• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warner Bros' SDCC Panel (The Thread! - The Sequel!)

ShadyK54

Really liked that trailer. Love Wondy just blowing those doors out. Nice way to end with that Superman tease. I really wanted to see him lol.

Ashhong

Reported by THR which doesn't fuck around with sources like Comicbookmovie.com or something. Affleck has also been shown time and time again to make definitive statements on the production of DCEU films, specifically on The Batman, and then only a few weeks later we find out the exact opposite is occuring.

It happened once. And we don't know thatshit didn't just happen in between

That Lanterns mention in the trailer

10f7049e80d197193a9cf624eea3e8ce.gif

Also glad the Corps movie is still on the way

Effect

Wonder how long before that Aquaman clip leaks out. Not online yet so they might not release it. I hope they do though.

plushyp

I like that they are holding back from showing Superman directly. Btw, at 1:41 is Bruce looking at Supes hologram?

Vibranium

Banned
Yeah, Justice League is looking like a lot of fun. It's going to be more successful with the mainstream audience much more than BvS (which I didn't mind).

If Superman had the mullet and black suit it would be incredible, but I don't think that will happen.

Alright so I think I worked out a few things.

First, when Bruce is looking at the hologram of Superman I think he's examining Kryptonian biology to determine whether or not Superman actually died. I think it'll be kept a secret from the other League members, but my bet is that Bruce exumes Clark's body and begins regenerating him somehow - either through recovered Kryptonian tech or some other crazy Wayne-tech stuff.

This explains why Alfred is the first person to greet a resurrected Superman. Alfred is in the Batcave or somewhere nearby, which is where Supes was being regenerated. We know it's Superman because if you look closely, you can see the red cape at the bottom of the frame. (So much for the black suit! Although it would make a lot of sense for Superman to be wearing a black suit if Batman was the one to bring him back.)

Jombie

Reeve's is one of the best minds in Hollywood right now, so it's exciting that Affleck seems to be hanging around for it least The Batman. Reeve's will get a much better performance out of him than Snyder..

Shot of Ocean Master's Army from the Aquaman footage.

yR7LTzp.jpg

Wonder if Marvel will release the Infinity War trailer shown off at D23 to counter JL.

It ain't a competition. If they feel it's too early to show, there's no reason to rush it.

There's a Thor Ragnarok coming later today, though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Kinda disappointing that they didn't even mention Tomb Raider.

There was nothing on it? That's weird. It comes out March 2018, this is the only time it would get shown off at comic con. Maybe they're saving it for some dumb gaming event or cross promotion ZZZZZ

iddqd

Bruce: "Superman was a beacon to this world. He didn't just save people, he made them se the best parts of themselves"

I would have love to have seen a movie about that Superman...

Just imagine the first 2 Reeves movies are canon and it has impact!

MartyStu

I see some very questionable CG that needs to be tinkered with. They have time, not much though.

I also hear some retcons, but I think at this point, retcons are good.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Shot of Ocean Master's Army from the Aquaman footage.

yR7LTzp.jpg

It ain't a competition. If they feel it's too early to show, there's no reason to rush it.

There's a Thor Ragnarok coming later today, though.

movie is going to be amazing.

akumu

Ready Player One seems like a nice addition to the WB movie slate. There's so much going on just in that trailer, though.. not sure whether that's a good/bad thing.

Top Bottom