• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[US] March 2012 Boxart Thread

Majine

Banned
It's kinda wierd that just some days ago AC3 was still unconfirmed and now it already has 2 boxarts, one of which is already available.

I wonder if I can get the steelbook for AC3 if I can pre-order it for Wii U? Hmm.

If that's possible...

1st Wii U box confirmed! lulz

But seriously, if I can do that, I'd love to! Hopefully EBGames Canada will offer it, but Game Buzz in Montreal is a major Ubi supporter, so that's the most likely place it'll be offered.

51Eu%2ByLzRRL.jpg
51LByiII81L.jpg

614ASwV3jwL.jpg

Konami makes me sad with these HD Collection covers.

Both MGS and ZoE have great art and they give us blah white and black.

I hope "Ni no Kuni" is not final, Namco should localize more than just the subtitle.
It's final and it seems like a desperation move to pull in anime fans. I think that works for something like Shin Megami Tensei, which is destined to be ultra-niche no matter what, but I think Ni no Kuni deserves better given Studio Ghibli's involvement. Then again. It IS a Level-5 game. So. Maybe not.

Eusis

It's final and it seems like a desperation move to pull in anime fans. I think that works for something like Shin Megami Tensei, which is destined to be ultra-niche no matter what, but I think Ni no Kuni deserves better given Studio Ghibli's involvement. Then again. It IS a Level-5 game. So. Maybe not.
Setting's a factor too, I think. Shin Megami Tensei is primarily in Japan, and there's not many good ways to localize the name anyway, so better to leave as is, not bother with some of the variants like Majin Tensei, and help make it iconic. Ni No Kuni taking place in a fantasy world that doesn't seem overtly Japanese seems like a poor call however.

512eD7I2SqL.jpg

I did some digging, and apparently this is some slash em' up fighting game? Made by Acquire? The original Tenchu team? And it's also related to that Gladiator PSP fighting game?

I did some digging, and apparently this is some slash em' up fighting game? Made by Acquire? The original Tenchu team? And it's also related to that Gladiator PSP fighting game?

Yeah it's basically Gladiator 3. Only it doesn't take place in the Roman era.

Not really a fighting game I guess. More of a arena combat dealie. You take missions, acquire equipment, learn skills, and butcher people to progress.
There's a pretty large demo available on the J-PSN store.

Game is going to be budget-priced (29.99) which is nice

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It's listed as $40 on Amazon...with a 12/12/12 release date. Weird. I set my preorder just in case they raise it to $50. I think I'll cancel it though but just in case, ya know

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Has that render of Raiden ever been released? I like it.

Top Bottom