• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Werewolf! |OT| Making Animal Friends Is Awesome?

I'm glad the game ended. Sophia outing herself made it really unfair for wolves. Also, I hated being a discussion leader. I doubted myself way too much. I constantly felt like I was being an idiot and misleading town. Let's reroll and do this again.

I liked your playstyle tbqh.

ultron87

I'm glad the game ended. Sophia outing herself made it really unfair for wolves. Also, I hated being a discussion leader. I doubted myself way too much. I constantly felt like I was being an idiot and misleading town. Let's reroll and do this again.

Battling with you got me more involved on day 1 than usual, so that was entertaining.

I'm still here. I wasn't actually reading the thread til about ten minutes ago out of shame. I've asked Palmer and Retro for access to the spectator thread for now. Palmer seems to have explained everything, so I'll just say that I really want to apologize for my actions. I didn't intend to screw up the game, and I hope you'll all accept (or at least tolerate) that. I'm sorry.

Believe it or not, despite the lies I told in the thread, you were actually my favorite player of the bunch.

Yeah it's all good. You didn't do it maliciously. Being mafia is very stressful.

Palmer_v1

Palmer tried to copy your game word-for-word and people caught on so he had to do a soft reset.

Edit: Oh man, does this mean that puppy murder isn't canon anymore?

All that was left behind in the wreckage of his little doghouse was his collar, and a tiny shoe that he liked to chew on.

Swamped

Banned
Palmer, i think i missed it, when are we expecting the game to start again? I think my activity will be low until Sunday (but i still want to start asap lol)

Sorian

Banned
That was hard for me guys, I'm sorry.

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Palmer_v1

Palmer, i think i missed it, when are we expecting the game to start again? I think my activity will be low until Sunday (but i still want to start asap lol)

I will be sending PMs shortly. We can probably start tomorrow.

Is anyone going to be completely unavailable due to the holidays? Tell us now!

I will be sending PMs shortly. We can probably start tomorrow.

Is anyone going to be completely unavailable due to the holidays? Tell us now!
I'm going to be out of town for pretty much the whole weekend. I'm not leaving the country, so I should still be able to login once or twice via mobile, but I won't be very active til Monday, earliest.

Fireblend

Banned
Oh wow. I didn't check any of the mafia threads today (other than NV) and just realized what happened here. Huh.

I'll be glad to join Werewolf redux. Way better than joiniing the game as a sub too! :p

Sophia

Pssh, it's just a puppy, who cares?

I care! I murdered a poor little puppy who did nothing wrong all because I panicked hardcore. And then I tried to get myself lynched!

I call myself an animal lover, but I'm really just the only true scum on the team. T_T

Good luck to everyone in the new game. Hopefully, it goes better than this one. D: I'll be rooting for my PersonaGAF folks on the side.

Palmer_v1

I care! I murdered a poor little puppy who did nothing wrong all because I panicked hardcore. And then I tried to get myself lynched!

I call myself an animal lover, but I'm really just the only true scum on the team. T_T

Good luck to everyone in the new game. Hopefully, it goes better than this one. D: I'll be rooting for my PersonaGAF folks on the side.

But statistically, they're likely to be enemies to some degree! You have to pick your favorites.

Sorian

Banned

I think your strat was hardcore awesome, it probably would have confused these chucklefucks if you hadn't also said you were a wolf :p

To be honest, I don't think you voting for Dave was the worst move. True you may have been able to save him by voting for someone else, which would have also demonstrated your power. But I think that while some would have still considered you to be potentially mafia even with a double vote power, nobody would have really considered you mafia after using that power to seal the fate of a mafia member.

Sorian

Banned
To be honest, I don't think you voting for Dave was the worst move. True you may have been able to save him by voting for someone else, which would have also demonstrated your power. But I think that while some would have still considered you to be potentially mafia even with a double vote power, nobody would have really considered you mafia after using that power to seal the fate of a mafia member.

I remember when Corn used to be so wet behind the ears and now look at him scheming.

I remember when Corn used to be so wet behind the ears and now look at him scheming.

I'm a little proud of myself honestly. My gut is getting damn strong since I was right about Darryl, Styles, and Cabot. Granted I may have just been lucky in my glorified guessing.

Oh and Makai, did you actually think my post count reasoning was dumb/awful/stupid? Or did you just say that because it was leading me further down the path of voting for Cabot? Because I hate to point this out, but that's exactly what it was doing. I even said at some point that after Ando was eliminated from the game, the only two people left in my "top 5 posters" club were Flux and Cabot. Which means my "25% of posters" (which was actually closer to 14%) eventually got me a 50/50 on finding 1 scum member by the end of Day1.

Meanwhile it would have also worked in both Election and Dangan.

I wonder if mafia will go super meta this game and just not post at all to counter this.

SalvaPot

Oh and Makai, did you actually think my post count reasoning was dumb/awful/stupid? Or did you just say that because it was leading me further down the path of voting for Cabot? Because I hate to point this out, but that's exactly what it was doing. I even said at some point that after Ando was eliminated from the game, the only two people left in my "top 5 posters" club were Flux and Cabot. Which means my "25% of posters" (which was actually closer to 14%) eventually got me a 50/50 on finding 1 scum member by the end of Day1.

I wonder if mafia will go super meta this game and just not post at all to counter this.

That is pretty simple, just vote for the quiet ones.

Makai

Yeah, your reasoning makes no sense. It worked because there was probably a scum among any 5 players.

MattyG

Banned
I'm kind of glad things got fucked up. I was an ordinary villager but I didn't really have much to say so I stayed quiet, but I had the feeling I was going to start being questioned soon. I don't do well under scrutiny.

Top Bottom