• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watching a US Military member play TLoU…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilgrimzero

…and it’s making more worried for our armed services.

She completely falls apart in combat. She literally forgot she had the shotgun, given to her by Bill 20 minutes ago.

Stealth just isn’t an option. I mean, she tries.

She’s new to games so maybe it’s because of that. Some of us have learned to always look behind you when you start a new area. Always save resources until you need them. Etc etc etc. (Probably why I end up finishing FF games with 99 elixirs)

I’ve seen newer non-military gamers also not clue in on basic things that gamers with some years under them always do.

Maybe I expect to much from someone with actual military training when it comes action and adventure games.

It’s a fun watch but man watching her die 20 times before remembering she got a shotgun just moments before… it’s painful.

Bartski

Gold Member
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

FingerBang

She completely falls apart in combat. She literally forgot she had the shotgun, given to her by Bill 20 minutes ago.

She’s new to games so maybe it’s because of that. Some of us have learned to always look behind you when you start a new area. Always save resources until you need them. Etc etc etc. (Probably why I end up finishing FF games with 99 elixirs)

I’ve seen newer non-military gamers also not clue in on basic things that gamers with some years under them always do.

Maybe I expect to much from someone with actual military training when it comes action and adventure games.

It’s a fun watch but man watching her die 20 times before remembering she got a shotgun just moments before… it’s painful.
Hey OP, if a football player sucked at FIFA would you make the same comments? No, because it's stupid.
Would you send a COD player to war? No, because it's stupid.

Video games are not real life.

Post a link, we need to see this.

VN1X

Banned

This is proof that we should have mandatory IQ tests before being allowed to post, let alone make threads.

What an absolute fucking idiot you've shown yourself to be. Congrats!

poodaddy

Hey OP, I'm gonna blow your mind right now......ready?

When I was the Army, in an infantry unit mind you, some of the 11B's in my unit we're good at video games....and some weren't!! Gasp*

Check out this wild shit too.....not everyone who was good at Combatives could play fighting games!!!!!!

Hope you're still sitting , cuz I also had a buddy who was an MP.....and he was terrible at racing games!!

6170b5377b069c085b0991e5_ezgif-2-2260bc5d0d32.gif

Isn't this just the reverse of ye olde "Video games teach kids how to use weapons" argument? It's just as stupid, in any case lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom