• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

Dipshit gets fired from job for participating in lewd conversation.

Bigger dipshit still has a chance at running the country for saying worse things in same conversation.

Dipshit gets fired from job for participating in lewd conversation.

Bigger dipshit still has a chance at running the country for saying worse things in same conversation.

We're hoping the people of this country in November suspend his ass too and send him packing into a cave somewhere.

Squire

Banned
Trump continues to make himself look like a monster.

He'll be lucky to go back to AC, honestly. The Today Show dream is dead.

I honestly didn't know that Access Hollywood still existed. That probably speaks more about me than anything else.

I did, but I had no idea Billy was promoted until this week. I've seen bits and pieces of the show by chance the past month or so and it's always been Kit and a female co-host. I thought he took time off or something.

ascii42

The PS3 lost Sony all the profits they accumulated over PSP, PS2 and PS1 and leveled the exclusive playing field between console competitors. I might have used hyperbole, but in the end that's what matters to a business - how big of a financial loss it was. It was a failure in business terms.

Likewise, this campaign is over, and the way we're gonna determine how right this is is the polls and how bad he loses on election day. He's going to get demolished, and nobody will care how "remarkable" it was that this man with zero political experience won the Republican primary.

So what you're saying is the Republican party will have a great candidate in 2020. I sincerely hope so, actually.

hokahey

Looking forward to the N word tape so I can explain to my black friends that no actually we don't all talk like that in private. Thanks Trump for making me have to explain all this shit to my eight year old.

Evangelicals have demonstrated that they only read the cliffs notes of the old testament.

My eight year old knows nothing of the dirty details. It's mostly up to you what your 8 old is exposed to.

riotous

Banned
giphy.gif

Tiffany not a tic tac fan.

I really can't relax until he's officially defeated. I have relatives on my Facebook newsfeed crying about some government conspiracy to ruin their lives...

...while I'm over here genuinely worried that he'd nominate a Supreme Court justice that would invalidate my marriage.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
My eight year old knows nothing of the dirty details. It's mostly up to you what your 8 old is exposed to.

K super dad. I am talking about bbc news stories on 8am radio broadcasts. Not like I'm giving her drudge and huffpo RSS feeds.

I was fine... With the women
That I would make fun of now and again.
I was fine, cause I knew.
That anything I said wouldn't matter until you came and we fought like it was some silly game.
Over nothing, cause I knew that after all my shit Id never thought I'd lose.

Its over, isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it over!
Its over, isn't it, isn't it
Isn't it over!
You won! America has chose you!
They loved me but now their gone!
Its over, isn't it, why can't I move on?

Hate and glory, no invention, racist comments for their attention.
Out in spotlight my potential
bigoted, sexist, mentally unstable.

Who am I in this world without money?
Petty and dull with the nerve of a donkey.
But what does it matter its already done!
Now I must stand here pointing with my gun!

Its.... Over isn't it, isn't it?
Isn't it over.
Its over, isn't it? Isn't it?
Isn't it over!
YOU WON. AMERICA HAS CHOSE YOU.
THEY LOVED ME BUT NOW THEIR GONE!
Its over isn't it... Why can't I move on.
it's over isn't it...? why cant I... Moove of oonn.
LOL

Supast4r

I completely agree with this. But I'm watching CNN now for the first time in years, how are some of these anchors not understanding that it's over? "It's not over, look, Hillary raped a billion people, Trump is the president the American people want."

Like, how are CNN employees saying this shit? How is this acceptable, to support this man? People should be fired for defending this shit, that's the true political correctness crime going on right now.
Saying it's over doesn't allow the media to have their close race so people consume media. In truth trump never had a chance if you actually look at electoral college math

Supast4r

Holy shit? Footage of Trump saying the N word? Mark Cuban really needs to invest!
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/10/09/is_there_apprentice_footage_of_donald_trump_saying_the_n_word.html?client=safari

Of course trump will sue but he could easily lose that in a day if Trump were elected/the economy tanked.

Civic duty!

Trump has KKK supporters. The white Christian conservative males doesn't care if he says the n word after all the other stuff he has said lets be real here. His recent comments stuck to him because white Christian conservative males are afraid for their family wellbeing with his recent comments. Definition of white privledge.

Magni

The good all days when we though Arizona and Georgia would go blue... :'(

Hopefully this and the gazillion other reasons Trump is unfit are kept in mind by the electors today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom