• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visceral showed off their new game to the press today

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
On this off chance this isn't Battlefield (it's Battlefield), I made this a separate thread from the Battlefield S.W.A.T. thread.

Today:

visceral1esufb.png

And seemingly to Game Informer last week:

visceral2fju4q.png

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
If someones really a jerk enough to record a demo, taking a phone from them wont stop them. Don't most people carry a professional number and a private one anyway?

Why bother? =p

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Am I allowed to whistle and rock back and forth on my feet all innocent like on this one?

SZips

I can understand why people would think this, but that's barely in development.

This is very true but it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility. I personally think it's for Battlefield: SWAT as well, I'm just surprised that's the only thing people have suggested it as being.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
This is very true but it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility. I personally think it's for Battlefield: SWAT as well, I'm just surprised that's the only thing people have suggested it as being.

Well EA has one mystery game coming out in Q4 that matches Battlefield SWAT, so that presumably has to be shown soon.

They could have Visceral show off a different game first, but it would be somewhat unusual to show the game coming out later first when the next game is due in 6 months.

SSWerwolf777

Neo Member
I look forward to hearing about whatever star wars thing they're working on.. not so much whatever dead space mobile puzzle game this prob is.

I'd buy dante's inferno sequel f'real tho... not that it'll happen. Terrible or not, I enjoyed that first game a great deal. What with all the sins n weird shit.

^^^^ lol

I was just making a joke about Dead Space 3 and you swerve me! Come on, bro.

Haha, indeed.. Wasn't quite sure you meant DS3 that so I was going to say the same thing.

Maybe they will reveal the true Dead Space 3 so we can forgot about the game they released called Dead Space 3. If they would've used new characters and branded it something else other than DS3 I could've been OK with it probably.

Also, who brought the flip phone, lol.

SZips

Battlefield ?

really ? :-/

Unfortunately. The good news is that it's not being handled by DICE so there is some hope of its launch not being a complete disaster.

Though even if that is the case, most people burned by Battlefield 4 won't realize this nor that DICE isn't developing it, so it might just flop either way.

zoku88

OK, so what does the arrangement of the phones mean?

It's not about the arrangement.

It's just a hint that their next game is mobile, duh.

F2P battlefield for mobile phones. The S.W.A.T. is convenient for asynch play. It will still be first person, though.

Top Bottom