• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (~200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2017 Edition ||

Vic_Viper

Just ordered a Vita (JPN Import) from Amazon. Mainly got it for all the PS1 classics.

Can the Vita remote play PS2 classics on my PS3?

Also, aside from the Persona series, are there any other SMT games I can get for it? Did Caligula get pretty good feedback in Japan?

Already bought Shiren and Exist Archive. Probably going to get Trails of Cold Steel. But already have a huge backlog of stuff Ive been waiting to play like Persona 2 IS and EP and Breath of Fire 3 and IV.

Ventara

Nice! Got Dokuro and Airship Q for $22.89/ Not really liking that the English subs for Airship Q comes via a patch, but I've been meaning to pick up Dokuro and would have paid that price for it alone, so Airship Q is a nice freebie.

Jimrpg

So that playasia deal isn't working in safari or chrome on my iPhone? Anyone have similar issues?

Basically when I hit the checkout button it just refreshes the page and doesn't move to the next page.

Airship Q isn't showing as part of the deal for me :(

Still, I've been meaning to get Dokuro and DQH2 is part of the free gift thing, kinda don't want to miss out on this deal so...

edit: Sigh, and the day after I place my DOAX3 order with Mariio128, it's back in stock on P-A too. Sigh, oh well, at least it was cheaper with Mariio.

edit 2: So yeah, Airship Q became out of stock it seems. Still, I got an order in for Dokuro + DQH2 for £19 with shipping, which I'd probably have paid or Dokuro on its own at some point. Can't complain!

For some reason Bluemaxima's voucher code was only giving me $0.50 off, so I used LatestVitaGames one which gave me the full $3.

I'm spending so much money on games this month lol. Thanks for sharing, Nacht!

Jimrpg

Hey kresnik did u buy your games just now off playasia? It's not working for me on mobile and desktop.

And is latestvitagames the coupon code? Edit : this one LVGASIA

Hey kresnik did u buy your games just now off playasia? It's not working for me on mobile and desktop.

And is latestvitagames the coupon code? Edit : this one LVGASIA

Yeah, I ordered from them. I bought from desktop using Chrome if that makes any difference?

And yep, that's the voucher I used.

Yeah, I ordered from them. I bought from desktop using Chrome if that makes any difference?

And yep, that's the voucher I used.

Where do I enter that voucher? Didn't see anything at all ;(

Edit: It's hidden under "store credit and affiliate balance".

Thanks for the tip, finally ordered Ratchet PS4, Shadow of the Beast PS4 and Odin Sphere Vita for ~20$ each. Shame free shipping isn't on right now ;)

So this year I will probably main PS Vita, Switch and a bit of 3DS and PC for my gaming diet (though speculating for a good deal on a PS4 later this year since Gravity Rush 2, Yakuza 0, Nier and Persona 5 are personal must-haves). PS Vita for me is actually still rocking a lot, played through Cold Steel I over the last few months and started up Cold Steel II directly afterwards.

It's going to be a great year for Ys on the PS Vita...
any news on the European preorder from NIS store regarding Ys VIII?
Got a preorder in for Origins (and finally getting around importing Muramasa Demon Blade after years of holding off - already own and played the Wii version - in the same order). Tokyo Xanadu is on my radar, as well.

Also awaiting more Experience dungeon RPG goodness with Operation Abyss and Demon Gaze 2 even though I rarely find time to play so many JRPGs... And cautiously interested in Super Robot Wars V; really liked the OG games on GBA but none of my favorite characters or franchises are in it as far as I can see.

Actually would love to get some more action adventures or action games in general; My RPG backlog is too big as it is and I have full intention of finishing Cold Steel 2 before starting anything else in the genre. In that regard, any Musou games on Vita that run really well? Always holding off on them since impressions seem lukewarm most of the time...

Powwa

I also got Dokuro and DQH II in the deal. P4:DAN + Odin Sphere is a steal at that price, If I didn't have them both I'd buy in a heartbeat.

No one grabbing Miracle Girls Festival? That seems to be a great deal and I always wanted to try it. Got DQH2 with that because why not.

I also got Dokuro and DQH II in the deal. P4:DAN + Odin Sphere is a steal at that price, If I didn't have them both I'd buy in a heartbeat.

Excellent choices \o

No one grabbing Miracle Girls Festival? That seems to be a great deal and I always wanted to try it. Got DQH2 with that because why not.

Miracle Girls Festival would've been my choice if DQH wasn't there. Seems like an easy game to get to grips with in Japanese and I've heard decent things about the game.

redcrayon

Anyone interested in that Play-Asia offer - Airship Q is back in stock, so you can order Dokuro/Airship Q now.

I may ask them to change my order, but tbh I'm pretty happy with DQH.

Powwa

Anyone interested in that Play-Asia offer - Airship Q is back in stock, so you can order Dokuro/Airship Q now.

I may ask them to change my order, but tbh I'm pretty happy with DQH.

Yeah I'll skip Airship Q, doesn't interest me too much and it's frequently at 15-20 Eur range.

Yeah I'll skip Airship Q, doesn't interest me too much and it's frequently at 15-20 Eur range.

Yeah, that's true. Although I'd be saving a few quid on it, it seems to be in stock on most import sites (and you can always get the Japanese version if not since that got the patch too) for around £15, so it's neither here nor there.

I'm quite excited for playing DQH on Vita anyway. I know there's the language barriers, but watching some English language footage I'm sure it'd be easy to pick up.

We can order the game even after its release date, right???

That is unclear at the moment.

If you look at their other products, you should be able to get a copy after release, yeah. But who knows whether Vita gamers will jump on this in droves or not, how many copies they'll print and how fast it will eventually sell out.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
£6 to ship to US, so about $7.30. Not bad.

We can order the game even after its release date, right???
As long as stock is availble. They say it's a limited release.
Quantity in the source code was 431 units when I ordered. But after I ordered it remained the same. So don't know if that's accurate.

I had the same thought, but went for it anyway. Just don't feel like taking a chance, if it does for some reason get a NA version, I guess I'll have 2.

Same.

Pretty much, unless LRG or who knows SEG picks it up.

Yeah, that's true. Supposedly that tweet from Doug (something along the lines of "our physical releases have helped convince more devs to make Vita games") was about Mercenary Kings which was given an extra push towards the Vita version, so if MetaNet are already interested, maybe someone like LRG could pitch a partnership to get it done.

Olengie

Grabbing it. And Dokuro. However, Play Asia somehow only charged me for shipping. So I need to sort that out. I'm pretty peeved right now.

Finally, at least 1.5 years after getting it and close to 60 hours of playtime, I
beat Magusar
in Soul Sacrifice Delta. I wish I'd just given this game my exclusive attention a lot sooner, because playing stuff back-to-back would create the greatest effect.

I fucking love everything about the lore of this game.

;_; onward to the Delta stuff!

Finally, at least 1.5 years after getting it and close to 60 hours of playtime, I
beat Magusar
in Soul Sacrifice Delta. I wish I'd just given this game my exclusive attention a lot sooner, because playing stuff back-to-back would create the greatest effect.

I fucking love everything about the lore of this game.

;_; onward to the Delta stuff!

I wish we'd get a sequel. Don't care if it's also on PS4. Same with Freedom Wars, though I liked SSD more.

Top Bottom