• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Flash Sale Incoming 4/14

bender

What time is it?
Shiren is the star of this sale.

I wish the MUA games were on sale individually instead of a bundle.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
Is Okami an action game? Considering buying it.

Zelda-like action-adventure game. If the visual style grabs you, buy it; you're in for a treat.

Nothing for me, but there's a lot of good indie stuff on sale.

I saw Parappa 2 on there, just curious, how is the lag on the PS4?

i feel like ps2 games shouldnt cost more than Okami HD

kidna want okami, i enjoyed what iplayed of it on the wii, but remember it was really slow and boring to start.

great uncharted deal, but i dont really buy digital..grrr

Wow....this is a terrible sale except for Uncharted Collection. Have you guys seen Europe's sales compared to this garbage?

Falchion

I already had most of the really good deals. Just need some of the newer games to start getting included in these.

So are the Mark of Kri/Rise of Kasai games still worth playing if I never got into them back in the PS2 days, or has that time kinda passed by?

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Was the Bioshock Collection ever cleaned up?

How is Psychonauts on PS4 ? Is it just a straight port ?

Emulated PS2 version. It's mostly fine, but it's pretty choppy and takes getting used to the sluggishness. Not the ideal version to play, but it's serviceable.

TalonJH

8 freakin bucks for all 3 uncharted games remastered in 1080p/60fps

8y2z9uE.png

That's a steal.

How is The Old Blood if I liked The New Order?

And did they ever fix the DR games? If I have OTR on PS3, is it worth getting on PS4?

Mimosa97

Emulated PS2 version. It's mostly fine, but it's pretty choppy and takes getting used to the sluggishness. Not the ideal version to play, but it's serviceable.

Ugh :(

Is the PC port any better ? I have an old PC but I think it could run Psychonauts just fine

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
So are the Mark of Kri/Rise of Kasai games still worth playing if I never got into them back in the PS2 days, or has that time kinda passed by?

Really felt the first game aged pretty hard when I grabbed it on ps4. Nifty for its time, but it's a bit of a technical mess now. The combat and movement were unique but there are hit detection issues, camera woes, and general progression just doesn't feel great. Kri is most definitely a product of its time for sure and you aren't missing out on much(didn't try the sequel though).

How is The Old Blood if I liked The New Order?

I didn't enjoy it very much and felt it was a large step down from TNO in almost every category. its more wolfenstein with some new assets and forgettable set pieces if you really pine for that.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Last of Us Remastered also $7.99.

and I was thinking about picking it up at GameStop for $19.99.

God is real !

LakeEarth

PS2 on PS4 games seem to be the ones that have already been discounted, so I own most of them. But the list is still growing.

Symbiotx

Really bad sale compared to the EU sale. I was hoping there would be SOMETHING I'd want, and was hoping we'd finally see Uncharted 4 at a low price.

Z..

Tempted for Uncharted... do accounts still function like on PS3? As in, my main account is PAL but I'd be able to play this on it as long as my US account is on the PS4 as well, right?

masterdragoon20

Neo Member
GIVE THE FUCKING VITA SOME DAMM LOVE (haven't seen any good sale on vita a while ago :( yeah god eater and toukiden kiwami i'm talking to you)

squall211

8 freakin bucks for all 3 uncharted games remastered in 1080p/60fps

8y2z9uE.png

$8?

Well I know at least one purchase I'll be making then. Dayum.

Edit:

Uncharted Collection
MegaMan Legacy
Dark Cloud 2
Wild Arms 3

All those interest me just from what OP posted. I'll have to check out that full list.

Majmun

Tempted for Uncharted... do accounts still function like on PS3? As in, my main account is PAL but I'd be able to play this on it as long as my US account is on the PS4 as well, right?

Yep

I always buy games with my US account and play them on my PAL account. Don't forget to buy DLC from the same region you've bought the game from though.

Top Bottom