• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Velma Season 2 | Official Trailer | Max

I thought this shit bombed
Just remember, the more attention you give something, the more casual people are going to check it out from curiosity. Also, hate-watching is a thing of today's world as well.

I tried to give the original an open-minded honest shot, and the only redeeming quality I found in the first season was the creative animation. However, even with good animation I couldn't last halfway through the show due to terrible writing.

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Here We Go Again GIF

Blade2.0

there were spurts of something there with the original season. I'm not going to spoiler anything, but i do want to see where the season finale of velma getting fred's mother killed leads to.hopefully the teenage drama is dropped way down, though.

I thought this shit bombed

It didnt because every influencer promoted this show as being a piece of turd and therefore every dumbass watched it for the lulz so ofc they gained a ton of viewership and was renewed. Good things dont get promoted by youtubers/streamers because they cant get clicks out of it, so good things tend to not get many views and get canceled. This is the world we live in. Hope you enjoy.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I'm pretty sure this is one of those that was guaranteed a second season regardless. I'd be curious to see if anyone watches this season considering the novelty has worn off.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Side note I've always found that Mindy woman to be painfully unfunny. I'm not sure how she continues to get work.

Last edited:

FeralEcho

All that's left is She hulk season 2 and the meteor can finally come.I mean after that there's literally no lower we can sink as a species...

Terminator GIF

Saber

Gold Member
See these piece of garbage getting a new season even with the level of brainless writers seems like impressive. Doesn't matter the turd, apparently what matter in this generation is something else.
I can only feel sorry for Scooby franchise.

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Stop hate watching this garbage. No one liked this show but it gets a second season because y'all had to see the trainwreck.

Top Bottom