• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire the Mafia |OT| A Game of Masquerade

StMeph

Are you missing the point intentionally? I'll spell it out in case you're not, and for the benefit of everyone else who might not be getting it.

There was zero reason to call for a cop claim at that point in the game, because town did not know that Zubz would flip town and today would be lylo. Mafia knew Zubz would flip town, though, and they knew today would be lylo - if not at the beginning of the Day, then certainly after Blarg established the possibilities for everyone.

From that point, it of course made sense for you to vote for Zubz. Mazre and Blargonaut started the wagon, and you piled on to get the lylo today so you could 50/50.

It completely matters if we can determine one way or another what their alignment is.

You just don't want town to have that conversation, because it's a distraction compared to the 50/50 you're forcing down our throats.

What is there to glean from D1 and D2, then? Swamped, CM, Zubz, Mazre, Gorlak, squidyj, and MickD have already had their plotlines resolved. Spoiler alert: they're all a pile of dead townies. The loose ends have been tied up.

Of course, there's nothing there. There's no other conversation to have. You know that.

I didn't ask Zubz to claim, he did it on his own, I just asked for any kind of proof AFTER he made his claim.

D1 and D2 because before Blarg's crusade it was about Trigger, and suddenly it wasn't.

Are you guys serious? StMeph just claimed mafia this isn't even a decision. Voting StMeph doesn't even get you town cred at this point.

Pretend you're a town doctor for 1 min., would you have ever done this?

StMeph has played the easy game as mafia since the very first day of course they are defaulting to a bad counter claim in this position. StMeph has avoided solving all game, only participating enough to vote easy targets.

remember lynch down the list? this isn't playing mafia, this is avoiding playing mafia.

every day, shows up to hop on a bandwagon never any original input.

And how did you vote? D1: Gorlak, D2: Christina, D3: Christina, D4: Blarg

I'll be vindicated come end-of-day if your crusade goes through, if there are even two doctors.

Ever since day two I've been conflicted. One of my biggest worries this game was that the scum were laying low and practically doing nothing while town consumed itself. It seems in hindsight that my fears were justified.

Satanic Saint
Trigger
StMeph

3 low-activity posters, 3 scum lying low this whole game. Some days you were lucky to get a single post out of a few of them. StMeph, the most active of them, has about as many posts as Hobohodo but has contributed shocking little until today's doctor claim. Not nearly as much probing or deducting. Half-hearted reads. And finally, at the risk of getting pinned down by Dr. Worms or Dusk, claims doctor almost right after batsnacks, one of the most divisive players of the game. That forces us into a situation where we have to wager bats vs StMeph. StMeph is waging they will easily survive against bats, someone who has been considered for possible scum by many players since the end of day one.

Turning away from StMeph for a bit, it's obvious now that Satanic Saint made their claim feint day one on purpose. It artificially made Satanic a part of several conversations going forward without Satanic actually having to get too involved, and planted in the backs of peoples mind the possibility that they were town that accidentally claimed early. Instead, it was a scum who made a bet that paid off. They were easily lost in the shuffle moving forward into the game.

Note: I don't think there are only three scum in the game, I think there are four. But I'm not sure who it might be. One could think it's bats, but StMeph putting themselves head to head with bats makes me thing scum only kept bats around to easily throw away later when needing an easy lynch.

I agree with Trigger and Satanic Saint on your list.

Dr. Worm

Banned
Blargonaut claimed on D3 that he would die at the end of the day:

I was Poisoned last Night, will die at the end of Today

We're now supposed to believe that StMeph townread Blargonaut after he didn't die at the time he specified, and tried to use his doctor powers to cure a poison that, based on the information available at the time, did not exist.

Town did not know at that moment that Blarg was actually poisoned and that it lasted two days. Only the poisoner did.

Of course, this townread didn't stop StMeph from trying to cover his tracks the day after.

I don't think anything Blarg said D3 has transpired, so:

VOTE: Blargonaut

In the unlikely event that StMeph is telling the truth, this would mean that he trusted Blargonaut enough to doc him after his poison claim proved a lie, but then voted for him the following day, despite the veracity of Blargonaut's claim having not changed in the slightest.

I didn't ask Zubz to claim, he did it on his own, I just asked for any kind of proof AFTER he made his claim.

You made this post after Blargonaut explained that today would be lylo in the event of a townie lynch and he started a bandwagon on Zubz.

It would be useful if the Investigator claimed at this point and revealed what/who they've been looking into.

At that moment in time, there was zero reason to do this as a town. There is no excuse.

The only plausible reason I can think of to make that post is because you're mafia who knew town could be tricked into bandwagoning Zubz and forcing lylo, and you wanted to fish for the existence of a town cop before that happened and we had the possibility of ending up in the situation Blarg outlined:

Look at who's died so far. Do you realize the sitch we're in?

Only 1 Town-aligned Power Role has died so far (Christina Mackenzie, 2-shot Town Commuter). But, after Mazre and I shrug off, Town will have lost their Roleblocker and Redirector Today. That'll be 3 Town PRs, gone.

BUT--

--you know who HASN'T died? That's right. The TOWN fuckin' INVESTIGATOR
(well, if there even is one in this game, which there 95% MUST be or else we've been ********************** since the very beginning considering the apparent dearth of Town PRs here).

That means that Tomorrow, provided that the Investigator survives Tonight (N4); even if the Investigator hasn't caught any Mafia from N1 to N4, they will still be able to confirm that 4 out of the 10 remaining players Tomorrow are Town or Neutral (5 out of 10, if Investigator included). Do you understand what this means?

This means that Tomorrow, if LYLO, the Investigator will be able to effectively draw a line in the sand of the player roster, and say something like, "Hi, I'm the Town Investigator! After 4 Nights of hard work in the shadows, these are my results. These 5 players are Town. So these 5 must be Mafia. We lynch down my scum list and we win. GG"

That's a good thing, right?

NO. WRONG.

Let me warn you the fuck.

Since you'll most likely be in "LYLO" Tomorrow, D5; all Mafia has to do to win Tomorrow, is have one of their members claim to be the Town Investigator, and then frame one of you real Town-aligned fucks as Mafia. Subsequently, that framed player will be lynched, and Town will thereby lose.

And, even if the REAL-ass Town Investigator survives Tonight to be able to come forward and reveal themselves Tomorrow; if any one of the Mafia claims as Town Investigator too, then you'll all be caught in a 2-way war for credibility with no way of confirming which player-claimant is the real Town Investigator. Like doppelgangers before you, you'll have to decide which one to BELIEVE regarding who to lynch Tomorrow.

This is why you want us to ignore last two Days, isn't it? You want us to pretend that they happen because that's when your play fell apart.

Dr. Worm

Banned
You want us to pretend that they didn't happen because that's when your play fell apart.

ugghhh

but anyway

D1 and D2 because before Blarg's crusade it was about Trigger, and suddenly it wasn't.

You seriously want to re-litigate Trigger now?

After all you've done today, you think we'll swallow a lynch of anyone other than yourself or batsnacks because you want to conveniently ignore the last half of the game? Town's not that stupid.

We'll figure out Trigger once we lynch the fake Doctor. You're not getting off the hook Today.

Satanic Saint.

We're going to need your investigative results now more than ever.

Where are you?

Even if you haven't checked one of batsnacks or St. Meph, the info you've collected is pivotal.

Also, were you poisoned last night? yes or no?

Dr. Worm

Banned
Since Ynnek7, Trigger, Satanic Saint, and infinit777 have refused to weigh in either way on this, I'll have to clarify something for them:

If any one of your scummy asses deigns not to join in on the easiest scumhunt of your lives and instead pursues batsnacks, of all people, you will be turbo'd into oblivion come Day 6. I don't care whether or not StMeph throws you under the bus - you will be forced to explain why you, as a townie, hesitated to lynch an extraordinarily fake claim.

I'm warning you now, mafia: your refusal to dirty your hands with the lynch of your fellow scum will come back to haunt you in the form of a lynch, and you will regret every weaselly second of indecision that you have cowardly chosen to engage in today.

Dr. Worm

Banned
My Night actions have been:
N2: batsnacks

Day 2 at the time bats was the most active after Gorlak and kept pushing for a Trigger vote

You're clearly just bullshitting this, because this doesn't stand up to any scrutiny whatsoever.

Once again, your supposed decision to save the "most active" person is apparent in all its glory as one that made sense only in retrospect, because the N1 kill, AbsolutBro, was neither particularly active nor particularly inactive. The "active" players, squidyj and Swamped, didn't show up dead until after you supposedly made that call.

You want us to believe you chose to save batsnacks when he was being pegged as mafia throughout the start of the Day before, and his chance to leave the game revolved around being lynched. Come on. You're stretching and bending the facts to fit your narrative.

El Topo

Day 5 votes

st. meph (0)
dusk soldier 1170 (1190)

stmeph (1)
batsnacks 1187
blu_1481839200.png

batsnacks

If anything you guys really need to look into worm for this push after we lynch Meph.

He defended me really hard after my claim, he probably knew meph was going to claim and was setting up for this bus.

Meph is 100% outed mafia you do not get town cred. for lynching or pushing him at this point.

Trigger

It's kind of an odd ball move. If you're caught mafia why claim the same role as someone else? It doesn't even seem to be in response to the other claim. That's about the only thing worrying me about a lynch of StMeph. CM made a pretty oddball move earlier and proved to be town.

I'd like to hear StMeph's logic here before we lynch. Similarly it would be nice for others to weigh in more.

Trigger

I feel confident for now that Saint and Timeaisis are too inactive to be scum. Their low posting has just made them distrusted and lynch targets. I'm less confident about Infinit,Ynnek,and Fat. All of them have participated, but they haven't said enough to push me 100% either way.

Infinit not taking stances feels more towny for me. He's not experienced enough to realize that kind of behavior is not a good look. I'd think his more experienced scum buddies would push for more voting.

Dr. Worm could be busing here. He was never on my radar before. If he is bussing it's a little too on the nose.

Dusk is contributing more than before. I'm still neutral on him overall.

batsnacks

Are you waiting for stmeph to actually say the words "I am mafia you caught me"? Like I don't understand what the expectation is or what logic he's supposed to give, he already made the play. Claiming is the final step the onus is not on him it is on us.

Since Ynnek7, Trigger, Satanic Saint, and infinit777 have refused to weigh in either way on this, I'll have to clarify something for them:

If any one of your scummy asses deigns not to join in on the easiest scumhunt of your lives and instead pursues batsnacks, of all people, you will be turbo'd into oblivion come Day 6. I don't care whether or not StMeph throws you under the bus - you will be forced to explain why you, as a townie, hesitated to lynch an extraordinarily fake claim.

I'm warning you now, mafia: your refusal to dirty your hands with the lynch of your fellow scum will come back to haunt you in the form of a lynch, and you will regret every weaselly second of indecision that you have cowardly chosen to engage in today.

First off, im not scum so i have no problem lynching. secondly i weighed in that i have some suspicons. satanic saint being one of them since he has laid low through the whole game it seems.

I just am trying to make sure that i get the right person. sure its an easy scumhunt but its also an easy townhunt. which i am not looking forward to doing.

Are you waiting for stmeph to actually say the words "I am mafia you caught me"? Like I don't understand what the expectation is or what logic he's supposed to give, he already made the play. Claiming is the final step the onus is not on him it is on us.

Personally I'm waiting for Ynnek7 and Satanic to weigh in on this. Their reactions will help me determine, going forward, who to lynch on D6.

batsnacks

but what if drworm is mafia and is trying to sway us.
I am the town doctor, I -will- be night killed tonight now that mafia knows.

Meph was going to be lynched today he was on every person's list. The doctor claim is a hail mary. Mafia was hoping that town might be so bad or so inactive they might be able to get 1 or 2 town votes on me and then turbo. Meph has played the easy, opportunistic game ever since day 1 and this is an easy, logical, and potentially game winning play as mafia. He had nothing to lose since he was probably going to be lynched anyway.

Drworm busing stmeph as mafia is very possible. Drworm defended me ever since my claim and has gone the hardest on meph. BUT even if drworm is mafia we still need to lynch his obvious scum teammate.

Ynnek7

At work right now, but unless Caine himself comes in and declares StMeph town my vote will be on him. Only reason it isn't yet is because I don't want a turbo to happen before I am able to actually contribute a bit more.

Trigger

I'd like to know more about why he's claiming now or what he thinks of your claim.

Dr. Worm

Banned
If anything you guys really need to look into worm for this push after we lynch Meph.

He defended me really hard after my claim, he probably knew meph was going to claim and was setting up for this bus.

Meph is 100% outed mafia you do not get town cred. for lynching or pushing him at this point.

Then come tomorrow, I expect to have a good argument for why I'm scum staring me in the face. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

In the meantime, any townie who is still, somehow, legitimately unsure of what the proper course of action is, needs to come up with something better than this:

but what if drworm is mafia and is trying to sway us.

You're either able to back up your statements, or you're not. Put up or shut up.

At the very least, the mafia should have something to say in his defense.

Then come tomorrow, I expect to have a good argument for why I'm scum staring me in the face. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

In the meantime, any townie who is still, somehow, legitimately unsure of what the proper course of action is, needs to come up with something better than this:

You're either able to back up your statements, or you're not. Put up or shut up.

At the very least, the mafia should have something to say in his defense.

I wasn't making a statement, just posing a question. You, in my eyes, seem to be posing yourself as the leader in this lynch. which is great and all, we definitly havent really had a strong leader role through this entire game and look where it got us... But, it could also be great for scum, being able to lead everyone to their demise.

StMeph

For healing Blarg: I had no idea how the poison worked. When he said he would die at the end of the day I assumed he meant the end of the whole day, including Night phase, given that he wasn't dead at the end of the Day phase, and because I had no idea how my heal worked.

batsnacks made a claim and no one asked questions. He didn't even give a list of people he ostensibly tried to heal.

Dr. Worm goes from D1 No Lynch to D2 Christina to D3 skips and then D4 Zubz, all while being just as quiet until now? After I claim the same role batsnacks does?

If we're in LYLO why would I want, as Mafia, to force a 50-50? I would have way better chances to play the game out with more turns if it's LYLO.

Dr. Worm

Banned
Dr. Worm goes from D1 No Lynch to D2 Christina to D3 skips and then D4 Zubz, all while being just as quiet until now? After I claim the same role batsnacks does?

...Are we playing the same game?

If we're in LYLO why would I want, as Mafia, to force a 50-50? I would have way better chances to play the game out with more turns if it's LYLO.

Because almost everyone here wanted to lynch you, and you'd rather have 50% odds than 0% odds of winning this phase?

Fat4all

Banned
I've had to stop myself from typing St. Meph several times in this game, actually.

I kept thinking "that doesn't seem right" and having to look up if I was crazy or not.

Ynnek7

Alright, the silence is killing me. Time to drop what I know out here.

StMeph, you're not a doctor. Let's take a look at your actions....

My Night actions have been:
N1: squidyj
N2: batsnacks
N3: Blargonaut (did not work to clear poison)
N4: Ynnek7

I know that you're not a doctor because you've manage to hit me twice with your targets. I am the town's three-shot vigilante (with a twist!) My kills take time to take effect. Here have been MY actions for the game so far.

----
N1: Targeted squidyj. Why? Honestly, I can't remember. It was weeks ago, and I'm sure that early in the game it really wasn't anything damning. Problem is though, I was notified that for some reason, my kill did not go through.

N2: Targeted Blargonaut. After two days of getting nothing useful form him, I figured giving him a death sentence might help, and it did! The kill went through, and I was notified of my success.

Now, I had no way of knowing that I would be killing Mazre with him, and I really regret targeting him now. It's even worse knowing that we were going down the wrong path with lynching Zubz....

N3: Targeted <REDACTED>. Once again, I was notified of my success. I was kind of baffled as to why they decided to remain silent. I mean, Blarg realized that he had been poisoned and realized how important it was to let everyone know, why didn't they? I'm pretty sure that they're scum, though, and used their silence to sow distrust in Blarg. I'll reveal who I targeted before day end, but I want to give them a chance to come forward. They're dying tonight anyway.

N4: Targeted StMeph. I had a bad feeling about you, so I chose you for my target. This time, however, I received a notification that someone had prevented me from hitting you.
----

N1 and N4 line up pretty well, huh? You're not a Doctor, you're a Jailer.

Now, I've been waffling back and forth with myself about whether or not I should reveal my role and my targets, but I realize how much I've screwed over Town with my actions. I'm pretty sure that my N3 target is scum, but if not I've probably lost us the game. (Unless we are dealing with a three person mafia team?) I didn't realize I'd be taking out two Town with my Blarg hit.

Aright guys I am back. And I am not poisoned.

This is the worst case scenario which happened. I was afraid that all 3: Mazre, Blargonaut and Zubz might turn out to be townies. And this is what happened.

I still have to fully read the last 2 pages but here are my impressions so far.

I think batsnacks is scum.

ZUBZ IS TELLING THE TRUTH

I WAS ROLEBLOCKED THE PREVIOUS NIGHT

I DID NOT KILL SWAMPED

BLARG/MAZRE HAVE TOLD NOTHING BUT LIES

VOTE: blargonaut

bqpD5UU.gif

He posted this when Zubz was saying he was roleblocked. In fact that night Zubz was going to check batsnacks. I don't trust anyone who is alive but the only information I trust is from the dead townies. And the information says that Zubz was roleblocked that night. I dont't think batsnacks was ever roleblocked and is clearly lying.

Then there are posts like these clearly defending him:

The people who are pushing the lynch angle on batsnacks are mafia looking for an easy way out. They know there's a sizable portion of town that doesn't like him, myself included, and want to win quickly with an easy lynch today. Why? Because even though he's the only person here doing serious scumhunting, he's in the same position that Blargonaut was in on D2, as squidyj so elegantly stated; he's a chip to be played by the mafia, a pawn to sacrifice without a thought. They leave him alive and hide in the shadows, because they know that batsnacks can and will be crucified for no reason other than a misguided lynch attempt that we all agreed to in the end.

Fact is, there's nothing on him right now. Blargonaut lied about having him "CAUGHT FUCKIN' RED-HANDED." When batsnacks actually was redirected to Trigger, nothing happened to Trigger. As Trigger, of all people, pointed out, there's been no scramble to save him. By all indications, batsnacks has been entirely unaware of Blargonaut's poisoning. All we have on him now is all we had on him on D2 - assisting Mazre in throwing the vote to Gorlak from Trigger. As much as you're all loath to admit, there's only one path to lynching batsnacks - lynching Trigger for batsnacks' original sin, all the way from D1.

I'm not your cop. I can't tell you who the scum is. I don't know if Trigger is as scummy as he looks - yesterday's vote put something of a kibosh on that way of thinking. But I'm willing to stake this game on batsnacks being who he claims he is.

What we know so far...

If this is right. This looks like this is it for town power roles. Since they're mostly dead, other than waiting on batsnacks, we'll have to piece together what happened based on what little information they gave us.

The first thing that jumps out to me is Zubz tracking Mazre and finding no movement even though Mazre moved.

To me what makes most sense is that Blarg/Mazre were in fact lying about how they used their powers.

Mazre didn't use his switching powers. Blarg instead used his roleblocking ability each night.

N2 they hit batsnacks, then on N3 they hit Zubz.

That's why Zubz didn't see movement from Mazre N1, because Blarg was busy using his role-blocking ability.

I'm going to update the night actions to show what I think happened here. Changes in bold.

Suddenly it's a much clearer narrative, and all the pieces fall into place neatly.

So who did Blarg block N1?

The poisoner.

The poisoner's ability was blocked on N1, then on N2 it tried to hit Christina Mackenzie hoping to get townie points by taking out a scummy player. Christina however commuted that night, making the poisoner 0/2 on poison attempts.

On D3 Blarg claimed to be the role blocker, as well as being poisoned. So the poisoner being frustrated having failed 2 nights in a row, and seeing a chance to not only get revenge, but serve up some karma as well, poisoned Blargonaut.

so, one final update:

I'm going to look through Blarg's D1 posts, there should be some breadcrumbs as to who he blocked that night.

No Dusk Soldier it didn't happen like this. batsnacks was never roleblocked. Why would you think 2 townies who know they are dying would deliberately give us false information and lie. I know Blarg was lying a lot but Mazre was always there to clean up Blargonaut's lies. Look at this post:

VOTE: Zubz

Rest of town can call this as they see it, lynching us isn't optimal (essentially a no-lynch) but it's certainly not a disaster at this point either. For the record when Blarg and I die today (via posion or lynch) I received no notification of a block on night 1.

Further to clear the slate I did not redirect Bats last night I redirected Trigger to Hobohodo.

So final tally is:

N1: Bats -> Trigger
N2: Swamped -> CM
N3: Trigger -> Hobo

And Blarg did indeed say what he said he said in lovers chat. Deal with it.

This was clearly a last ditch effort by Mazre to come clean and say who actually was redirected. Thus batsnacks was never roleblocked.

You are clearly manipulating the only information which we can trust: that is the information give to us by the dead townies.

So my best bet is that Dusk Soldier, batsnacks and Dr. Worm are your scum.

Also for all those people asking about my Investigator results. I was never an Investigator, I was clearly baiting.

I think Zubz was right and this being a hard game his role was the closest we had to an Investigator/Cop role.

OK I see that Dusk soldier later questioned batsnacks about him being roleblocked. So he's in the clear for now.

Question to Dusk Soldier, do you really believe batsnacks is telling the truth. This would mean there were 3 roleblockers in the game because Zubz and batsnacks were roleblocked on the same night. 1 of the 3 roleblockers was Blargonaut and he never used his ability.

Also Ynnek you shoud reveal the name of the person you shot on N3 soon. I might not be able to vote him up if you are too late.

You guys might have observed that I am often missing when 3-4 hours before the day ends. That is because I am in the GMT+5:30 time zone and that means it is around 4 am in real life when the day ends.

Hobohodo

So we now have Ynnek claiming to have poisoned someone but everyone else has come forward to say they hadn't been poisoned.

Also just to clarify but your saying that what message you received back about your target failing was different Night 1 to Night 4?

I know that you're not a doctor because you've manage to hit me twice with your targets. I am the town's three-shot vigilante (with a twist!) My kills take time to take effect. Here have been MY actions for the game so far.
ugh

I was preparing a whole post planning to expose you as the poisoner. I didn't think we would get a confession this easy.

OK I see that Dusk soldier later questioned batsnacks about him being roleblocked. So he's in the clear for now.

Question to Dusk Soldier, do you really believe batsnacks is telling the truth. This would mean there were 3 roleblockers in the game because Zubz and batsnacks were roleblocked on the same night. 1 of the 3 roleblockers was Blargonaut and he never used his ability.

No, I agree.

Batsnacks and Zubz both being role blocked on the same night seems fishy.

Especially if we take into account that one of the games roleblockers did nothing N3.

batsnacks

----
N1: Targeted squidyj. Why? Honestly, I can't remember. It was weeks ago, and I'm sure that early in the game it really wasn't anything damning. Problem is though, I was notified that for some reason, my kill did not go through.

N2: Targeted Blargonaut. After two days of getting nothing useful form him, I figured giving him a death sentence might help, and it did! The kill went through, and I was notified of my success.

Now, I had no way of knowing that I would be killing Mazre with him, and I really regret targeting him now. It's even worse knowing that we were going down the wrong path with lynching Zubz....

N3: Targeted <REDACTED>. Once again, I was notified of my success. I was kind of baffled as to why they decided to remain silent. I mean, Blarg realized that he had been poisoned and realized how important it was to let everyone know, why didn't they? I'm pretty sure that they're scum, though, and used their silence to sow distrust in Blarg. I'll reveal who I targeted before day end, but I want to give them a chance to come forward. They're dying tonight anyway.

N4: Targeted StMeph. I had a bad feeling about you, so I chose you for my target. This time, however, I received a notification that someone had prevented me from hitting you.
----

N1 and N4 line up pretty well, huh? You're not a Doctor, you're a Jailer.

Now, I've been waffling back and forth with myself about whether or not I should reveal my role and my targets, but I realize how much I've screwed over Town with my actions. I'm pretty sure that my N3 target is scum, but if not I've probably lost us the game. (Unless we are dealing with a three person mafia team?) I didn't realize I'd be taking out two Town with my Blarg hit.
StMeph is the mafia jailer and probably jailed me night 3. This explains why I was roleblocked and why zubz's track failed on me.

The case is closed. Lynch StMeph.

batsnacks

There isn't 2-3 roleblockers, there is 1 mafia jailer and it's StMeph, who lied about being a doctor. StMeph jailed me night 3, preventing my save on swamped and preventing zubz's track on me. Everything fits.

Dr. Worm

Banned
There isn't 2-3 roleblockers, there is 1 mafia jailer and it's StMeph, who lied about being a doctor. StMeph jailed me night 3, preventing my save on swamped and preventing zubz's track on me. Everything fits.

If Ynnek7 is telling the truth, it would make sense if the mafia jailed squidyj on N1 to preserve his shot.

Otherwise, it leaves an obvious hole in his story.

Dr. Worm

Banned
Also for all those people asking about my Investigator results. I was never an Investigator, I was clearly baiting.

Baiting what?

A possible real cop? On Day 1? Remind me again why you're town?

Also Ynnek you shoud reveal the name of the person you shot on N3 soon. I might not be able to vote him up if you are too late.

Why would you want to vote out someone who was poisoned when you can take this opportunity to lynch mafia?

Top Bottom