• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhorse Studios will reveal their next game April 18th

mortal

Gold Member
Hopefully, they can sidestep all of the culture war bullshit and do their thing, but who am I kidding...

Outlier

YAS! Deliverance (although flawed) is still a great experience, for what it's going for.

Can't wait to see what they reveal.

Outlier

lets hope they dont go woke and re-write history from some niche perspective.
All they really need to do is nail the combat, make the story more interesting, and improve the animations.

THey've had plenty of time to at least do two of those.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Jesus Christ be praised, this is great news!

Played the first game earlier this year and it's amazing. Lots of jank, mostly when it comes to the combat, but still a very immersive and well written RPG. I specially liked the quest design, as they are meant to show you different views and matters of medieval times. You get stuff with the church, heretics, pestilence, lords and vassals, war, politics... and lots of dumb people, lol.

The only thing I didn't like was that cliffhanger of an ending. Hope they close the story properly with the sequel.

Top Bottom