• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (~200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2017 Edition ||

incpdo

Malicious Rebirth is a mess, the framerate is all over the place.

i might have played for more than 10 hs this game and is not a mess at all IMO . it actually runs better than the ps3 counterpart. Looks awesome and the music sounds awesome. This is no jak n daxter at all , especially past the Vita update that freed some ram so games can use it . the change is noticeable. At least for the ones that played the game before and after , like me.

I just finished Ninja gaiden sigma 2 last week , there are some parts the game runs pretty bad but the majority of the game is very playable and quite fun. the performance of this game changed too after the mentioned firmware update (dont remember the specific version )
Both games have problems , but for me at least both can be finished with no major issues.

Jimrpg

That's great that they are getting the cart as perfect as possible. Day 1 patches are the worst, especially mandatory ones which completely defeat the purpose of having a physical copy that should be final.

I just finished Ninja gaiden sigma 2 last week , there are some parts the game runs pretty bad but the majority of the game is very playable and quite fun. the performance of this game changed too after the mentioned firmware update (dont remember the specific version )
Both games have problems , but for me at least both can be finished with no major issues.

I'm looking forward to playing NG1 and 2 on the vita because I bought them on the Xbox and 360 and never played them, but I think its going to be a bit rough going from Nioh back to these, especially the camera just looks like its in the wrong place a lot of the time.

Rainbow Skies?

Oh yeah, probably should have posted this from the tweet comments:

It's a licensed game, not our own IP.

First time in box?

I'm fully expecting Rainbow Skies to get this treatment whenever it's finished, though.

OT: Finished my review of PlayStation All-Stars, if anyone didn't already check it out:

https://kresnik258gaming.wordpress.com/2017/05/08/vita-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-review/

Wasn't that game practically done?

Last we heard on it was this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=227553307&postcount=99

- we're still working on Wheels of Aurelia Vita port. The game runs on VitA but performances are not good right now. We have some more optimizations coming. Really hope to be able to do it.

So it seems whatever those performance issues were, they couldn't get over.

And nothing of value was lost.

Well, I was interested in playing it.

Takao

Banned
Isn't Ys Origin's digital release supposed to be this month? Given there's been no news about that, I'm going to guess the physical delay is coming because it's getting a digital one. Gonna be fun when Dotemu gets it running worse than Falcom got other games on the same engine to run on PSP.

Oceanhorn is already announced for Switch FWIW. They're not port begging.

You show up in this thread at the strangest of times :p

But anyway, I purposefully didn't say "port begging" because I know it's already announced. That's why I said "Switch begging". Perhaps "Switch release-date begging" would've been a better turn of phrase but honestly I didn't think I was gonna get challenged on it :p

Oregano

Port-begging is so strong that they port-beg games they're already getting.

gFymW4BHast-_BzhkfwNO7PVu1M=.gif

You show up in this thread at the strangest of times :p

But anyway, I purposefully didn't say "port begging" because I know it's already announced. That's why I said "Switch begging". Perhaps "Switch release-date begging" would've been a better turn of phrase but honestly I didn't think I was gonna get challenged on it :p

Heh, I've always had an interest in the Vita. I just barely have enough time to play the systems I already own. The best thing about the Switch for me is that I don't have to bother with two separate pieces of Nintendo hardware any more...

Saphirax

It's possible that the game being up is an error.

Now, whether it was not supposed to be out today because of serious gameplay bugs or because of administration errors...

I'm not even sure whether I should buy the game or just wait.

The listing on the EU store is that the game is Vita-compatible only (i.e. not PSTV). Is the US version compatible? I'm sure I read that it was.

Shop4World and Shop4DE have added Tokyo Xanadu. Probably the EU-Version, because otherwise they always mentioned NTSC versions:

http://www.shop4world.com/playstation-vita-games/tokyo-xanadu-ps-vita-game
http://www.shop4de.com/playstation-vita-games/tokyo-xanadu-ps-vita-game

I guess their sister site 365games will follow soon.

Until today Aksys never mentioned how and where to get the EU Vita versions of Period Cube. They atleast did this with Nonary games. And still nothing regarding Tokyo Xanadu and it's Limited Edition. Their lack of communication is baffling.

oldmario

People keep asking Aksys on Twitter & Aksys keep on ignoring them. :(

we can probably expect to hear about it a week before release and then soon after they'll probably stop doing EU releases complaining that no one buys them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Until today Aksys never mentioned how and where to get the EU Vita versions of Period Cube. They atleast did this with Nonary games. And still nothing regarding Tokyo Xanadu and it's Limited Edition. Their lack of communication is baffling.

you can get the EU version of Period Cube here http://www.365games.co.uk/playstation-vita-games/period-cube-shackles-of-amadeus-ps-vita-game it's not just a website image either it exists as i got my copy at the weekend

Top Bottom