• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita games (OVER 150 games with screens inside!) L@@K

Fady K

Hoping everyone is having a lovely end to the year! I am thinking of launching the 2015 edition of this thread come January 1st, what do you all think?

Here's some sweet Vita updates from the last week or so :D Enjoy guys, and have a beautiful day ahead :)

*COMING SOON!

Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of Dusk +
YL0wCQT.jpg

Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition
V81sjEw.jpg

* The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Evolution has been announced for the Vita. This is an upgraded port of the PSP version with fully-voiced characters, higher-res graphics, improved facial animation, redone movies, fully rearranged music and new illustrations among other changes. The RPG is set for release in Japan sometime in 2015. Here's hoping we get an English version! Check out the trailer.
lZtfEJk.jpg

*Spike Chunsoft is working on Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus , an updated version of the roguelike RPG originally released on the Nintendo DS, for the Vita. Among the additions are new dungeons for the game. More to come.
UybNA2k.jpg

*One of the more shocking localization announcements came through Bandai Namco: J-Stars Victory VS + will be heading to western shores for the Vita. Here's the trailer. The game is an arena fighting game that pits characters from Shonen Jump franchises like Naruto, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z and Bleach. The western version of the game will get a new Arcade Mode where you can play one on one matches. The game is being developed by Spike Chunsoft. Here are more details from Bandai Namco:

Outline

Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Developer: Spike Chunsoft
Platforms: PlayStation 4, PS3, PS Vita
Genre: Fighting Game
Players: 1 to 2 offline, 1 to 4 online
Rating: Teen / 12+ TBC
Release: Summer 2015
Texts: EFIGS
Voiceover: Japanese
About

For the 45th anniversary of the “Shonen Jump” magazine and the 20tth anniversary of the “V Jump” magazine, a never before seen fighting game has been developed. The game invites ans and gamers to play with their favorite manga/anime’s characters and progress in the Jump World through different environments recalling One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, and others’ memorable moments. For every manga and anime fan, J-Stars Victory VS+ is without a doubt a must-have for long hours of nervous and amazing battles in a unique atmosphere.

Features

1st time in North America and Europe – A unique game combining licenses issued in the famous Jump magazines is releasing for the first time outside of Japan.
Incredible Roster – A huge choice of characters coming from the most famous original manga/anime issued in the Jump Magazine.
Jump World – The world where the adventure takes place offers 4 different scenarios in which players can travel in memorable places like “Planet Namek”, “Alabasta”, “Green Leaf”…
One game with all famous original manga/anime licenses.
Communities were waiting for this game since its Japanese release.
Unique Story mode mixing all licenses characters and environment.
Epic battles – With the 2 Vs 2 team battle system, fights are going to be tough, strategic and exciting. Each character possesses his own specifications and attacks coming from the original manga/anime. The game also adds special moves called “Combination Attack” and “Voltage System” making battles even more aggressive!
Arcade Mode – An Arcade Mode has been added to the game in the same vein as every fighting game.
Stunning graphics – With a PlayStation 4 version releasing for the first time, the game offers the best possible experiences and plunges players into an Anime.

4lvRQRL.jpg

J-Stars-Coming-West-PS4.jpg

*Here is the first English trailer for NIS's upcoming controversial RPG Criminal Girls: Invite Only . The game will launch of Feb 3 in NA and Feb 6 in EU.
CGIO-Trailer_12-17-14.jpg

*Bandai Namco have released a new trailer for God Eater 2: Rage Burst . The game will hit Japanese Vitas on February 19.
GE2RB-Demo-Ann.jpg

*Here is a new preview of Deception / Kagero IV: Dark Princess - an enhanced version of Deception IV: Blood Ties, the amazing trap simulator from Koei Tecmo games.
Deception-IV-AP_Fami-shot_12-17-14_004-280x158.jpg

* Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy (reminder, the first game has been announced recently in English), the dungeon crawler from Experience, received a lot of new details on Gematsu. The game is set to hit Japanese Vitas on April 30, 2015.
Operation-Babel_Fami-shot_12-17_001-600x628.jpg

Operation-Babel_Fami-shot_12-17_005-600x339.jpg

Opbabel-Teaser-Site-Open.jpg

*Here are some new screens for Senran Kagura: Estival Versus .
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2014_12-18-14_002.jpg_600.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2014_12-18-14_011.jpg_600.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2014_12-18-14_010.jpg_600.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2014_12-18-14_009.jpg_600.jpg

Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus_2014_12-18-14_018.jpg_600.jpg

*Here is the debut trailer for Samurai Warriors 4-II . The game is out in Japan on Feb 22.
SW4II-PV1.jpg

* Curse N Chaos , the upcoming arcade action game from Tribute Games (also working on Mercenary Kings for the Vita), received a new preview from Siliconera. Check out the announce trailer if you missed it.
tumblr_inline_ng4qcufoiN1r2dlqv_thumb.png

tumblr_inline_ng4qd41cgV1r2dlqv_thumb.png

*Compile Heart's Date A Live Japanese visual novel series will be hitting the Vita starting with Date A Live: Rinne Utopia . The game is developed by Sting (developers of many strategy RPGs including the upcoming Hyperdevotion Noire for the Vita). Here's the trailer.
qsmc5ZJ.jpg

*This came as a beautiful surprise for an adventure game fan like myself who doesn't use the EU/AU PSNs - Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse Episode 2 is finally out for the NA PSN store. Looks glorious <3
88MJBK5.jpg

*As per the usual with Vita releases, Fieldrunners 2 is now out on the Vita out of nowhere. It is the sequel to the enjoyable tower defense game.
8vlkR5X.jpg

* Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (the strategy RPG spinoff from the Hyperdimension Neptunia series) received a new update that details its battle system. Check it out.
16038543452_fc296dd6aa_n.jpg

16038543502_1d76ba9357_n.jpg

16013473326_cee25a6de6_z.jpg

*Speaking of Hyperdimension Neptunia spinoffs, Hyperdimension Neptunia U , the action RPG HDN spinoff from Compile Heart and Tamsoft will be coming out in English (retail as well!). (Thanks to Shinriji for the info!) Check out the trailer.
8SZ6E8e.jpg

* One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 will be coming out in English! Here are some new screens for the game. (New trailer here!)
One-Piece-Pirate-Warriors-3_2014_12-19-14_001.jpg_600.jpg

One-Piece-Pirate-Warriors-3_2014_12-19-14_002.jpg_600.jpg

One-Piece-Pirate-Warriors-3_2014_12-19-14_004.jpg_600.jpg

*The new game from the Way of the Samurai devs Acquire, Ukiyo no Roushi , will be coming out to Japanese Vitas on Feb 11. Here is a new trailer.
Ukiyo-no-Roushi-Box-Art_12-25-14-280x356.jpg

*Betty Boop makes her Vita debut with Betty Boop Bop (thanks Takao!), a music/rhythm game :D Here's a trailer.
d43D85h.jpg

2014-05-28+00.05.58.png

bbbscreenshot01

2014-08-21-22.00.51.png

* Ethereal is an upcoming SHMUP from Convex hitting the Vita. (Thanks Takao!)
shot1-1024x575.jpeg

shot0-1024x575.jpeg

* Sword Art Online: Lost Song has a new big preview that details the story, characters and gameplay. Here is the new Japanese TV Spot.
SAO-LS_12-26-14.jpg

SAO-Chara_12-26_001.jpg

SAO-Chara_12-26_002.jpg

SAO-Chara_12-26_003.jpg

*Here is a new Japanese TV Spot for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth .
DSCS-JP-Box-Art-Reveal.jpg

DSCS_12-25-14.jpg

DSCS_12-26-14.jpg

*For those who missed this release - Switch Galaxy Ultra came out recently and it will help scratch your "futuristic racer" itch if you had one!! Game looks stunning to say the least. Cross buy as well (you get it free on PS4 when you get the Vita version and vice versa).
16039267155_ab99e204aa_z.jpg

15419610333_8b2dc71e83_z.jpg

aDFWWc7.jpg

Cheers for that response, I thought my Bigfest Q might have been lost in the shuffle :) Bigfest is another one that looks pretty great, AND would appeal to my SO in the same way the theme park games do, angling to try and make the vita popular with the whole house this time around, when I had the original like a year and a half ago, they just buried their heads in their 3DS' haha. I will definitely be looking at the OP man, that list is part of what gave me the confidence to grab a new one. Particularly interested in VA-11 HALL-A ha, that looks great.

You are most welcome doniewhalberg :) I try to check every unanswered post in this thread to leave no one behind ;D It should be coming along in the first quarter of 2015 I'd wager. A year and a half ago, the Vita really looked like it had less potential than now with the support dying down at the time, but thankfully the indie genre has showered the Vita with much needed love. VA-11 HALL-A indeed looks pretty cool, the style alone is rather unique.

Awesome update as always.

Thank you kindly Valkyria! Sorry to see that you're banned :( Hope you are back real soon!!

For a moment I was excited they might be making a complete cartridge version, but it turns out it's just one of those deals where they pack in DLC codes with a re-release of the same cart.

Unfortunate :/ I prefer the full stuff on the cart myself too.

So, Hyper Dimension Neptune U next year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA8OLfMJO9I

Thanks Shinriji :) I added it to the list of upcoming English games ^^

Betty Boop??? Who would have thought?

Thanks as always Takao :) You keep adding to the list and helping it grow ^^

I think S-E had already finished calculating what kind of games will fit for the Vita. Seeing them actually start from Lords of Apocalypse to Million Arthur to Chaos Rings PSM to Chaos Rings port + F2P Mana to this, makes me have a little hope that they'll continue bringing games to the system.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
J-Stars Victory VS+ and One Piece Pirate Warriors 3' vita versions are leaving Japan. Actually psyched about J-stars (played it at a local vita group meeting for Toukiden LOL), I'm a casual Fighting games fan though so impressions of it might change for someone who's deeply into fighting games. Victory VS+ is an expansion.

Sources:
Bandai Namco Announcement
J-Stars Neogaf Thread
One Piece Neogaf thread
EDIT: Thanks for the tip baekshi!

Likewise cardinalmind. Their barebones support today is better than their pitiful support of the system a year back. I hope they bring over the Chaos Rings trilogy for the Vita in English.

By the way, many thanks for the news on Bandai Namco's games. Added to the list :)

redcrayon

Hey Fady, grand stuff!

I think a 2015 edition of the thread would be great, reserving yourself a few extra posts at the start would help a lot!

Damn, lots of the anime-style games on the Vita are frigging gorgeous, some of those screenshots are insane.

Are they ever going to patch out the auto dimming on this damn thing? Can't believe it's still there.

incpdo

One of the vita saviors came back! I was already missing fady k's awesome update.great stuff this time. I'm looking forward to buy some of those titles such as estival vs and neptunia u. 2015 will be incredible.

redcrayon

What's everyone looking forward to in 2015?

My list's about 20 games long, not all exclusive to Vita but enough for me to have plenty to play on the commute!

redcrayon

I'm looking forward to Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines, Cosmic Star Heroine, Grim Fandango Remastered, Toukiden and Ys,
We have similar tastes :). I think Cosmic Star Heroine and Ys in particular look really good. I tried Toukiden and gave up part of the way through, so I might try again with the expanded version, usually I get on well with hunting games.

This is the list I'm currently looking at, some of them are out already on other systems but I love playing stuff on my Vita. Considering that even Sony's support for it is thin on the ground, I think 2015 looks like a good year for it.

Project Phoenix (2015, squad tactics)
Hyper light drifter
Dragon fin soup
Mighty no.9
Kodoku chronicles
C-wars
Mech Runner
Cosmic Star Heroine
Forma.8
Titan souls
Liege
Risk of rain
Blood of the werewolf
Shantae
Starbound
Axiom verge
La mulana
Pier solar (jrpg)
Soldner x-2
Shovel Knight
Bastion
The Banner Saga
Brandish: the Dark Revenant
Oreshika
Helldivers
God Eater 2 Burst
Stranger of Sword City
Ys 8
Persona 4 dancing
Zodiac
Space Hulk: Ascension
RE Revelations 2
Tokyo new world record: operation abyss

We have similar tastes :). I think Cosmic Star Heroine and Ys in particular look really good. I tried Toukiden and gave up part of the way through, so I might try again with the expanded version, usually I get on well with hunting games.

This is the list I'm currently looking at, some of them are out already on other systems but I love playing stuff on my Vita. Considering that even Sony's support for it is thin on the ground, I think 2015 looks like a good year for it.

Your list is pretty comparable to my list, too. So many good games.

bobohoro

Your list is pretty comparable to my list, too. So many good games.

I actually wanted to try to cut down on my game purchases in 2015 a bit. Maybe 1 console and 1 handheld game a month, so only playing games I really want and spending some quality time with them. But every time I look at the upcoming vita games lists, I think I have zero chance that I can keep that up through the year. :/

zpiders

I just subbed to this gem of a thread. Really surprised that the Vita is getting quite a lot of new games in the coming months. Long may it continue :)

My list's about 20 games long, not all exclusive to Vita but enough for me to have plenty to play on the commute!

Looking forward to:

Project Phoenix
Bastion
Dragon fin soup
Cosmic Star Heroine
Banner saga
Liege
Axiom verge
Broken age
Zodiac
Helldivers
Galak-Z
Oreshika
World End eclipse
GE2 rage burst
Nova(?) 111
Grim fandango
Day of the tentacle
Hand of fate
SAO:Lost Song
Digimon:cs
Ascension (deck builder)
Darkest dungeon
Towerfall (if online)
Severed
Super time force
Octodad
Papers please
Salt and sanctuary
Citizens of earth
Inner city kids
Hotline Miami 2
Moon hunters
Steamworld heist
Olliolli 2
Not a hero
Volume
Nom nom galaxy
Roundabout
Sen no kiseki (if true)

Still hoping for:

Road not taken
Baldur's gate 1-2 EE
King of dragon pass
Samurai gunn (if online)

What is Blood of the werewolf?

redcrayon

Looking forward to:

Project Phoenix
Bastion
Dragon fin soup
Cosmic Star Heroine
Banner saga
Liege
Axiom verge
Broken age
Zodiac
Helldivers
Galak-Z
Oreshika
World End eclipse
GE2 rage burst
Nova(?) 111
Grim fandango
Day of the tentacle
Hand of fate
SAO:Lost Song
Digimon:cs
Ascension (deck builder)
Darkest dungeon
Towerfall (if online)
Severed
Super time force
Octodad
Papers please
Salt and sanctuary
Citizens of earth
Inner city kids
Hotline Miami 2
Moon hunters
Steamworld heist
Olliolli 2
Not a hero
Volume
Nom nom galaxy
Roundabout

Still hoping for:

Road not taken
Baldur's gate 1-2 EE
King of dragon pass
Samurai gunn (if online)

What is Blood of the werewolf?

Herey ou go:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/blood-of-the-werewolf

I forgot about Darkest Dungeon, Severed, Salt and Sanctuary, Moon Hunters and octodad!

@Wreck

Fady K
Shinriji

you have made this thread my top thread for 2014

I never felt bad visiting and leaving this thread daily!

have a great New Year!

(and of course anybody in this thread i love you all too =)

Thanks as always Fady, your work is truly appreciated.

A lot of stuff really; I'm" holding off from going crazy on games until I scoop up a 64GB card in either January or (likely) February. As for standouts, I'm" a huge fan of God Eater and Ys so those are at or near the top of the list. Also looking forward to Estival Versus, Samurai Warriors 4-II, Toukiden Kiwami, HELLDIVERS, Hotline Miami 2 and Dragon Fin Soup among many others. Fingers crossed for Baldur's Gate on Vita happening. There's just so much great content coming out for the platform.

redcrayon

A lot of stuff really; I'm" holding off from going crazy on games until I scoop up a 64GB card in either January or (likely) February. As for standouts, I'm" a huge fan of God Eater and Ys so those are at or near the top of the list. Also looking forward to Estival Versus, Samurai Warriors 4-II, Toukiden Kiwami, HELLDIVERS, Hotline Miami 2 and Dragon Fin Soup among many others. Fingers crossed for Baldur's Gate on Vita happening. There's just so much great content coming out for the platform.
Good picks! Haven't heard anything about Helldivers in ages. I'd love for Baldur's Gate to hit Vita too.

Herey ou go:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/blood-of-the-werewolf

I forgot about Darkest Dungeon, Severed, Salt and Sanctuary, Moon Hunters and octodad!

Thank you for the info.

You also forgot about Galak-z, I had a lot of fun when I tried a demo of it (on ps4 :|) this november and it made it one of my most anticipated games for the vita.

Not sure if they will manage to pull it off on the vita though (because of how they talk about how complex their AI is).

Thanks for that, yeah Galak-Z looks great!

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2014/05/01/galak-z-ps4-trailer

Is there a release date yet?

I don't think so, but my guess is that we'll hear something about both this and helldivers soon(based on nothing but my intuition) :)

Edit: the developers of 80 Days (inklestudios) just replied to a tweet I sent them. It's very unlikely that their games will end up on the vita in the future. I would love to see some western "Visual novels" on the vita and seeing how popular games like dangan ronpa and VLR are I think it's a nobrainer, but I, on the other hand, don't know anything about how it works on the developer's side as I'm just a consumer that want to play all the good games on my favourite console ;)

incpdo

From the top of my head.2015 list of games i have to get are.

Gyossait
Duke nukem 3d
Re revelations 2
Mighty n 9
J stars vs plus
Neptunia U
Corpse party blood drive
Operation abyss
Broken age
Day of the tentacle
Grim fandango hd
Proyect light
Shovel knight
Severed
Bastion
Hotline Miami 2
Octodad
Poncho
Heart forth alice
Soldner 2x
Chaos n curse
Energy hook
And many many more I don't remember now. My wallet already hurts

redcrayon

I was thinking more that he could repeat the content but reserve an extra couple of posts so he doesn't need to give it a harsh edit every month.

need your help GAF,

I am debating between a PlayStation TV or a new Vita 2000. I know there is a price difference but Target near me has both the tv and the vita (with borderlands) in stock and i have a $60 gift card to spend.
I already have a Vita OLED model that I want to keep but having played with a friends 2000 I am drawn to it's thinner and lighter shape. the screen did not really bother me.
but I also like the idea of what the PS TV does and i have a lot of digital PSP and PSOne games already. (I also have a PS3 if it matters)
help me choose

Labadal

need your help GAF,

I am debating between a PlayStation TV or a new Vita 2000. I know there is a price difference but Target near me has both the tv and the vita (with borderlands) in stock and i have a $60 gift card to spend.
I already have a Vita OLED model that I want to keep but having played with a friends 2000 I am drawn to it's thinner and lighter shape. the screen did not really bother me.
but I also like the idea of what the PS TV does and i have a lot of digital PSP and PSOne games already. (I also have a PS3 if it matters)
help me choose

I would have went with the Vita TV, personally. Thee's not much of a reason to have to VITAs if you don't intend to have each be region specific.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
need your help GAF,

help me choose

Imo a PSTV is better since you already have the handheld one.
In any case in psn/vitagaf you can have more responses. ;)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=962959

redcrayon

Can't wait for Broken Age. I held off on it last year as I was waiting for Act 2 to be released, and completely forgot about it. Only release dates I can find are either Spring or Q1 this year, which could mean anything up to June, I suppose!

incpdo

Cant wait for Mighty no 9, Gyossait and the new Project Scissors game or any horror game in general. Im literaly crossing my fingers for Resident Evil Revelations 2 will look great on the console and im sure it will because Revelations 1 looked great on 3DS

Fady K

Hey there guys! I hope you all had a lovely holiday and a great start to the year. Plenty of Vita stuff coming up and on top of that I'll be launching the 2015 thread today. I'll post the link here when it's ready as well. Sorry I took longer than expected :D

Hey Fady, grand stuff!

I think a 2015 edition of the thread would be great, reserving yourself a few extra posts at the start would help a lot!

Thanks redcrayon! Yes - reserving a post is one of the things I'm most excited about in the next thread haha! I'll keep you guys posted.

Thank you for all the hard work you've put into this thread!
And I'm looking forward to the 2015 version!

You are most welcome Adeptrain :) Very kind of you friend. The 2015 thread will be ready later on today :) Hope you enjoy it!

One of the vita saviors came back! I was already missing fady k's awesome update.great stuff this time. I'm looking forward to buy some of those titles such as estival vs and neptunia u. 2015 will be incredible.

Thanks a lot for your kind words buddy :D :D :D I'll have a big update for the day and guess what - it'll be in the 2015 thread that will also come out later on in the day :D!

Oh man, where to begin :D? I have around over 50 games!

Broken Age
Stein's Gate
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Night Cry
Banner Saga
Day of the Tentacle Special Edition
Shovel Knight
Super Time Force Ultra
Darkest Dungeon
Severed
Bastion
Outpost 13
Olli Olli 2
Zodiac
Steamworld Heist
Gyossait
Run Sackboy Run
Ray's the Dead
Salt & Sanctuary
Alone With You
Nom Nom Galaxy
Papers, Please
Cosmic Star Heroine
The Firefly Diary
Citizens of Earth
Hyper Light Drifter
Oddworld New N Tasty
Oreshika
Shantae Half Genie Hero
La Mulana
Axiom Verge
Criminal Girls
Heart Forth Alicia
Kodoku
Not A Hero
Persona 4 Dancing All Night
Titan Souls
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters
Volume
Mighty no. 9
Hotline Miami 2
Galak Z
Grim Fandango
Legend of Heroes Trails in the Sky SC
Y2K
Deception Dark Princess
Final Fantasy Agito
Senran Kagura Estival Versus
Ys
Corpse Party Blood Drive
Chaos Rings Prequel Trilogy

PHEW. Vita has no games.

I just subbed to this gem of a thread. Really surprised that the Vita is getting quite a lot of new games in the coming months. Long may it continue :)

Welcome zpiders :D Look out for the 2015 thread later today, the link will be shared here :D Vita updates coming up today as well, hope you enjoy it ^^

Fady K
Shinriji

you have made this thread my top thread for 2014

I never felt bad visiting and leaving this thread daily!

have a great New Year!

(and of course anybody in this thread i love you all too =)

Thank you kindly Wreck! 2015 thread will be ready and here's hoping it will be just as big if not bigger and better :D Much to look forward to!

Thank you very much That1BlackGuy :D You are so kind mate. Please look forward to the 2015 thread later today.

Hey Fady, where's this funky new thread then :D

Later on today redcrayon :D I look forward to finishing it :D

Is it really necessary? This thread is not tied to 2014.

Basically what redcrayon said, having a hopefully definitive edition of this thread all year long with more content that is easier to edit (thanks to reserving a post in advance this time) plus the temporary possibility of having it on the gaming thread (till it comes back to the community side haha)

Can't wait for Broken Age. I held off on it last year as I was waiting for Act 2 to be released, and completely forgot about it. Only release dates I can find are either Spring or Q1 this year, which could mean anything up to June, I suppose!

Me too! One of my most wanted games on the Vita :D Best part is we will get act 1 + 2 together :D Keep your eyes out on Grim Fandango, coming out real soon!

Cant wait for Mighty no 9, Gyossait and the new Project Scissors game or any horror game in general. Im literaly crossing my fingers for Resident Evil Revelations 2 will look great on the console and im sure it will because Revelations 1 looked great on 3DS

Yay for Project Scissors (now officially called Night Cry) love :D Btw if you are into horror give Outlast and Alien: Isolation a try on the PS4 :D (also on Xbox One and PC).

Guys, I have a question in regards to PSN accounts. I keep reading that the only way to have 2 PSN accounts on my Vita is to have two different memory cards. Is there any other way, because I can't fathom that Sony would program the Vita in the most moronic way imaginable, that even a first year programmer in school wouldn't do? Please tell me they're not that incompetent and stupid? :(

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Guys, I have a question in regards to PSN accounts. I keep reading that the only way to have 2 PSN accounts on my Vita is to have two different memory cards. Is there any other way, because I can't fathom that Sony would program the Vita in the most moronic way imaginable, that even a first year programmer in school wouldn't do? Please tell me they're not that incompetent and stupid? :(
This is an old thread!
This one is the 2016 version of this thread(in gaming)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1164968

and this is the february psn thread(basically vitagaf) the place i suggest for everything about vita(in community)
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1178054

By the way the answer is that sony is moronic indeed :( you could also use one memory card, but you should back up everything first and that would be a real pain, so if you really want a second account buy a cheap memory, changing memory card and the setup is annoying but at least it's simple and relatively fast.

Top Bottom