• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Everyone please name what game you would like, I have 900 coins to work with.

I'll take a game.

Shit, I wanted Star Fox 64 3D, but Earthbound will drop you to 650. :(

If that can't happen, then I guess New Super Mario Bros 2.

If you have a limit, like 300 per person or something, let me know.

Edit: Wait, I got an idea, I'll grab Earthbound for Hours Left, and then you can get me SF643D maybe? :)

Okay, not to get everyone's hopes up, but the first three people get dibs first, we'll move from there.

Also, while Nintendo seems to have no problem with people giving codes away, I can't guarantee anything, please keep in mind.

Edit: Wait, I got an idea, I'll grab Earthbound for Hours Left, and then you can get me SF643D maybe? :)

Already got Hours' game.

Okay, not to get everyone's hopes up, but the first three people get dibs first, we'll move from there.

Also, while Nintendo seems to have no problem with people giving codes away, I can't guarantee anything, please keep in mind.
You might need to PM the other two, I'm not sure they'll check back.

Edit: And thanks for the game! It's much appreciated. :)

Probably gonna get Metroid for the 3DS to spend the last of my coins :( Makes me kinda sad, really...

Wish I could've gotten those Hanafuda cards, though I don't remember if I ever had the coins when it was in stock :(

My Zelda 3DS pouch came unexpectedly today, never got shipping confirmation so this was a fun surprise. Really dig the pouch, solid quality overall and looks very nice:

Esiquio

Just wanted to stop by and rant here...

I've had a lot of crazy things going on in my personal life and haven't had time to deal with this Club Nintendo closing down business...

But now I see that I can't enter codes for hundreds of coins I have, can't get Mewtwo, nor the Smash Bros. soundtrack, and I'm really bummed. Anyone had any lucky getting Nintendo to hook them up with such things that they're eligible for? This really sucks...

TDLink

I've had a lot of crazy things going on in my personal life and haven't had time to deal with this Club Nintendo closing down business...

But now I see that I can't enter codes for hundreds of coins I have, can't get Mewtwo, nor the Smash Bros. soundtrack, and I'm really bummed. Anyone had any lucky getting Nintendo to hook them up with such things that they're eligible for? This really sucks...

Most likely not sorry to say. They gave you over 2 months for the closing down notice and nearly 5 for the Mewtwo notice. That's plenty of advance warning, so you're probably out of luck.

Africanus

Nintendo (or UPS) accidentally messed up in such a way that I have two Super Smash bros soundtracks. I'd be willing to trade you one of them for something minor if you're interested.

Also, for general thread, I have little interest in club Nintendo any more. As such, I'm giving away 250 coins worth of a prize for anyone who wants it.

oatmeal

Banned
How did they not announce, in some capacity, the follow up to CN?

We don't have the digital promotion or the points so we are way worse off than we were at this time last year.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
How did they not announce, in some capacity, the follow up to CN?

We don't have the digital promotion or the points so we are way worse off than we were at this time last year.

At least no DDP this year makes me more confident that the 30% off E3 preorders in Canada is the way to go. I mean, DDP wasn't close in terms of that value, but some stuff I enjoyed having digital. Now the cost of games is so far removed without it, I can't justify digital for anything.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I got my Zelda pouch today so CN is now dead to me. I like the feel of my original red CN pouch better but after feeling a CN Animal Crossing pouch at the last Toronto-GAF meetup I think those were the nicest because of the extra padding, just not the nicest looking.

Top Bottom