• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Weird shit you do when nobody is around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk to myself. I always feel stupid when I get caught too because it feels embarrassing. I just hope I never go off the deep end and become that crazy old man who yells at someone who isn't there.

I like smelling my own body when i'm unwashed. Particularly the armpits, and I always think my ballsack smells like the wood they make pencils out of.

EL Beefo

As soon as the elevator door closes I jump up on the railings and get into awesome poses like a ninja or something. I then jump down right before the doors open and act like nothing happened.

BobDylan

when I smoke weed I have the best time hanging out with myself. I talk to myself and my dog a lot and tend to yell a lot

Chao

EL Beefo said:
As soon as the elevator door closes I jump up on the railings and get into awesome poses like a ninja or something. I then jump down right before the doors open and act like nothing happened.
Oh, that reminds me, making weird faces on the elevator's mirror. Mostly showing teeth.

wRATH2x

Banned
Chao said:
Oh, that reminds me, making weird faces on the elevator's mirror. Mostly showing teeth.
When I was 14 I was alone in the elevator, so I just pulled my dick out and let it hang. I put it back in 5 seconds before the elevator doors opened.

To this day I don't know why.

EYEL1NER

Well, it looks like I don't do anything TOO weird after reading this thread. Standard talking to myself, making weird noises for no reason, weird voices, etc. Sometimes I just like to move though, like if I am lying down on my side watching TV, I'll start rocking back and forth.
Just the feeling of movement is relaxing or soothing to me somethimes.

AFreak

Banned
Diablos54 said:
I always go up the stairs on all fours if no one's looking. I don't even know why, I just do. :lol
Because you evolved from monkeys mother fucker!

I do it too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom