• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are the Top 3 things you think about daily?

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I thought there might be some value in examining for ourselves what's generally on our mind and where is it leading us?

For some, it's the usuals: Death and Taxes.

Others simply live in the moment and let the world around them do their thinking.

For me, the top 3 things I think about on a typical daily basis, in order, are:

• Money
  • Food
  • Pussy

What about you?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Hrk69

I have inflammation in one of my lowerback nerves and I can't walk

I used to think about money and stuff but now I can only think about recovery, walking and social interactions

This is my second week laying in bed 🤢

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I have inflammation in one of my lowerback nerves and I can't walk

I used to think about money and stuff but now I can only think about recovery, walking and social interactions

This is my second week laying in bed 🤢
Aye, "health is wealth", as they say.

When I injured my back, I was bed-ridden for a solid week and I could only think about recovery and easing the pain.

I hope you can recover as soon as possible and get back to enjoying life, my man.

200w.gif

Last edited:

Hrk69

Aye, "health is wealth", as they say.

When I injured my back, I was bed-ridden for a solid week and I could only think about recovery and easing the pain.

I hope you can recover as soon as possible and enjoy life, my man.
Thank you <3

Shit is scary, I just woke up one day and couldn't walk. Luckily it's getting better but it really got me thinking a lot.

I'm hitting the gym and going to make drastic lifestyle changes when I'm recovered

Pejo

I keep hoping I wake up and there's some big news about a world altering event. Like confirmed public alien contact, breakthrough in Nuclear Fusion, finding out what's past the event horizon of a black hole, first successful dinosaur cloning, discovering the essence of a person's 'soul', etc.

Then probably women, then probably whatever the most prominent stressors are for that day.

Tams

Considering you made this thread, I can only assume you found a new job.

Do they know about your clandestine compulsion yet?

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
lol i was mostly kidding.

The real answer would be something like:
-What should I do with my wife when we get off work
- How far can I get in [x game] when I'm off work
- Should I bother playing piano tonight.

shit like that

Am I doing the man shit I should be doing?
Are my wife and daughter safe and happy?
What's for dinner?
My appearance (body dysmorphia)
I empathize with this one so much. My wife showed me a photo of me the other day and I was like, "WTF?" That's what I look like? And she said that my perception of myself is so skewed that I can't see the amount of progress and muscle I've put on over the last year or so.

It's so weird, I can take a picture of myself and see how bad I think things are but then someone else can take a photo and it just looks so much different.

Last edited:
Top Bottom