• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WD just announced world's largest 400gb UHS-1 SanDisk Micro SD card

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
https://www.sandisk.com/about/media-center/press-releases/2017/western-digital-breaks-boundaries-with-worlds-highest-capacity-microsd-card

Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ: WDC), a global data storage technology and solutions leader, today announced its 400GB* SanDisk Ultra®microSDXC™ UHS-I card, the world’s highest-capacity microSD card for use in mobile devices.

the world’s highest-capacity card can hold up to 40 hours of Full HD video and features superfast transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s** to deliver premium performance. At this transfer speed, consumers can expect to move up to 1,200 photos per minute1. Additionally, the 400GB* SanDisk Ultra microSD card meets the A1 App Performance Class specification, which means that the card can load apps faster.

The ground-breaking 400GB* SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card features a ten-year limited warranty4 and will be available atSanDisk.com and other major retailers at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $249.99.

Top Bottom