• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your fetishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big tits, fishnet stockings and pigtails.

image.php

maomaoIYP

I can understand the appeal of most fetishes, but I'm afraid I just can't understand why NTR is one.

in the fantasy are they the guy being cheated on, or the guy being cheated with?

In the fantasy I'm the guy fucking the some dude's wife.
It's the thrill of seducing someone's wife and the excitement of almost being caught.

Branson

Ass licking on girls. Actually licking that entire area in general. I could go for hours.

My current gf is a squirter, and that has been pretty fucking awesome too.

barrbarr

I like tall girls. They can be taller than me, but I don't want them to be too much taller than me. My preference is a girl who is 5'10-6'2. To be fair this is my preference, but if I find a girl attractive, and she isn't tall I don't mind. I think most of this, is my attraction to long legs.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Being choked, but always make sure to have a partner you can trust to do it.

Kurita

Japanese girls with big boobs
Stockings
Slim girls
Slightly chubby girls (I'm not talking about BBW and all that stuff though)

akira28

Well...if it had to be a true fetish...women. Need women in order to achieve the act. Now if we're talking sexual preoccupations, then I guess 80% of the stuff mentioned in this thread.

vv:perv.

Pau

I think I posted this in the last thread but: white dress shirts.

Just business/office attire in general. Love seeing my bf after he gets out of work 'cause of it.

Beardz

Having sex while the girl is talking on her phone.

Having sex while the girl is playing videogames.

Having sex with a girl wearing high heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom