• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf! |OT| Making Animal Friends Is Awesome?

FluxWaveZ

They were targeting flux and darryl. Flux was double dead. I would have given Ultron credit there.

Nice.

I basically targeted Flux because of this post which suggested his role might say "yo there's a serial killer" which would be likely for my targets.

Nice.

I'm going to think about this extensively, for next time.

But whatever, Town wins. I win.

I'm taking suggestions on that. I have to balance for whichever method we pick.

Did anyone strongly prefer Night start or Day start?

Is anyone opposed to Nights lasting 2 days, and Days lasting 3?

I dislike the waiting period of a Night start, but that's a lot due to the length of time, so changing it to 2 days would alleviate that. Would still suck if I ended up getting killed on N0; or anyone else.

ultron87

Only the princess actually had a warning of any kind in her role PM. Everyone else was warning by my Intro.

Remember? Some sick fuck is stalking people at night.

Funny because your presence in the game was obvious to anyone with eyes who looked at the first post in the thread.

Oh, definitely. Everyone else just kind of hand waved it though. Probably because no deaths happening on Night 0 was so unlikely, if the serial killer was a normal all target SK. His statement being so definite statement stood out to me and I had been told some people would be warned ahead of time. Guess it wasn't him but, hey, still got there.

Edit: My PM said:

"The targets that you have scouted include the following roles: Follower, Hider, Hunter, Witch, and Voyeur. There may be additional targets you failed to scout previously. Also, your actions in a nearby village have attracted some notice, and some members of town may already be aware of your existence."

If it came down to it I was going to do some nonsense roleclaim about being the Alderman who has the town census and knows some of the occupations of people in the town, but not their names.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It's very easy to panic as scum, Sophia, so don't worry about it. Live and learn. The moral of this story is that if you're scum, just remember to Keep Calm and Carry On. You ever wondered why villains in Hollywood are always British? That's why. See you in .5!

Palmer_v1

Did all of the persona people think she was joking? She was positive you would all be onto her. I also figured the veterans wouldn't let it slide for the most part.

Style

Banned

image.php

FluxWaveZ

Did all of the persona people think she was joking? She was positive you would all be onto her. I also figured the veterans wouldn't let it slide for the most part.

Not necessarily joking, and there is absolutely no way a Town-aligned role would pull what she did, but I definitely thought there was more to it than that. Like, panic or no, why would you do that after you've made a double vote on someone who would end up flipping werewolf, with a power that would be considered dead weight after it was done? The discussion would have no longer revolved around her at all, especially because of the assumption that "Mayor" was town-aligned.

Maybe masking us from an obvious werwolf who would have been a big loss to them if they were lynched in her stead or something. Either way, I would have been all for lynching her on day 2 if we were still unsure.

Palmer_v1

Oh, things are starting again this early, huh. Cool.

I guess I made a bunch of mistakes I'll need to look back on, since no Power Role should be under the heat I was. Though, I partly blame Town, too.

Yeah, I don't want to wait too long and lose any players. I have Ouro helping me write sort of actual fluff this time too!

Featuring Miller Bob of course.

Palmer_v1

Ouro should subvert his writing and just make it adorably friendly and non violent

So... I did joke that Werewolf round 2 would be a furry convention. and then i argued that this was all just a training exercise on the holo deck of the Enterprise. Next scum team was going to be Remus Lupin, Jacob, White Fang, and Michael J Fox, since the Holo Deck is clearly experiencing errors.

roytheone

Yeah, I don't want to wait too long and lose any players. I have Ouro helping me write sort of actual fluff this time too!

Featuring Miller Bob of course.

Judging from ourob his fluff in election with that postman, I expect to be depressed again when I read it.

RetroMG

So... I did joke that Werewolf round 2 would be a furry convention. and then i argued that this was all just a training exercise on the holo deck of the Enterprise. Next scum team was going to be Remus Lupin, Jacob, White Fang, and Michael J Fox, since the Holo Deck is clearly experiencing errors.

OMG do this

Fine, you get a Win, cause you were doing the noble thing, and playing for laughs.

Yaaaay :D

Also song for the reboot

EDIT:

Add in Jason Bateman from Teen Wolf Too and I'm sold

Swamped

Banned
I was considering dropping out at one point. The game got too personal, tbh. I am not build for this. ( ._.)

:( don't worry, it's never personal! Sometimes scum needs to discredit valid points town makes, or magnify errors that they make, so that they can win. Also, some townies take an aggressive approach to see how other players react. It's just the nature of the game, and of course there should be limits to this sort of behavior lol. I think the mod can step in if they deem it unsavory.

Top Bottom