• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace |OT| Trigger's (KLK/LWA) new TV series

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErichWK

I dunno. After thinking about this for a while. This was a really disappointing series. Nothing happened. Nothing ended. There was a hardly a plot. The animation was nice and all. But this didn't feel like the Trigger that created Little Witch Acadamia and Kill la Kill. Trigger is suppose to save anime from the mundane and cliche but this just feels like all of that.

If there is a season 2, Which I do hope.. I am sure it will be better with hopefully something. I would like to see them doing something original again, though.

chrono01

Really sucks for Chifuyu and Kuki, too young to be added into the harem. Sayumi is cool as hell. Tomoyo losing forever, and sweatingman.jpg at that preview.
Also:
Gw1danN.png
That background sighting of Mako!

I noticed that watching the episode [I'm a bit behind]. Needless to say, I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom