• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Videogame Anagram Photoshop Challenge

cleansednose.jpg

Holy fuck my favorite thread is back. I was honestly planning on kamikaze bumping this if it didn't come back soon. Now if only the images would load (fuck this connection) :/

Edit: By the way, what did DaPHanTomMeNace post?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Man. I remember this thread. So, so awesome.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

Sew

cosmicblizzard said:
Someone make an anagram of Dudebro My shit is fucked up so I gotta shoot/slice you II: It's straight up dawg time
I don't have time to photoshop at work, but I'd love if it someone worked with this (yes it's a real Dudebro anagram):

Stout Kiwi ecologist ousts a tight ass sooty herbicide dumper II: FHUTA giddy up!

Dacvak

1znu4xz.jpg

Alright, time for bed.

Sew said:
I don't have time to photoshop at work, but I'd love if it someone worked with this (yes it's a real Dudebro anagram):

Stout Kiwi ecologist ousts a tight ass sooty herbicide dumper II: FHUTA giddy up!

:lol :lol :lol

I really wish I had photoshop skills. I can easily imagine what the boxart would look like.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Kobun Heat said:
Fun thing to try:

1) Visit the internet anagram server

2) Type in the name of Ubisoft's hit dance game

3) Read the eighth result

4) Briefly ponder committing account suicide

5) Think better of yourself
Wow.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
So glad to see this thread back from the grave!:lol That Demon's Souls anagram describes the game perfectly.

edit: Dammit! I didn't know that my old image hosting account died. I'll miss Marsupial Axe Orgy and Dong Tennis.

Dacvak

2hqf1ih.jpg

My friend Derek made this one just for fun.

jarosh said:
that's your bump?

Weak I know. Truthfully just had the intention of using google to find the thread so I could subscribe to it before forgetting about it completely. Then decided I was bored and went with the first recent game title that came to mind.

3phemeral

After all these years, I could have sworn my "Anal Redness Trek" of Eternal Darkness would have garnered at least a few laughs.

Another year, another opportunity!

Top Bottom