• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros' SDCC Panel (The Thread! - The Sequel!)

DeathyBoy

Banned
Oh. Thought it started 40 min ago.

tumblr_mrac8jhtXn1qc3ju8o1_250.gif

Blizzard can do it at because Blizzcon is just Blizzard. SDCC is dozens of presenters.You would have to have most of if not all of the major presenters agree to the deal. If enough of them don't then there'd be no point.

Yeah I hear you but you'd think they would at least be able to convince the big hitters to agree. Get Marvel, DC, etc a fee of the big ones on board and give them a cut of the profits. You wouldn't have ti make every panel available. If they even got the biggest ones involved a lot of people would pay for those streams

a916

This thing is scheduled to be two hours long and Warner Bros has more than just DC stuff to hype. It'll probably be an hour before they switch over to nothing but DC news.

DC News will be 15 minutes... no way they have an hour of stuff for DC

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Peter Sciretta‏Verified account @slashfilm 1m1 minute ago

Holy Macaroni. Ready Player One looks so fucking cool. Iron Giant, Deloreon, Akira, Freddy Kruger. Wow. Cant wait to see this.

Steven Weintraub‏Verified account @colliderfrosty 1m1 minute ago

Loved the Ready Player One trailer they showed at #sdcc. When I heard the Willy Wonka music and saw Iron Giant I'm like fuck yes.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
"Ernest Cline's holy grail of pop culture"

*barf*

Spielberg doing masturbatory YA stuff for male nerds. Ugh.

Trailer features some spiffy visuals, but yuck. And it's going to drag The Iron Giant down into its muck.

Top Bottom