoy it :)

Great news

What's the source on this one? I'm pretty sure it's never been announced for Vita:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...mikrog-toren-kyn-coming-to-ps4-in-early-2015/

"When asked about the potential for PlayStation Vita releases, Georgina Verdon of Versus Evil said, “No Vita just yet, but never say ‘never’.”"

That's right, I recall that as well. Though I left it in for now after checking YianGaruga's info on above post.

Thanks, will keep it for now until we hear otherwise :)

Fady K

I've said it before, but that list is horrific and full of errors. For example, Tower of Guns is listed on there. I tweeted the dev directly about it as a result of that list:

https://twitter.com/blankslatejoe/status/566351239517327361

It sounds like he hadn't even considered it up until that point.

So yeah, I'd trust the publisher/devs over Sony's crappy list :p

I can't speak for the other games, but I really doubt Mr. Inkjet still exists. That was an AQ Interactive game before they merged with Marvelous ... in 2011.

I didn't know that beyond human(made by a gaffer IIRC) was coming to vita!
Some really interesting games in the update :) but didn't Flying Hamster 2 become Monster Boy?

You guys are the best. I'll be removing Kyn for now, as well as Mr. Inkjet (that has to be dead). Also you're right 2+2=5 - changed the game to this:

mGZXnGcl.png

Hey bud :D Of course :) Story really matters to me in games so I made sure to play 999 first and you'll be happy to hear I went for all endings as well ;D Lovely game - excellent soundtrack too. I hope VLR explains things from the first game, was confused when I got "the" ending.

I'm indescribably relieved right now. It simply would not do to let the best VitaGAFfer of all time play VLR without 999. 999's more of its own thing so you might be better off looking up explanations if you're confused (it won't really affect your enjoyment of VLR though). You can PM me if you want, I'm pretty sure I have a good grasp on 999's storyline.

Cheers!

That good huh?? Thanks :) One question though - as there are extra passwords for each escape room, what do you

Depends on your skill with the puzzles, really. I managed to figure all of the extra passwords out without help, except for one (the one where you have to scan the bedsheet and there's the grid of numbers on the wall or something like that?) that my brain refused to make the leap on. So I did end up checking a guide to get that one, and I also used a guide to find the couple misable Memos, or whatever they called them, that I didn't find on my first playthrough. But I generally enjoyed the puzzles and got a lot of satisfaction out of beating my head against the wall until I managed to figure it out, so I really, really tried to resist using a guide at all on the puzzles.

Long story short, if you like the puzzles, go without a guide unless absolutely necessary. If you find yourself getting too frustrated, I think the extra contents are interesting/funny enough that it's worth getting them even if you need a guide to do so.

Shizuka

I'm still at the hospital, but for those keeping up with limited Vita releases, there are three in January:

- Atelier Escha & Logy Plus (NISA Store exclusive);
- Saturday Morning RPG (Limited Run Games exclusive);
- Deemo: The Last Recital (Asia exclusive).

That Neon Chrome tho, can't believe I let that one slip through the cracks. I'm" a sucker for top down shooters and run n' gunners.

Assassin's Creed Chronicles isn't up on Amazon yet?

Has there been an update on the status of Assault Android Cactus on Vita? I have it on PC, but would love to double dip on a Vita version since I have so many other high quality indies on there.

Shizuka

It just sunk in that this is the year for Zero Escape 3. Nothing else matters (except for the EXP games), that will be the wildest ride of the year.

autoduelist

Was Super Exploding Zoo any good? Very difficult?

I had fun with it. I actually need the coop trophies so if you feel like playing sometime let me know.

it's an interesting puzzle game where you need to collect animals on each board to solve various problems [each animal you pick up has different abilities].

Fady K, Sony should be giving you a marketing commission. You do a better job of selling the console than they do : ) Thanks for the work putting this together.

It's always the same reaction people have after actually looking at the line-up :p

That or "Yeah, but if I cut out every game that not made by a western developer on a AAA budget and coded under a full moon by a team of psychics eating ravioli, there's really only two or three games left."

Point being, it's a fantastic line-up.

Fady K

I managed to beat Silent Hill: Book of Memories on the Vita - interesting diablo clone on the Vita (nowhere as deep though) but a very odd use of the Silent Hill name. Wasn't as bad as I thought, but not what I was hoping for with the Silent Hill series being asleep since 2012 >_> Here's some news for you guys:

* Gundam Breaker 3 launches in Japan on March 3rd.
Gundam-Breaker-3-March-3-JP.jpg

* Odin Sphere: Leifdrasir reviewed very well in Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, scoring a 36/40.
UuBSJRt.jpg

* Steins;Gate - a limited edition of the already released Vita game is coming out on January 19 with a calendar featuring artwork from the game. The standalone game dropped in price as well.
Steins-Gate-LE_01-04-16_002-768x975.jpg

* Double Focus is coming out in Japan on January 28 from developer Aqua Style. It's a cute-sy action game. Trailer here.
Double-Focus-Vita-Jan-28-JP.jpg

IJWKZvp.jpg

* Axiom Verge - big news guys, developer Happ has confirmed that the game may release as soon as this month or February! (Twitter account)
14053243041_73f9caba1a_z.jpg

* The Asterisk War - new trailer here. The action RPG is due on January 28 in Japan.
ybylN5n.jpg

* Darkest Dungeon - the game is due out on Spring 2016.
myOf54d.jpg

I'm indescribably relieved right now. It simply would not do to let the best VitaGAFfer of all time play VLR without 999. 999's more of its own thing so you might be better off looking up explanations if you're confused (it won't really affect your enjoyment of VLR though). You can PM me if you want, I'm pretty sure I have a good grasp on 999's storyline.

Cheers!

You're so kind Funyarinpa <3 <3 <3 I totally agree with you btw - some games should not be played without having experienced the predecessor first!! I may do just that once I beat VLR and let you know if I have any questions - thanks a lot bud :)

Depends on your skill with the puzzles, really. I managed to figure all of the extra passwords out without help, except for one (the one where you have to scan the bedsheet and there's the grid of numbers on the wall or something like that?) that my brain refused to make the leap on. So I did end up checking a guide to get that one, and I also used a guide to find the couple misable Memos, or whatever they called them, that I didn't find on my first playthrough. But I generally enjoyed the puzzles and got a lot of satisfaction out of beating my head against the wall until I managed to figure it out, so I really, really tried to resist using a guide at all on the puzzles.

Long story short, if you like the puzzles, go without a guide unless absolutely necessary. If you find yourself getting too frustrated, I think the extra contents are interesting/funny enough that it's worth getting them even if you need a guide to do so.

I like your approach, I think I'd rather tackle it on my own than use a guide and spoil the thrill of discovery myself. One question though, is there a way to KEEP checking and searching for the password before leaving the escape room? This way I would make sure not to miss out on any. Every escape room has an alternate password for more story files right?

I'm still at the hospital, but for those keeping up with limited Vita releases, there are three in January:

- Atelier Escha & Logy Plus (NISA Store exclusive);
- Saturday Morning RPG (Limited Run Games exclusive);
- Deemo: The Last Recital (Asia exclusive).

What's up Shizuka? Are you ok? Get well soon

Is Monsterboy coming to Vita??! Holy shit!! <3

I may have jumped the gun there Ruud - apologies. The developer said back in the summer that they love the Vita and that chances are good for it happening, but nothing official yet. I took it off the Vita Lounge's release list, so I thought it was official. I removed it for now.

Has there been an update on the status of Assault Android Cactus on Vita? I have it on PC, but would love to double dip on a Vita version since I have so many other high quality indies on there.

I read somewhere that it has been delayed to 2016, so we should hear something soon.

..so I just bought a vita. Sweet VR jesus that is an amazing looking line up.

Welcome to the club Clearos ;D

Fady K, Sony should be giving you a marketing commission. You do a better job of selling the console than they do : ) Thanks for the work putting this together.

You're so kind dragonyeuw, I've actually been a Playstation fan first and foremost since 96 (though I own and enjoy all of Nintendo & Microsoft's consoles as well) so that would have been a nice fit for me :D

Still haven't played Axiom Verge that I bought at launch lol. Somehow I never got around to it. The Vita version will probably fix that though. Here's hoping for no big performance issues

lcap

So guys, any word on when Mercenary Kings will release on Vita? They announced it more than a year ago and no news since then. It's a fun game but perfectly suited for Vita.

I like your approach, I think I'd rather tackle it on my own than use a guide and spoil the thrill of discovery myself. One question though, is there a way to KEEP checking and searching for the password before leaving the escape room? This way I would make sure not to miss out on any. Every escape room has an alternate password for more story files right?

As best as I can recall, you are never forced to leave the room after finding the first code and opening the chest. The other character will be all "Now we have the key, let's get out of here!" but you are free to keep exploring the room to find the next code.And if you do leave, you can always use the flowchart to jump back to that room later and just give it another go. And yes, every room has an alternate password.

Not sure if its been posted but this news may be worthy of its own thread. Axiom Verge is releasing on Vita within the next couple of weeks according to the devs twitter page. I've been looking forward to this ever since it launched on PS4. In the meantime, back to that Vita backlog...

Not sure if its been posted but this news may be worthy of its own thread. Axiom Verge is releasing on Vita within the next couple of weeks according to the devs twitter page. I've been looking forward to this ever since it launched on PS4. In the meantime, back to that Vita backlog...

Sounds promising. I picked up the PS4 version when it was on sale over Xmas but I've not started it yet. Sounds like I may just wait a couple more weeks to play it on my Vita.

Fady K

It's official - previously Wii-exclusive platformer Boy & His Blob is hitting the Vita - in TWO WEEKS <3 (I love that with Vita games, announced and released in the same month ;D). The game is published by original publisher Majesco Games and is being ported by the Dutch team Abstraction Games (Hotline Miami 2, Whispering Willows to name a few). The original Wii game was developed by Wayforward (Shantae!)

Here is the official trailer!
galerie_max_14906.jpg

Just incase you guys were not aware, the Vita version of Mike Bithell's Volume is now being released tomorrow in the US [rather than today] in conjunction with the European release:

https://twitter.com/mikeBithell/status/684135545228947460

Thanks for sharing grounded_dreams ^^

As best as I can recall, you are never forced to leave the room after finding the first code and opening the chest. The other character will be all "Now we have the key, let's get out of here!" but you are free to keep exploring the room to find the next code.And if you do leave, you can always use the flowchart to jump back to that room later and just give it another go. And yes, every room has an alternate password.

That sounds fantastic and very convenient! Thanks TonkatsuAddict, I'm all set then :)

via Fady K, tribute games said in december that it's sill coming

That's right ;D Though I wonder why they're taking so long. Their next game hit the Vita a lot faster (day and date with the PS4 version I believe) - I'm referring to Curses n Chaos.

Fady K

Limited Run games has announced that Saturday Morning RPG will be released physically on January 29th (physical edition is limited to 2500 copies so if you're interested, better act quick ;D) (Thanks for the info www.iplaypsvita.com!)

saturday-morning-rpg-ps-vita.jpg

saturday-morning-rpg-ps-vita-ps4-001.jpg

saturday-morning-rpg-ps-vita-ps4-002.jpg

UCBooties

Kind of bummed about that Steins:Gate limited edition since I bought the regular edition as soon as it launched for Vita. I don't like feeling that I missed out for supporting the game.

Kind of bummed about that Steins:Gate limited edition since I bought the regular edition as soon as it launched for Vita. I don't like feeling that I missed out for supporting the game.

Rice Digital has the calendar currently on sale for $7.50 plus shipping, if you really want it: http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/steins-gate-2016-calendar

I feel this limited edition is more to entice new players to pay more now that the game's price dropped.

Looking forward to Odin Sphere, Cold Steel 2, Axiom Verge and Darkest Dungeon among others

Im sure there will be many more attractions on Vita this year as well

Has anyone gotten their hands on the import of Civ Rev Plus 2? Really interested, and hoping it was similar to Rev 1 on 360. I never played the mobile versions, as I believe this is a direct port of.

redcrayon

For some reason I had Darkest Dungeon down as a Vita release this month, but it looks like it's a PC release on the 19th and then a Vita release in spring at some point.

Top Bottom