• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what a suprise psn is down AGAIN

• Thread starter Queen of Hunting
  • Start date

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
I thought the monthly fee was so they could improve their service...
laugh.gif

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Unmmm

It working I just logged in

logging in is fine, accessing store on console and website is not working. in game online features arent working either.

if you guys actually checked the link you would see it isnt just me either but ofcourse like everyone of these threads everyones like oh its fine, then 10 minutes later oh shit noooo

Are you in the US or the UK?
Driveclub tweeted out what sounded like partial/regional maintenance

Server maintenance: Several Sony WWS games including #DRIVECLUB are offline for maintenance TODAY 11am-5pm BST.

-griffy-

Banned
Is it just the store, or PSN as a whole? Store is updating today for the month, it's always wonky until things are fully updated.

Isn't working here in the UK, can't access the store on my PS4 or access any of the options for games when you push down on them.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
It's still up for me, but my download speed tanked a few minutes ago. Looking at 80 minutes to finish this Helldivers update, when it was originally expected to be 30.

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Down here too, UK, just kicked me off Elder Scrolls and when I tried to go back on I get a "Sign in to PlayStation Network to use netowrk features. (NP-31734-8)" every time. I can "sign in" and see my friends list, but I can't play any games requiring online it seems.

chadskin

Some services are experiencing issues: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Affected Platforms: PlayStation 4

Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to launching games, applications, and/or social features such as trophies, messaging, or friends list. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

Affected Platforms: PlayStation 4

Affected Services: You may be experiencing issues related to features on PlayStation®Store. We appreciate your patience while we address this.

Can we have some official rules on "OMG xxx service isn't working for me!" threads, please? An OT perhaps? Or an existing thread renamed to be an OT. Something.

Gestault

The login for the web-store and account management isn't working for me. "Sign In Failed" grey-text message. Northeastern US.

Bluenoser

https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network

Looks like it's having issues yet AGAIN

Does it really bother you that much to see a new thread about psn having issues?

When it is working for some/most, yes, these types of threads are akin to spam. If I log in and PS store wont load, I usually assume it's on my end until I test it completely. I certainly don't run to GAF and bitch about it.Even if it is down, it will probably be back up shortly. People need to chill the fuck out.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Can we have some official rules on "OMG xxx service isn't working for me!" threads, please? An OT perhaps? Or an existing thread renamed to be an OT. Something.

the fact people are wanting an OT shows how ridiclous and how often the service goes down.

Lothars

Does it really bother you that much to see a new thread about psn having issues?
No but even if it's not down for everyone someone is going to put up a thread bitching about it.

It looks like it is having problems for some according to the site but seems like most of the time it's not widespread.

the fact people are wanting an OT shows how ridiclous and how often the service goes down.
I've had the opposite experience from you with PSN since I've barely ever had an issue. So I don't believe it's common for everyone

Top Bottom