• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What game(s) are you currently addicted to?

For me, it's still Breath of the Wild. I'm like 80 hours in and still have a couple unexplored zones, as well as only beaten 1 divine beast.

Still for me as well. I beat all the divine beasts, but I refuse to go after Gannon until I find every shrine and complete every side quest.

Algebrah

PlayerUnknown's Battleground. I have not experience such a thrilling multiplayer experience since Rainbow Six Raven Shield.

Persona 5 - new game plus ahoy, so much easier the second go.

Breath of the Wild - basically each time I play I start with a plan, and that plan goes right out the window when I see something curious in the distance.
Ultimately I end up on the other side of the map from where I had intended to go. Don't get me wrong, I love that this happens.

MK8 Deluxe - my wife and I are gearing up for some 200cc action after clearing the other cups.
It always starts innocently enough and devolves into the two of us inventing new cursing combinations in regards to the CPU controlled racers.

And finally, last but not least, friggin' Witcher 3 - on my third playthrough and I'm still in love.

maouvin

Walked away from Overwatch for the first time since launch to play Persona 5, and with that finished I'm back. Anniversary Event just made the return better.

Not addicted per se, but I do hop on WoW for a little bit and run some random BGs. I enjoy the casual PvP that the game offers.

Buzzi

A-Train 3D. There's lack of this type of games on handhelds but they are addicting as hell. Hope it can be a special experience like Calciobit was.

Rocket League. So much so that it is taking me the better part of a month to finish a game that shouldn't take longer than a weekend (
Resident Evil VII
).

MikeyB

Divinity: Original Sin.

Only finished the tutorial dungeon and hit level 2 and I am already thinking about builds for my next run.

What a fantastic combat system.

RPGCrazied

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - Its like Persona and Suikoden rolled into one, and I hear the sequel is even better.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
nothing really - nothing's grabbed me in a while, unfortunately

can i play Cities Skylines on PC with that console controller setup?

Capra

The Witcher 3.

Playing through Hearts of Stone currently and I'm constantly finding myself amazed by how CDPR manages to keep surpassing themselves. I can't believe I held off on playing this one for so long.

I've gotten back into Factorio in a big way. The game received a massive content update in April, but I didn't play much of it at first since the early game was so familiar and it was buried in the schedule by the likes of Mario Kart and Puyo Puyo Tetris. But now I've already taken a new file past the fifty-hour mark, working on what is already my best and most ambitious base to date. With the late-game now completely rebalanced and extended (the logistical and material challenges now escalate on a more consistent and interesting curve), I think this really could be the best base-building game I've played, and I haven't even fiddled with the newly added nuclear systems yet.

I still dip into Breath of the Wild from time to time, nearly two months after hitting the end credits with all shrines. (I've been playing with a self-imposed rule of no fast travel ever since, and enjoying the post-game tremendously.) At the moment, BotW and Factorio are racing each other to the 300-hour mark, though Factorio had a year's head start.

DTJAAAAM

Fire Emblem Heroes. I avoid just about every mobile-exclusive game, but had to try it since I like the franchise. Fell for the gatcha aspects and spent a stupid amount of money, but I'm still loving it!

Fury451

Banned
Rainbow Six: Siege.

It's really the only multiplayer shooter I've played regularly since it launched- in the past 6-8 months, I've dropped all other multiplayer shooters and focus solely on this.

PSFan

Yo-kai Watch 2, both Bony and Fleshy versions. I'm alternating between the two games playing Bony as the boy character and Fleshy as the girl character. I can't wait to get back to them, so much stuff to do. And yes, I own a Switch.

rezn0r

Destiny, badly, somehow still

Also I'd say FFXIV but I haven't done much in it in weeks. When I get playing it takes over life though.

I was addicted to Persona 5 but that has waned the last couple of weeks. I have been quite busy lately and have not had the time to play it as much.

Oscar

Overwatch and League of Legends is all I'm playing these days.

I'll take a short break from those occasionally to check out gems like Hollow Knight, but I eventually go back to LoL and OW.

Top Bottom