• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire the Mafia |OT| A Game of Masquerade

batsnacks

Hey everyone,
I just got to work, I read up on all of the chatter that's been going around and have came to the conclusion that the obvious choice is for me to

Vote: squidyj

I have not experienced Blargonaut so I feel that trying to dictate a persons fate at the beginning of the game for unrelated reasons should result in lynching.

Infinit777 was one of the first people to vote day 1 and never changed their vote from squid. Then suddenly day 2:

Awesome, i look forward to hearing the good news from the family. Traveling tomorrow won't be fun anyway.

On a side note, i was hoping for more stuff to go down today so i could get my vote in early... For now i will:

Vote: Mazre

I will change it later if i have a chance to get on and if new information changes my stance.

squidyj

townreading mazre that hard is like christina is playing a different game or just isn't paying attention to the game we're actually in, given the end of day shenanigans it's practically impossible that mazre draws the scum kill and a protection.

Christina then follows it up with a refusal to post a reads list followed by radio silence, when a reads list is the best way for us to see his viewpoint on the game. I have serious doubts about you and what you're doing and you're not helping me or anyone else understand where you're coming from.

Add to that the lame duck defense of "well if I was scum I wouldn't have said anything, it doesn't matter what I said just that I said something"

batsnacks

So, this is a game of player created content. Anyone who is apprehensive about posting should please stop because none of us can have fun unless all of us are creating content for the game we are playing. And aside from being more fun, town will be able to make better decisions now, and later, if there is more content to play with.

Like there is no reason not to just post and say whatever and I know more ppl could because the views on this thread keep going up. It is a problem if on day 2 town is in a place where people are thinking, "oh I'm not in any danger, no reason to post and risk being criticized."

Trigger was a viable wagon at the end of day 1 when everyone was still posting. What changed? I'm the only one voting him.

Satanic Saint was a viable wagon at the end of day 1.

Zubz was gaining steam at the end of day 1.

the end of the last phase was awesome. Tons of content. Look at this and create stuff pls:

Day 1 votes

blargonaut (0)
squidyj 74 (274)
swamped 216 (403)

gorlak (5)
gorlak 122 (138)
trigger 156
squidyj 274 (318)
mickd 355
stmeph 427
batsnacks 460
mazre 475

batsnacks (0)
gorlak 138 (205)

squidyj (1)
infinit777 140

ynnek7 (0)
swamped 142 (214)

christina mackenzie (0)
timeaisis 144 (249)
dusk soldier 147 (383)

hobohodo (0)
ynnek7 191 (374)
gorlak 328 (391)

swamped (0)
gorlak 205 (225)

mickd (2)
swamped 214 (216)
ynnek7 375
absolutbro 432

christian mackenzie (0)
gorlak 225 (228)

fat4all (0)
gorlak 228 (275)
timeaisis 249 (359)

absolutebro (0)
batsnacks 244 (250)

absolutbro (0)
batsnacks 250 (460)

stmeph (0)
gorlak 275 (328)

mazre (0)
squidyj 318 (356)

no lynch (1)
dr. worm 334

dusk soldier (1)
christina mackenzie 344

dr. worm (0)
zubz 349 (426)

trigger (4)
squidyj 356
fat4all 373
mazre 382 (475)
gorlak 391 (395)
zubz 426
swamped 437

satanic saint (3)
timeaisis 359
gorlak 395
hobohodo 419

satanicsaint (0)
hobohodo 368 (419)

timeaisis (1)
dusk soldier 383

zubz (0)
swamped 403 (437)

Golark was one of the most active posters in this thread, and he got lynched for it.

I'm afraid D1 has set a precedence for how these day phases will play out going forward.

No one wants to stick their neck out, if it's just going to get chopped off.

Hobohodo

Thoughts as I move down the list that bats posted in. Any votes I don't comment on I just viewed as a prod votes. It's mainly my thoughts on the actual scores but for some players there are thoughts on them if it's something that came to mind whilst looking at the notes,

Blarg: We gotta pick someone to start with on Day 1 and squidy went with Blarg. I know he gave the 'noise to info' reasoning but seeing as he hasn't laid into him today I'm just seeing that as a way to say 'this is a random vote' without actually calling it that. Nothing was changing in the way Blarg was acting and many of us were happy to let him have a day or so, so I can see why the votes disappeared from him. That said I'm starting to feel Blarg won't budge unless he is in actual danger of being on the way out.

Gorlak: Trigger got a vote on early here and then left it. The vote came pretty quick after Gorlak did his early self vote. The fact that trigger left it there even as conversation started to move on doesn't sit right with me, especially as he was still posting in the thread. From what I can see MickD never actually gave a reasoning for voting Gorlak ( definitely nothing in the post where he voted ) so yeah I know it's from yesterday but I'd like to hear why you vote that way Mick? Bats and Mazre have been discussed today and I have no problems with StMephs reasoning.

Christina Mackenzie: If you wanna get all tinfoil maybe dusk soldier was hoping a few more of us would go 'RNG honest' and chuck some votes on Christina. Hopes of an easy bandwagon or maybe just piling pressure on someone early to get them talking? Dusk soldier giving his post so quickly gave me this feeling a little a the time but let's face it is a real naf idea, but as this day needs something to talk about il throw it out.

MickD: ynnek appears to have left a prod vote on Mick and forgot it. Absolutebro noticed that MickD had placed a vote on Gorlak without giving any justification. The fact that someone questioned this, applied a pressure lynch and still got no response bothers me, especially when paired with the fact MickD didn't explain themselves in the first place. I've already called for Mick to explain himself further up but realising this when I've got down this far, I think il do the same.

Vote: MickD

Breaking up posts, more to follow.

Hobohodo

AbsoluteBro: I wasn't in agreement with the posts bat made about the 'Mafia things' that bro was doing yesterday. On a quick reread I'm still not sure I see where he was coming from. My feelings are that bats had decided well in advance of his last minute shenanigans yesterday that he would remove his vote on bro though seeing as the lone vote wouldn't achieve much.

No Lynch: Whilst I think this was a waste of a vote I gotta respect someone (In this case dr worm) who makes it their formal vote as opposed to just leaving it hanging. Curious though, you gave your reasoning for this yesterday so not gonna question that, but do you still think it was the right call? Had you been available to post would you have tried to change the trigger/golak outcome one way or another?

Dusk Solider: Christina choosing to vote for someone based on past behaviour is always an iffy thing to me, but I view this similar to dr worms no lynch above. Was unsure if they could post again and wanted to have something down.

Trigger: I'll be honest trigger was a complete non entity for me last phase, didn't really have much to say myself. That said the posts made against him seem pretty straightforward and nothing jumps out to me particularly. The vote changes towards the end of the day are the usual stuff we see when we realise our one vote isn't going anywhere. I do feel that for someone who came so close to death in the last day phase they haven't really acknowledged that fact today in either of their posts. Like they are hoping to stay quiet and let us forget about it all maybe?

Satanic Saint: I explained my reasoning when I voted on him and timeasis gave similar reasoning as well. Had I got to the this point and not found another player I liked I'd have probably voted for them once more. I know I'm not posting a ton myself but I'd certainly like to hear more from saint.

last phase Swamped voted Trigger, now she's voting blarg? What changed? Trigger hasn't done anything and blarg hasn't done anything different.

Not that I don't find the early steam gaind on Blarg suspicious.

In swamped's defence however, she did vote for Blarg on D1. It's not that weird that she would put her vote back there.

Plus, a lot of people think because of D1 shenanigans that last day's thunderdome was town vs. town.

Mazre

Crap, that's the problem with mafia and long weekends, there's always time for it later till there isn't.

We're left with a few people who've said something this day phase and a bunch of people who have said less and not much time to work with.

For now I feel pretty good about bats, squidy and dusk.

For scum, as I stated earlier Trigger is still a possibility but feels like the lazy choice (especially when considering the possibility that we were choosing between 2 townies day 1), again Thanksgiving really worked against us developing a solid set of candidates today.

mickd and CM would probably be my other top choices. Looking farther afield possibly stmeph or timeaisis.

StMeph

Sorry all, Thanksgiving was busier than usual this year.

Blarg's posts are pretty divisive, and I assume only some read and other skip them. More critically, he also hasn't put forth any votes, so that makes it additionally difficult to figure out his position. But voting to lynch him just to eliminate the noise seems like something better left for later since it seems like a freebie kill that favors scum.

I'm still not sold on batsnacks + Mazre being completely clean, and lynching one of the two would pretty easily clear the names -- or damn -- both.

And Trigger was at the top of the list before the Gorlak snipe, and I've yet to see any new information that would change a Trigger vote, so I'm for either Trigger or one of bats/Maz.

Mazre

Not feeling swamped, maybe it's the play style but I'm been thinking scum since their first post. Very aggressive.

MickD's argument against swamped

Ahhhh it's been so long...the smell of fresh blood is unparalleled! Say what you will about D1, but I love it.

VOTE: Ynnek7

He ain't maf'ing hard enough

Gorlak has a power that he can only use if he votes for himself and it remains there at day end

Swamped's first post that made MickD suspicious

Swamped, you seem awfully non-committal. You love D1, but don't post? You like to be a coaster, standing on the sideline & letting others do the dirty work? That's exactly what scum would do.

Gorlak calling Swamped out for being non-committal followed shortly by a response from Swamped that she's not very good at scum hunting and expecting other people to carry the weight for her.

None of these things paint the picture of someone playing aggressively.

VOTE: MickD

last phase Swamped voted Trigger, now she's voting blarg? What changed? Trigger hasn't done anything and blarg hasn't done anything different.

last phase ynnek voted MickD, now ynnek is voting blarg? What changed?

last phase Christina Mackenzie voted dusk soldier, now Christina Mackenzie is voting blarg? What changed?

Two of the present blarg voters were off of the main wagons yesterday, why are you throwing away your votes? Do you believe blarg is mafia or are you just looking for an easy place to park?

Satanic Saint was a contender for the lynch last phase. No one is voting him this phase. Timeaisis and hobohodo, what are you going to do today?

If you want Blargonaut to start making sense then you need to put pressure on him. Asking him to autograph your book isn't helpful. I've said before that I don't read him strongly in either camp. You're all playing with selective memory.

For now I'll believe that Mazre is town but the my opinion can change depending on what happens in the coming days. Why does everyone think I'm stating it as if it were a fact?

MickD

Assuming I'm getting buss'd and just said I was town, my vote is cast. Looks that's all she wrote for me this day.

townreading mazre that hard is like christina is playing a different game or just isn't paying attention to the game we're actually in, given the end of day shenanigans it's practically impossible that mazre draws the scum kill and a protection.

Christina then follows it up with a refusal to post a reads list followed by radio silence, when a reads list is the best way for us to see his viewpoint on the game. I have serious doubts about you and what you're doing and you're not helping me or anyone else understand where you're coming from.

Add to that the lame duck defense of "well if I was scum I wouldn't have said anything, it doesn't matter what I said just that I said something"

Right now, my suspicions lie more with Mazre and batsnacks for yesterday's lynch. I'd also like to ask squidyj to back up his statement regarding people voting for Blarg.

no.
I want you to back up my statement.
all of you.

It works both ways, if you aren't going to answer questions about your hunch then I don't see why I have to give my reads.

Note that squidyj has done a complete 180 on his stance on Blarg on Day 1.

how many days do you let him say whatever he feels like? It can't go on forever and by the time you realize he's scum town's in a fucked position because you let him coast because he's blarg and he posts funny bullshit.

Not feeling swamped, maybe it's the play style but I'm been thinking scum since their first post. Very aggressive.

MickD's argument against swamped

Swamped's first post that made MickD suspicious

To be fair to MickD, he said since her first post and not actually her first post.

MickD, I think now would be a good time to elaborate on why you think Swamped is mafia. Saying you'll flip town isn't going to convince us.

squidyj

It works both ways, if you aren't going to answer questions about your hunch then I don't see why I have to give my reads.

Note that squidyj has done a complete 180 on his stance on Blarg on Day 1.

You dance around while your scum teammates help you work up some fake reads because you can't come up with any on your own. that's the end of the discussion.

Ynnek7

Yeah, gonna have to apologize for the dead air from me the past couple days. Back to my normal schedule at this point, though! Thank you for the extension to this day phase, El Topo!

Now back to the game.
---

I find it a bit funny you seemed to take offense at me pointing out that you weren't really giving us much to work with, MickD. I don't think I've gone a game yet where someone hadn't called me out for apparent coasting/inactivity, and that's the sense that I was getting from you. You're posting a bit more now, which is helpful, so thank you for that.

Yeah ynnek. Why aren't you voting for me? I still love you.

I mean, I can if you'd like?

last phase ynnek voted MickD, now ynnek is voting blarg? What changed?

The vote on MickD yesterday was because a prod vote. I didn't really like how little content there was to his posting and wanted to see more. My votes on Blarg now because we still aren't getting anywhere with him.

You dance around while your scum teammates help you work up some fake reads because you can't come up with any on your own. that's the end of the discussion.

If anyone wants an example of aggressive gameplay look no further.

I'm tempted to say scum but since this is my first game with you I think I'll mull on it a bit longer.

Zubz

Banned
Ack! I was away from a computer for most of the week and was waiting to do my analysis on a Monday-mobile device. But now we're here, so...

-AbsolutBro was a weird choice for the... Sabbat, maybe? He kept his head down, to the point where he may have been chosen at random. Still, it's presumptuous to assume he was killed by RNG... Even if that's totally possible.

-Really thought we'd be wasting our Day Phase on Mazre, but glad we didn't. That was an uncouth move, but it didn't personally strike me as malicious.

-A lot of players are still reading neutral to me, with new players being quiet and old players in old habits.

-That said, batsnacks seems especially aggressive, even if IIRC we've never been in a game together. Granted, Squidy gets a pass for that because I know he's aggressive (I guess Thanksgiving temporarily mellowed him); maybe he just is, too? I remember a couple weird things falling into place for him. I'll double check, but MobileGAF means I'd have to open a new tab and risk losing this post.

-Trigger is still totally silent without a reason. I agree; he did nothing but automatically dispense rules D1 and has effectively been in hiding since the heat started on him. I'd feel comfortable voting for him, but there was one exception to my comment about old players awhile back...

-I love Blarg antics more than I have any right to. That said, past antics had pay-off. They had clues when Blarg had a power and had insight when he didn't. Literally all we know from this book drivel is that Blarg acknowledges Mazre is in this game. And he conveniently puts the pen down when the heats on him. Unfortunately for him, I'm about to heat things up (Well, metaphorically; we don't produce heat and are hella scared of fire).

VOTE: Blargonaut

I desperately want answers here... But I work until 5:30 tomorrow and won't get home until 7-ish. Outside of a morning post and maybe a lunch break one, this is all I have to work with.

Fat4all

Banned
Right now I'm siding with Zubz and Christinas thinking on Blarg. At the very least we've gotten a bit more out of MickD the last I looked over them but pressuring Blarg can only be a good thing.

Vote: Blargonaut

Also, it might be worth having more people apply to have Blarg sign his book.

squidyj

Right now I'm siding with Zubz and Christinas thinking on Blarg. At the very least we've gotten a bit more out of MickD the last I looked over them but pressuring Blarg can only be a good thing.

Vote: Blargonaut

Also, it might be worth having more people apply to have Blarg sign his book.

Seems there's only 1 train leaving the station right now, gonna make the most of it.

VOTE: Blargonaut

You mean this 'reasoning'?

Vote: Christina Mackenzie

squidyj

It's more effective in totality than the 'move' you pulled post number one into the game against Blarg.

And that's not the only post they made for voting Blarg, so I don't see that misdirection playing out.

'more effective in totality' what does this even mean?
what misdirection?
what are you even talking about?

Dr. Worm

Banned
I guess I'll do a couple of notes in bullet form. Dunno how much this'll help, just some stuff I noticed.

- Timeaisis and Satanic Saint last posted on the 23rd, both saying they needed to look into some posts. There's been a decent length of time since then, so we need to expect them back at some point.

- Christina echoed my picking up on squidyj's 180 on Blargonaut. I'll hesitate before declaring scum, but it's something strange that he hasn't yet addressed.

- Trigger is another player who hasn't posted recently, although he's currently under suspicion. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt; I wouldn't want to lynch someone not around to defend themselves.

- It's definitely difficult to get a good read in today, even allowing for Thanksgiving. I guess I'll have to come to some kind of conclusion, but I don't know how deep to read into Day 1 activity; there's something there, but I won't pretend to be confident.

- @hobohodo: Hindsight is 20/20, so short answer is that I don't know. I probably wouldn't be comfortable voting Trigger for the same reasons that I'm not comfortable voting him today, but it's also difficult for me to read batsnacks's arguments pushing for him without also remembering his needless aggression toward AbsolutBro, which was a bit much even then. I might've just voted batsnacks, but I can't really say for sure.

- As aggressive as batsnacks is, I find it difficult to interpret the AbsolutBro kill as a retaliation for the Day One spat. I don't think it's too controversial to suggest that there's craftiness afoot by the mafia to frame batsnacks, making him a sort of sacrificial lamb to protect themselves.

- Swamped has kinda flown under my radar, but there's a lot going towards her at the moment in terms of suspicion. Gorlak wanted us to look at her, but I'm not sure what to do with it. She's a current Blargonaut voter, which puts her in the sights of squidyj. MickD thought her opening post was too aggressive, and is now being voted for not defending himself. Lots of drama swirling here.

It's almost 2 am for me right now, and I'll be in class when the Day Phase ends, so I might as well join a bandwagon so I don't waste this vote. While I'm not confident in my scumhunting ability, I'm going to

VOTE: MickD

His refusal to do much to defend himself is certainly strange. I don't know whether he's just apathetic about the game or what, but there's little in terms of contribution or trying to back up what little statements he's making. There's a distinct possibility that he's keeping his head down because he's scum.

Consider this a standing prod. I'm aware of the much larger bandwagon for Blargonaut at the moment; while I don't condone it, I won't deny it. I'd like to see MickD come back with something substantial and see the bandwagon go elsewhere, but until then, I feel the need to use my vote to apply some more pressure to him.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Blargonaut (5)
Swamped .515
Ynnek7 .540
Christina Mackenzie .541
Zubz .624
Fat4all .626

MickD (3)
Hobohodo .606
Mazre .612
Dr. Worm .633

Christina Mackenzie (1)
squidyj .628

Mazre (1)
infinit777 .522

infinit777 (1)
Dusk Soldier .559

Swamped (1)
squidyj .536 .628
MickD .599

Trigger (1)
batsnacks .568

No active vote for Day 2:
Blargonaut
Satanic Saint
StMeph
Timeaisis
Trigger

Day 2 ends:
blu_1480370400.png

Automated vote tally here

10 votes for majority

squidyj

you all want to lynch blarg because we have nothing on him when we have people being scummy as fuck in this thread and you think it's weird that I don't want to waste another day phase?

blarg was yesterday's problem, and he was a problem that you chucklefucks didn't appreciate, as long as he continues to post his utter nonsense he gives no information about his alignment while other player's alignments become more clear making his lynch less justifiable.
If he's town he becomes a chip mafia can play to push a mislynch at an inopportune time. If he's scum he doesn't connect to his teammates at all.
Shifting off of blarg and wanting to move towards reads isn't scummy but all of a sudden switching from finding his antics charming to wanting him out of the game is.

Fat4all

Banned
You know what squidyj, fair enough.

I've been sitting here for a bit, thinking about the ways I'd tell you that a pressure vote could be a good thing against Blarg, but that's already obvious and not a guarantee to work.

After all, a pressure vote is what I used on day one as well, and it almost got Trigger lynched without them even coming back to defend themselves. If the same were to happen to Blarg, then you'd be correct, we'd learn very little from them getting lynched.

UNVOTE: Blargonaut

Fat4all

Banned
Well, now I've had time to post some reads on the people I'm considering.

MickD - His reads and play is all over the place, and not really in a consistent way. After giving us a pretty moot day one, he's talking more but not really saying anything of value. Maybe he's thinking he has to at least appear more active after voting for a town Gorlak without any real justification or explanation at the time. He has something bizarre going on with Ynnek (sour over Ynnek voting him day one?), but his current vote for Swamped doesn't really have much reason behind it, just that they were being "aggressive". Between that post and his vote (#550-559), Swamped wasn't just not aggressive, but she hadn't posted at all. That isn't to say there's nothing to worry about with Swamped (as I'll go over below), but it does seem rather strange. Besides that, the rest of his posts are kinda nothing.

Swamped - First and foremost, I've gone back and found some interesting changes in play from day one to day two. On day one we see her discussing how one should vote for Blarg if they think they are scum, not for how they play (233), but the next day Swamped casts a Blarg vote seeming unconvinced that they could be scum, just that they way they are playing would be unhelpful to a scum team (515). They then go on to pressure for a Blarg vote, again without explanation (532). This could be boiled down to "aggressive play", like MickD alludes to, but It feels more like a quick play to seed the idea of a Blarg vote early in the day. This allows them to coast to the end of the day without having to provide any explanation. Maybe this means someone else helped to push towards a Blarg vote, or maybe they got lucky and their play got the ball rolling. But as far as early inconsistencies, this is enough to vote for her for now.

Vote: Swamped

as usual, I'm up to hearing arguments for and against these picks, especially from MickD and Swamped. I'm also all ears for other picks too consider as we start heading towards the end of the day.

Fat4all

Banned
Ah, I forgot to add to the MickD read that perhaps his squabbles with Ynnek7 are manufactured and they are working together, but that's just a side-thought. I'm neutral on Ynnek7 for now.

squidyj

Swamped has been MIA for a while and Christina still hasnt given reads. Im going to sleep now so someone please try to change these things.

Fat4all

Banned
I'm still awake, so I might as well post some more thoughts.

The day one end scramble seems now more than ever to be a wash. There's always a chance either bats or Mazre (or both) might be scum, but both are playing in a pretty straight forward way and aren't really acting how I'd probably imagine scum to act after something like that happening. batsnacks seems a bit more town-leaning than Mazre, but neither are trying to stay out of the spotlight or focusing on trying to shift the blame for their actions. Neutral on both.

Satanic Saint is being far too quiet. Considering how they "played" on day one (fishing i guess), I'd would of imagined that we'd hear more from them on day two. Making moves like that and coming away unscathed, and then drifting through day two is odd. Scum-lean.

Dr. Worm, Hobohodo and Zubs have been playing pretty consistently and haven't really given any reads that are too weird or out of place. I'm leaning town on each of them for now.

Fat4all

Banned
If Blargonaut or Swamped don't show up before day's end is everyone ok with voting them out?

I believe that was what helped Trigger from being lynched on Day 1.

I'm not voting for Swamped to pressure her, I feel the inconsistency I've seen with her and the way it has played out should be addressed. It seems like it's gone a bit under the radar at this point and shouldn't have.

If Swamped can't defend that move then I'm fine with my vote. Unless you have some other scum-like reads I should know about? I got a list next to me and I'm trying to draw other connections, but most of them are pretty weak.

Well, now I've had time to post some reads on the people I'm considering.

MickD - His reads and play is all over the place, and not really in a consistent way. After giving us a pretty moot day one, he's talking more but not really saying anything of value. Maybe he's thinking he has to at least appear more active after voting for a town Gorlak without any real justification or explanation at the time. He has something bizarre going on with Ynnek (sour over Ynnek voting him day one?), but his current vote for Swamped doesn't really have much reason behind it, just that they were being "aggressive". Between that post and his vote (#550-559), Swamped wasn't just not aggressive, but she hadn't posted at all. That isn't to say there's nothing to worry about with Swamped (as I'll go over below), but it does seem rather strange. Besides that, the rest of his posts are kinda nothing.

Swamped - First and foremost, I've gone back and found some interesting changes in play from day one to day two. On day one we see her discussing how one should vote for Blarg if they think they are scum, not for how they play (233), but the next day Swamped casts a Blarg vote seeming unconvinced that they could be scum, just that they way they are playing would be unhelpful to a scum team (515). They then go on to pressure for a Blarg vote, again without explanation (532). This could be boiled down to "aggressive play", like MickD alludes to, but It feels more like a quick play to seed the idea of a Blarg vote early in the day. This allows them to coast to the end of the day without having to provide any explanation. Maybe this means someone else helped to push towards a Blarg vote, or maybe they got lucky and their play got the ball rolling. But as far as early inconsistencies, this is enough to vote for her for now.

as usual, I'm up to hearing arguments for and against these picks, especially from MickD and Swamped. I'm also all ears for other picks too consider as we start heading towards the end of the day.

MickD, I think might be faking his lack of enthusiasm for some inexplicable reason. Not sure if a scum player would simply just give up with 2 votes on him but I wouldn't want to have to worry about his play style every phase.

Swamped has been absent yes and I think everyone else has forgotten about Timeasis. I know Swamped, it could just be the holidays but I'm positive we'll hear more from her in the next phase. You'll see more activity from her than the likes MickD.

Worse case scenario for town would be having players like Blargonaut, Trigger, Satanic Saint and MickD in the later stages of the game. Mafia could paint anyone of them as scum even if they are town. I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting as well.

I'm much rather see anyone of them out this phase over Swamped.

Fat4all

Banned
So I'm gonna have to wait until day three to hear Swamped's clarification on their Blarg vote? :/

Also I dunno if MickD is faking, it seems kinda real. But it is still pretty strange, I feel like a defeatist appearance would work well as a stalling technique.

For a moment I considered voting for Trigger. Would that help us in anyway?

Would scum Swamped switch from Zubz to Trigger near the end of day if he was town?

Would Trigger flipping town help clear batsnacks or Mazre?

Swamped

Banned
I'm finally back everyone, Thank you all for your patience, and thank you El Topo for the extension!

Lots to go through. Let me get to a desktop for easy quoting. I will say that my initial vote on Blarg this day phase was not Babbage of his playstyle, but because he literally hasn't contributed anything in terms of votes. He voted CM D1 for no reason. Although maybe he has a PR that could only be used if he had no votes or something :p

I really thought Squidy would jump on that vote, as he seemed very against Blarg on D1. I voted for Blarg for two reasons: a. To learn more about people who wanted to vote him out D1 for his playstyle and 2. To pressure Blarg, as he generally gives himself away when many votes are on him. But looking at his lack of response, i actually think Blarg may be town. Squidy's behaviour regarding Blarg is inconsistent. And in general, none of my reads are aligning with his. I think CM and Bats are town. Also leaving town on Mazre and Hobo. I really think Zubz more than ever is scum.

Also, i voted Trigger that first day because i thought Gorlak was town more than i thought Trigger was, but i really rather would have voted elsewhere.

VOTE: Zubz

A MickD vote works for me too. His arguments against me really read like he's trying to find any reason to vote for me now that there's some traction against me.

Fat4all

Banned
Trigger flipping town would put use right where we are now pretty much.

if Trigger flips scum then I'd be clear we'd have to pressure bats and Mazre more.

Top Bottom