• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What does your Destiny character look like?

majik13

Comcast cut a line to my internet yesterday morning with no warning, 10 calls and several false promises later and they still havent sent anyone to fix it, so I dunno...... ;(

Timu

ibkAWnx58kANX0.PNG

forrest

formerly nacire
Was hoping to see some character's all geared out with shaders, etc. Where are all the lvl20 sleepless guardians at?

Any idea why the faces in game look so much worse then they do on the creation screen? even in FMV, there is a pretty stark difference it seems.

SRTtoZ

Rihanna and Angelina Jolie because of the lips.

My main complaint about the creator is you can't zoom out and see what the side or back of your head/hair look like.

Haven't had a chance to play yet, but after the Alpha and Beta I'm still pretty disappointed there's no facial hair whatsoever. That omission led me to build mostly female characters. I NEED MY MOUNTAIN MAN BEARDS DAMMIT.

Melchiah

Just hit level 20 and bought my first armor shader ("Provincial Royale") and it's actually pretty much my favorite color. Love it!

wquqYIi.jpg

Good looking gear. Hopefully there are shaders to suit my tastes. Here's my lady hunter. I like the look (and the discipline & strength bonuses) of the Cryptid gear.

VEHQz5Il.jpg

ySF5C8ml.jpg

On a side note, I was disappointed to see that the Bladedancer subclass starts from zero, instead of getting all the current XP of the Gunslinger class. I really don't want to start playing as a rookie character again, and the fact I chose hunter partly because of the subclass disappoints me even further.

I was trying to make mine look as dumb as possible. He (???) looks like a one-night 80's cross desser from Vegas:

(don't ask me why I took a photo of the screen, I genuinely forgot the PS4 had a share button).

That is the most badass looking Titan I`ve seen yet. Looking forward to unlock that stuff soon too. What`s the armor set called?

just random pieces from doing tons of strike missions over and over i kind of like grinding out for gear ...thats if the team sticks around after dying so much LOL but i've been fortunate to find good randoms so far.

mpgeist

Nice, I made a hunter look just like her in the Beta, but the back of her head was shaven, looked terrible every way but from the front. Is it any different now? I wasn't sure if it was as intended or a bug.

It still is shaven in the back. I would use that haircut but the back ruined it for me.

meppi

Nice, I made a hunter look just like her in the Beta, but the back of her head was shaven, looked terrible every way but from the front. Is it any different now? I wasn't sure if it was as intended or a bug.
Sadly the back of her head is still shaven.

Then again, I also have a hunter and will be starting a Titan soon as well, so I don't mind too much. Quite a bit of fun to create different characters like this. :)
Would have loved some more options though.

Top Bottom