• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiba5

N4jwznS.jpg

This has to be a Poe. Please tell me it's a Poe.

I'd actually prefer that this n-word video never be released because all it will do is give his supporters cover to say the word ad nauseum under the guise of trying to have "frank discussions" about the word while simultaneously hand-waving the significance of its meaning because "racism is dead".

rjinaz

The funny thing is that this belief "it´s over, Trump can't win, Hillary will destroy Trump..." is Trump's only chance to win

Nah. Trump's only chance to win happened when the FBI didn't press charges.
Or 11 years ago when he didn't make that tape.

Otnopolit

The funny thing is that this belief "it´s over, Trump can't win, Hillary will destroy Trump..." is Trump's only chance to win

I disagree at this point. I think people hate Trump enough to bury him into the ground with votes REGARDLESS of how well the prospects look for Clinton. It's a strong message to misogyny and the policies of discrimination.

At this point it's pretty stupid for Trump to not drop out. Who knows what other shit is about to leak, it'll seriously fuck up his brand if it's even worse than the pussy grab tape.

rjinaz

I disagree at this point. I think people hate Trump enough to bury him into the ground with votes REGARDLESS of how well the prospects look for Clinton. It's a strong message to misogyny and the policies of discrimination.

And this doesn't even consider how many people will go out there to vote for the 1st female president. Yes, it's a big deal!

Link

The Autumn Wind
So let me make sure I've got the logic straight.

Hillary is disqualified from becoming president because Bill allegedly sexually assaulted women.

Donald Trump sexually assaulting women shouldn't matter to him becoming president because Bill also did it.

That's some amazing cognitive dissonance.

Yup he has no chance of victory, this scandal is unprecedented in modern presidential politics, and there is no chance Trump does well at the debate tonight. Republicans behind the scenes almost to a man say this is over, and all Democrats too. The polls suggest it is over, and real life suggests it is over.

It is over. Over. There's really no argument otherwise now. I mean even before this event it was pretty much over. Now it's like we can sit and laugh about how we all thought this man was some sort of threat rather than a ridiculous manchild who would implode during the election.
Fuck if this anything like the PS3/Sony we are fucked (sorry the tone was too similar for me not to notice )

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicasimeone/apprentice-legal-fees?utm_term=.qu1PlmLKKy#.kuL0m5kNNx

Maybe this has already been posted, but a friend of mine sent this to me just a little while ago. I'm thinking this footage may be seeing the light of day sooner than later.

Even still we don't know if those tapes even exist, don't know if any people that hate trump have enough access to the footage to be able to leak it, and don't know if those people are willing to go through the hassle of court and potential damage to their careers.

So let me make sure I've got the logic straight.

Hillary is disqualified to be president because Bill allegedly sexually assaulted women.

Donald Trump sexually assaulting women shouldn't matter to him becoming president because Bill also did it.

That's some amazing cognitive dissonance.

Are you surprised? Medaling in mental gymnastics is pretty much a requirement to be a Republican nowadays.

Amir0x

Banned
Fuck if this anything like the PS3/Sony we are fucked (sorry the tone was too similar for me not to notice )

The PS3 lost Sony all the profits they accumulated over PSP, PS2 and PS1 and leveled the exclusive playing field between console competitors. I might have used hyperbole, but in the end that's what matters to a business - how big of a financial loss it was. It was a failure in business terms.

Likewise, this campaign is over, and the way we're gonna determine how right this is is the polls and how bad he loses on election day. He's going to get demolished, and nobody will care how "remarkable" it was that this man with zero political experience won the Republican primary.

Even still we don't know if those tapes even exist, don't know if any people that hate trump have enough access to the footage to be able to leak it, and don't know if those people are willing to go through the hassle of court and potential damage to their careers.

Totally true, so we'll have to wait & see. But I'm thinking that the more the possibility of this footage existing hangs around, someone will pull that switch.

That is, again, if the tape exists (I'm thinking it probably does; but I'm not 100% sure so I won't just assume it's a fact). In any case, this is going to be a very interesting month, that's for sure.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Looking forward to the N word tape so I can explain to my black friends that no actually we don't all talk like that in private. Thanks Trump for making me have to explain all this shit to my eight year old.

Evangelicals have demonstrated that they only read the cliffs notes of the old testament.

Looking forward to the N word tape so I can explain to my black friends that no actually we don't all talk like that in private. Thanks Trump for making me have to explain all this shit to my eight year old.

Evangelicals have demonstrated that they only read the cliffs notes of the old testament.

Just say that you had no time for slurs between all of your locker room talk.

FStubbs

Really makes me wonder how this whole thing has been for ratings, like raw numbers. Not just CNN but pretty much every television station.

I'd say of the major news stations, they're all driven by ratings except FOX. FOX is an arm of the GOP and exists to advance their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom