• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Voodoo Vince Remastered (XB1/PC, Early 2017)

jet1911

This is amazing!

MS truly has many great titles in their catalog! I hope with SCORPIO and Spenser fully being behind it, they start to once again take risks by looking at their IP'S.

MS should also remaster this beauty! This game was way ahead of its time!

maxresdefault.jpg

They should remaster the first one too.

can we get Phil to convince SEGA to bring back JSRF too

I know you're reading this man. Walk onto your next stage in a GGs shirt

Now we just need

Crimson Skies
Mechassault 1&2
Brute Force
Azurik
Tao Feng
Kakuto Chojin

What other MS (dev or published) excsluives did the XB1 have
I'd buy a remastered Kung Fu Chaos or Midtown Madness in a hot minute too. (Buffy the Vampire Slayer too, but we're getting into wildly unrealistic territory here.)

Thrilled about Voodoo Vince getting the remaster treatment, and I'm in on day one. Loved, loved, loved this one on the original Xbox.

Was this game any good? I dont remember much about it.

Also where is Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge? I want my swash buckling plane flying video game.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Never played it aside from a demo maybe, but looking at impressions, I think I will support the OG Xbox title remaster cause.

I do still own my OG Xbox with all of my games and such too.

It would be doubtful, but dear God if this somehow led to a perfect remaster of a Ninja Gaiden + Black combo...

KORNdoggy

Was this game any good? I dont remember much about it.

Also where is Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge? I want my swash buckling plane flying video game.

It wasn't amazing. Like, don't expect something on the level of psychonauts. But it had a great style and a ton of charm. This is welcome news. Hopefully the remaster is decent.

jbug617

Banned
Phil was pushing to make sure it happens
@XboxP3: @LudwigK I can't take credit, it's Clayton doing to work, let's just say I've been a strong supporter internally to make sure it happens.

I'd buy a remastered Kung Fu Chaos or Midtown Madness in a hot minute too. (Buffy the Vampire Slayer too, but we're getting into wildly unrealistic territory here.)

Thrilled about Voodoo Vince getting the remaster treatment, and I'm in on day one. Loved, loved, loved this one on the original Xbox.
Omg the xbox Buffy game was amazing. Definitely would love it.

It was a fun game and it came out at a time when I think the 3d adventure platformer was starting to fall by the wayside. Don't think I'd play it again, but for anyone that's a fan of that genre and hasn't played it, it'd be worth checking out.

dlauv

Damn. I just bought this on Xbox two months ago.

Most of its joke fall painfully flat, but the controls are pretty great. Bog standard 3D platforming tho.

Aaron

Fun game. Not sure how platformers will do these days.

Now bring back the Otogi series you MS bastards.

Salty Hippo

Good initiative, hope this is just the start. Many good games on Og Xbox that can't be played anywhere else, remaster them all.

cakely

Hilarious. Also, it's ... not really that good of a game, honestly. And like Blinx the Time Sweeper, it didn't really fit the Xbox demographic that well.

Top Bottom