• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita TV $20 @ BestBuy

Chesskid1

Banned
GrrgKBS.png

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-ps-tv-hardware-vte1001-multi/6731028.p?id=1219238018522

alf717

Tempting. Looks to only be the Vita TV and nothing more. How is PSone emulation and is it difficult to do?

Seriously, why didn't they call it the Vita TV instead of PS TV. PS TV can be both misinterpreted as the 3D PlayStation TV Sony released in 2011, and the Play TV receiver/recorder thing.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Where mah Canadian version of this deal breh

n0razi

I keep mine in my car.. i have instant access to my PS4 wherever there is a decent internet connection.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Seriously, why didn't they call it the Vita TV instead of PS TV. PS TV can be both misinterpreted as the 3D PlayStation TV Sony released in 2011, and the Play TV receiver/recorder thing.
People have to know what a thing is to get confused mixing them up.

You're a hero, OP. Trying to decide if I want a third VTV. My friend has my first one but I'm gonna take it back soon since he's not using it. The second one now goes to a younger sibling... I could get a third for the other younger sibling. Or maybe give em my old Vita. Dunno. I'll decide tomorrow.

If they have another one the shelf I'm going for it.

prag16

Banned
This is the bare bones one with no controller? How do you operate it without a controller? I probably have an extra DS3 laying around, but just wondering.

DooD1234

At $20 I might bite but I need to know what does a Vita TV do exactly? Just play certain Vita games on a TV? Sony never made it clear to me what it is and it seem to me they never even bothered to market it at all.

Finally bought one. Will play Trails of Cold Steel on my TV.

At $20 I might bite but I need to know what does a Vita TV do exactly? Just play certain Vita games on a TV? Sony never made it clear to me what it is and it seem to me they never even bothered to market it at all.

Can play a ton of Vita/ PSN games on your TV. Also lets you play your PS4 remotely.

nikos

I really don't need this, as I have a Vita, but it's hard to not purchase at this price considering I spent more on lunch today. Ugh

I'll probably buy one of these to play P4G and Ys on my TV. I have a question, though. You can use these to play Vita games without needing a Vita tied to your account or anything like that, right? Stupid question but I might grab one for a friend since he can't afford a Vita but really wants to try P4G.

$20 for a Persona 4 machine is alright

I'll probably buy one of these to play P4G and Ys on my TV. I have a question, though. You can use these to play Vita games without needing a Vita tied to your account or anything like that, right? Stupid question but I might grab one for a friend since he can't afford a Vita but really wants to try P4G.

Yep

Top Bottom