• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's the greatest wrestling gif of all time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leunam

If there was a compilation of the Spanish broadcasting table constantly getting destroyed in .gif form I would vote for it.

dg4M8GQ.gif

I'm a big fan of any gif that shows Misawa & Kawada trying to murder each other in slow motion;

ieLBL3YaD1E6N.gif

iUMxUSs4fYwRS.gif

Also, this one, because explosion matches are awesome;

iJF2C8rK0Qbna.gif

I'm a big fan of the one of Jericho walking down the hallway and turning his jacket on/off and the one where he just looks stunned and walks backstage.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nothing because like 99% of Wrestling GIFs are from modern wrestling which sucks.

These two easily. That McMahon walk is hilarious. And the Kinectimals one was during a MS conference I think. Someone asked someone to shop the wrestler on to the screen and a Gaffer whipped it up in no time. :lol

Did you quote me wrong? Because I didn't post that gif
KuGsj.gif

jred2k

We could have a whole thread dedicated to Stunner gifs. This one is a personal favourite. Does anybody have a bigger version?

502%20-%20beer%20gif%20stone_cold_steve_austin%20stunner%20the_rock%20wwe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom