• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What are your fetishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drazgul

Whaddaya got?

HYohmAV.png

thigh high stockings
thighs (obviously)
long legs
hips
butts
midriffs
short shorts
femdom
short hair
glasses
clothed sex
Missionary sex with the lights off, under the covers, holding hands for the sole purpose of procreation

I'm not sure if I have a fetish. I have the remarkable ability to get off to just about anything if I'm in the right mood.

I guess transgender, cum play, and monster girl hentai are my bread and butter.

malyce

Ass
Sexy Panties/Underwear.. I have such a fetish for a girl in a sexy pair of panties and/or sexy lingerie. It's like unwrapping a Christmas gift every time you take them off. Fucking your girl with her panties pulled to the side is so fucking hot.
Thighs/Legs
Breasts
Short/Tight skirts/dresses(fucking a chick from the back with a tight dress or skirt on just hugging her ass as you watch your dick dissappear and reappear is a beautiful thing.)
God I Looooove women.

Broach

Banned
Ass
Sexy Panties/Underwear.. I have such a fetish for a girl in a sexy pair of panties and/or sexy lingerie. It's like unwrapping a Christmas gift every time you take them off. Fucking your girl with her panties pulled to the side is so fucking hot.
Thighs/Legs
Breasts
Short/Tight skirts/dresses(fucking a chick from the back with a tight dress or skirt on just hugging her ass as you watch your dick dissappear and reappear is a beautiful thing.)
God I Looooove women.

Speaking of that. Source on Avatar?

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Women in business suits, who wear sheer thigh highs and high heels. Oh God...

What's wrong with Shota tbh. Like yeah having sex with a little girl is messed up, but Adult Women with little boys? What's wrong with that? Who didn't dream as a 10 year old and beyond to get it on with a woman?

It is messed up in the exact same way. WTF is wrong with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom