• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what is this pokeman saying from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomShaBom

Banned
battleofthecenturyrr4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaetzJ3dklU

Beezy

I'm the one that posted most of these and I'm sitting here in the school at the computer lab trying not to laugh out loud. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

:lol :lol :lol

This thread is amazing.

But I'm still waiting for the "I'm in ur fridge.... eatin ur foodz" pic. That's by far my fav.

Beezy

ronito said:
Oh come on. We've left out the best one:

batcountry3tvga0.jpg

I didn't have enough time to post that one yesterday. :lol

I'll see if I have any other cat pics when I get home, but I think you guys posted all the best ones already.

I too was under the impression that the original image was the creation of Kevin Grifford.

Also, this thread is not complete withouth a long cat.

mollipen

momolicious said:
imagine if the cat wasnt declawed :lol

Cats don't always use their claws when swatting at things, especially in a situation like that. The way the cat is batting at his head, claws wouldn't be very effective.

Kuroyume

Banned
carcats.jpg

There's a lot more at TheMots.org. It's best that I won't link to the gallery though because there's a lot of not work safe links etc...

Cats don't always use their claws when swatting at things, especially in a situation like that. The way the cat is batting at his head, claws wouldn't be very effective.

cats claws are insanely dangerously sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom