• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

I can't beat galactus :(
MvC3? Don't worry about using special moves, just focus on wailing on him and using hypers when you want to. Also hitting his head does more damage, so super jump(press down then immediately jump) and hit his face. Hitting his face also breaks him out of his attack/attack animation sometimes, too.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
MGS2 is mostly awesome, there's some tedious relationship talk, but otherwise it's all golden.

Nope.avi

That's when the story goes pearshaped because Kojima wasn't told no.

MGS3 removed all that. Only for MGS4 to bring MGS2's plotlines back and shat all over MGS3. Peacewalker continued that shatting on MGS3.

So basically:

MGS1/3 happened. There was no MGS2/4/5 LALALALALALALALALALALALA. I CAN'T HEAR YOU. LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

(Though Peace Walker from a gameplay standpoint was okay)

I can't beat galactus :(

Sentinel, Ironman, Ryu.

Build to 3 Hyper.

THC his ass. Moreso if you have damage set to highest.

NOW NO ONE HAS ANY GOD DAMN EXCUSE NOT TO BUY THIS GAME NOW!!!

No subtitles.

Check please.

ZeroAKA

But it comes out in March now... There are shitloads of games out in March. Would do better in Feb. SCEE usually does decent advertising anyway
I haven't been keeping up with Vita news. What's coming out in March besides Sly and the two Tecmo games?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I've got kind of a Vita-depression after I've finished P4G. Damn, that game was good.

It's the best game on the system right now.

I had about 130 hours and two playthroughs trying to get the platinum, but I missed that damn book trophy both times because it's so god damn stingy with its requirements to get all the books from the Strength S. Link.

I took a little break from it because I wanted to finish up some other games.

Kerub

Banned
It's the best game on the system right now.

I had about 130 hours and two playthroughs trying to get the platinum, but I missed that damn book trophy both times because it's so god damn stingy with its requirements to get all the books from the Strength S. Link.

I took a little break from it because I wanted to finish up some other games.

I'm going to watch the anime then I'm jumping right into my second playthrough. Other Vita games am cry.

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
Nope.avi

That's when the story goes pearshaped because Kojima wasn't told no.

MGS3 removed all that. Only for MGS4 to bring MGS2's plotlines back and shat all over MGS3. Peacewalker continued that shatting on MGS3.

So basically:

MGS1/3 happened. There was no MGS2/4/5 LALALALALALALALALALALALA. I CAN'T HEAR YOU. LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
Yeah but... MGS2 is more fun than 3. Its arcadey stealth action works a lot better than 3's anything goes cakewalk to the end.

For those of us who don't care for any of Kojima's autofellatio, that's what matters.

You still have
several dungeons to go

That's good to know. I haven't had any difficulty issues with the game up till this point though.
the dude is just really freaking tough to beat for me
I've been avoiding spoilers like the plague though, I'm really into the story haha hopefully I can find other games that are just as engrossing.

kiyomi

I feel that way about Everybody's Golf. I can't putt or use spin effectively for shit and it makes the game rather difficult.

Still can't put it down though, I wish they'd release some DLC for it.
Yeah, that Kat DLC for Japan would be instabuy material.

Really need to get round to playing more of the single player, for the sake of dumping HI IM MARTHA, if nothing else.

Referral update. Got a couple gaffers who accepted yet the site won't take their serial numbers to complete the referral. Maybe I should try giving Sony a call about this.

Referral update. Got a couple gaffers who accepted yet the site won't take their serial numbers to complete the referral. Maybe I should try giving Sony a call about this.
Quick question,
I don't think I ever registered my vita since the referral website says my ID is invalid. Couldn't I technically act as if I bought it recently as someones referral?

Shoyz

Quick question,
I don't think I ever registered my vita since the referral website says my ID is invalid. Couldn't I technically act as if I bought it recently as someones referral?

I've read you need to register your serial number to your account before it'll let you sign up, but probably.

I should be getting mine on Monday which is a used unit but provided it hasn't been registered I might be able to be someone's ref as well.

I've read you need to register your serial number to your account before it'll let you sign up, but probably.

I should be getting mine on Monday which is a used unit but provided it hasn't been registered I might be able to be someone's ref as well.
Interesting. I wouldn't mind finding out.
Both people get the PSN credit, right?

Mr E.

Yeah, that Kat DLC for Japan would be instabuy material.

Really need to get round to playing more of the single player, for the sake of dumping HI IM MARTHA, if nothing else.

TBH I couldn't give a shit about characters, more courses please. Kat can go and do one.

kiyomi

TBH I couldn't give a shit about characters, more courses please. Kat can go and do one.
The standard characters are awful though. Kat would be fun. Although yeah, some courses would be nice too! Maybe a nice GR inspired one, built like Vendecentre or Auldnoir.

Any DLC in the west would be appreciated. Remind us we exist.

Mr E.

Just realised at 3 am the Golf lobby has at least 15 in a lobby.

Well there's something for my toothache.

Edit any Vita golfers want to add me feel free.
ID. spagetti69.

So it looks like you want to use the numbers on the left of you unit. XX123456789-PCH1001 the first 11 are the numbers it wants. Those are the numbers you use when you resister it at at the playstation website also. If anyone wasn't to join in shoot me a pm.

Sooooo close to getting %100 in Motorstorm. Finally finished Pro AM. Just need to knock out those carnival tracks now :p Then it's more Persona, and soon my DJMAX comes! I AM EXCITE

Top Bottom