• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Walking Dead Season 2 not coming to consoles in NZ?!

Dang0

So, I was waitin up late last night, partially to watch nintendo direct and partially to play Walking Dead Season 2, but by the end of it, walking dead still wasn't up in NZ, so I went to bed. Got up this morning, still not up, so I go about my day, do my christmas shopping, go see a movie, come back at about 6pm, still not up. I figured it would come out tomorrow, so I look up online to see if there was an NZ specific release date, and I found a thread of a kiwi asking Xbox Supports twitter, and them saying its not supported in NZ!

So I poke around a bit more and find a release list on Uk's PS magazine site

http://www.officialplaystationmagaz...ason-2-minecraft-gta-5-whale-shark-cash-card/

The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1: All That Remains (Trial Available)
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in New Zealand and Russia

What the hell, so is it delayed in NZ? Is it not coming at all? It was annoying enough that NZ had to wait ages to get the first season, due to Aus's lack of r18 ratings (even though NZ has always had r18 ratings for games), but now we may not get season 2 at all even though its almost everywhere else INCLUDING aus?

So now if I want to get it, I have to make an overseas account? What the hell, I'm so #&*@ing pissed!

Sorry, just needed to vent.

Top Bottom