• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf! |OT| Making Animal Friends Is Awesome?

Sorian

Banned
By the way, wasn't this not supposed to be a bastard game? Palmer totally put in the exact bastard role that Coppa came up with in MGS lol

Edit: Top of the page hype to call Palmer on his shit :mad:

:p

Coppanuva

By the way, wasn't this not supposed to be a bastard game? Palmer totally put in the exact bastard role that Coppa came up with in MGS lol

A game actually used a Doppleganger?! Amazing. Oh man I would've been so fucking hyped to get that role for reals. Shame, oh well back to Night Vale where we have Farmer John Peters and Cecil and maybe a glow cloud or something.

A game actually used a Doppleganger?! Amazing. Oh man I would've been so fucking hyped to get that role for reals. Shame, oh well back to Night Vale where we have Farmer John Peters and Cecil and maybe a glow cloud or something.

So first: holy shit I nailed that. Like I legitimately had no idea, I was the doppelganger.

Second: I'm now super upset that I won't be able to do the amazing double agent play I was planning. Because holy shit that would've been funny. Popping up in the wolf thread after that would've been great. Like "Hey sorry I killed your kid. But hey hows it going?"

Assuming of course I'd survived the night, which seemed a bit unlikely.

Imagine the fuckery

Just as an aside for Sophia who I presume is still watching. If you had kept the claim that you could only double vote once and then bussed the wolf pup, you would have actually been in a good place. Everyone would have assumed that you were a town aligned mayor with no power anymore (thus a useless target for scum) that would have coasted all the way until the end of the game. Juts my two cents for you. I hope you join us again!

Yeah.... that's why the reveal was just so out of nowhere. Like... you had to lynch an ally. Oh well, town got lucky. Everyone still would have believed the mayor claim.

Palmer_v1

Mine can only do it to someone who is dead. It's far less swingy!

It's the only role that is remotely bastard though, and only cause it's a kind of recruitment potentially.

Sorian

Banned
Mine can only do it to someone who is dead. It's far less swingy!

It's the only role that is remotely bastard though, and only cause it's a kind of recruitment potentially.

Fun thought, what if no one had died before D3 started?

Edit: I know how unlikely that is but I'm sure the idea had to have crossed your mind at least once.

Oh I also called that Style and Darryl were Power Roles.

I know there is another game but I want to ask if anyone else bothered noticing:

Ah that makes significantly more sense.

Darryl, I'll say this again. I don't believe you are mafia.

Personally, I'm of the opinion you are town aligned. I trust you enough to vote Flux.
Really though, calling someone a shit player seems to be a bit more than simple trash talk.

I'd also play devil's advocate and say that Flux arguing in self defense isn't anti-town. If Flux is town, keeping himself alive and convincing us of his townness lowers the pool of suspects we have. That's good for town.

I'm still likely to vote for Flux though.

Almost forgot.

UNVOTE: Style

Please do try to pay more attention to what people post though Styles. That's
Really how we win games, isn't it?

Look at the bolded. PR.

I felt it was super obvious with Style because of the broken That's and Really.

Warxard

Banned
So I got a PM from the NV mod saying the Werewolf game needed new people so I had to post here?

If this message is in the wrong place I apologize

cabot

Oh I also called that Style and Darryl were Power Roles.

I know there is another game but I want to ask if anyone else bothered noticing:

Look at the bolded. PR.

I felt it was super obvious with Style because of the broken That's and Really.

I hate breadcrumbs so much.

I must show this through my crazy straw picture

It wasn't written in the doc but was actually in my role PM: Princess was actually lynchproof, which is insane!

Anyway, may I suggest we actually have a longer first phase to accommodate for people who might be going out of town for the holiday that's coming up on Thursday?

Sorian

Banned
It wasn't written in the doc but was actually in my role PM: Princess was actually lynchproof, which is insane!

Anyway, may I suggest we actually have a longer first phase to accommodate for people who might be going out of town for the holiday that's coming up on Thursday?

That's not really insane, no one with half a brain cell would have lynched you anyway.

Darryl

Banned
I'm glad the game ended. Sophia outing herself made it really unfair for wolves. Also, I hated being a discussion leader. I doubted myself way too much. I constantly felt like I was being an idiot and misleading town. Let's reroll and do this again.

I'm glad the game ended. Sophia outing herself made it really unfair for wolves. Also, I hated being a discussion leader. I doubted myself way too much. I constantly felt like I was being an idiot and misleading town. Let's reroll and do this again.
To be fair, I think your play style really riles up new players. I know it irked me for a bit in Archer last time.

Sorian

Banned

Everyone should try it just once so that you can understand my mind.

Sophia

I'm still here. I wasn't actually reading the thread til about ten minutes ago out of shame. I've asked Palmer and Retro for access to the spectator thread for now. Palmer seems to have explained everything, so I'll just say that I really want to apologize for my actions. I didn't intend to screw up the game, and I hope you'll all accept (or at least tolerate) that. I'm sorry.

Believe it or not, despite the lies I told in the thread, you were actually my favorite player of the bunch.

Ourobolus

Banned
I'm still here. I wasn't actually reading the thread til about ten minutes ago out of shame. I've asked Palmer and Retro for access to the spectator thread for now. Palmer seems to have explained everything, so I'll just say that I really want to apologize for my actions. I didn't intend to screw up the game, and I hope you'll all accept (or at least tolerate) that. I'm sorry.

Believe it or not, despite the lies I told in the thread, you were actually my favorite player of the bunch.

fuggedaboutit

cabot

We'll be waiting for your return, miss.

giphy.gif

Sorian

Banned

You're good, no worries, poke around the thread ever since Palmer posted, we've been having a good time.

Don't worry about it, I know how tense it can get sometimes for scum (like when you randomly are bandwagoned in the last 15 minutes of a day despite having a provable claim). And it's 10x better than being inactive or not in communication with your partners, which isn't fun at all

Number 1 rule of being scum: STAY CALM

you already know that i WANTS u back (but no pressure) but YES I DO. Gafia needs Sophia! :D

Hey, don't worry about it. It's something where you don't realise how difficult lying is from the dark side until you have to do it. Especially for as long as these games last. Plus, better to do it right at the beginning than after a few day phases and throwing the game then, right?

FWIW, I thought you did pretty good. Definitely not on my list of top suspects.

*Splinter

I usually dislike them too. I just wanted to try it. But nobody seemed to even notice.
People aren't supposed to notice :p
If they notice it wasn't a breadcrumb it was a hint, and hints are bad mkay
You were my favourite! And I say that as someone who usually "plays against" the town leader

Sophia

you already know that i WANTS u back (but no pressure) but YES I DO. Gafia needs Sophia! :D

I'm thinking I'll play in some .5 or ONUW games, actually. We'll see.

Also, I gotta see the restart of this game because of the PersonaGAF madness anyhow. It'll be too awesome to miss.

Sorian

Banned

Also, I gotta see the restart of this game because of the PersonaGAF madness anyhow. It'll be too awesome to miss.

I'll hit you up when I start running ONUW again. I think we can ween you back into the swing of things. You were doing fantastic.

yepyep

you can have a seat with me at the spec thread and we can HOHOHOHO at the flailing players ^_____^

#dohohohohoho

Sophia

I actually want to apologize, I feel as though I might have played a part in this, even if only indirectly.

You're fine. It wasn't your fault. I should have immediately requested a replacement when I noticed the signs of a panic attack oncoming, but I wasn't thinking right.

No worries. I think, if it not for that last reveal you made, most of us would have easily bought that you were town, since you used your double-vote power on a mafia.

Top Bottom