• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what a suprise psn is down AGAIN

• Thread starter Queen of Hunting
  • Start date
At least you guys have internet... still waiting for my norwegian ID number to even order internet. All I have is my phone and the signal is crap in our apartment yey ... /s

_woLf

PSN just went down for me in North America (Seattle). PSN websites too.

:(

I was just about to preorder N++ for the discounted PS plus price too. If I lose out on it...

gatti-man

This seems to happen way too often for a paid service

Sony needs to reinvest some of that psn money to first get a service that stays up and second up the overall speed. This is ridiculous. Was down for me last night in Austin Texas I'm hoping its up when I get home or I will have to PC game :*(

J4mm1nJ03

I pay for 75mbps and get 70-80 on all other devices including xbox. Psn gives me anywhere from 15-30mbps. Why? I just want speeds that I pay for. Is psn capped?http://community.us.playstation.com...nnection-speeds-are-slow-And-it/td-p/43853818

I haven't had good luck with either platform's network speeds this gen, honestly. I'm also on a 75 down connection and I've been redownloading Halo MCC for over 24 hours now because I suddenly couldn't get past the "Downloading latest matchmaking data" screen. I'm going to be very unhappy if that doesn't fix my issue, haha.

Top Bottom