• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What do you think the "good news" about FF XV will be at Gamescom?

todo-mundo-boa-nova.jpg

Keym

I get the feeling people are vastly exaggerating how poor Final Fantasy XV is, if people think it needs a Realm Reborn kind of treatment.

When people like your online mutiplayer battle system better than the main game's, you know you screwed up somewhere in there.

LordKasual

Banned
When people like your online mutiplayer battle system better than the main game's, you know you screwed up somewhere in there.

or, you know, you are able to make improvements to past released things when you have months of feedback and retrospection to work with

that could be a thing

Forward

The only good news that could come about FXV, is that the next FF game will be XVI, and, like every other whole numeral title, NOT a direct sequel.

Kyzer

Banned
I get the feeling people are vastly exaggerating how poor Final Fantasy XV is, if people think it needs a Realm Reborn kind of treatment.

A PC version would be nice, but we'll have to see what comes up. I haven't been following news on the game, so I don't know what's up.

I really do think the story and presentation in FFXV are at a similar dismal level that should be fixed for the sake of the FF brand the same way XIV needed to be fixed. FFXIII had a better more coherent story, which is embarrassing. But yeah its not unplayable like XIV was during 1.0

Top Bottom