• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

When was the last time you went shopping in a physical store?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So when was the last time you went shopping in a physical store?

Oh and going to eat or to a pub or to get gas or something doesn't count. So like pumping gas or going to Starbucks doesn't count.

KaYotiX

Banned
Today, went to Target and Best Buy

I also go to a grocery store a few times a month.

Stores aren't dead, why does this sound like you think they are?

mike6467

Grocery store this morning. I also ran to Microcenter yesterday because I needed a 50 foot HDMI cable since my old one got damaged while moving and I didn't want to wait for a shipment to get my stuff setup.

Tuesday. I picked up Wonder Woman on Blu-ray at Target.

I do almost all of my shopping in person. I only get stuff online that I can't find elsewhere.

Went to Home Depot yesterday to buy some paint , sandpaper , and wood stain . I was also just at Best Buy getting a new phone and walmart to get some personal hygiene supplies .

All the time. I don't like buying clothes I haven't tried on. And yeah, you can return online clothes but it's a pain. I'd rather check it and buy it right away.

NewFresh

Im pretty sure people still go to stores, OP. There might be some that they stopped going to in place of Amazon, but people for the most part go buy their groceries.

A better question might be Has anyone forgone shopping entirely at physical stores for online?

I still have some leftover Best Buy gift cards from like 6 years ago, so I go there occasionally to buy Steam gift cards with them during Steam sales.

old

I'm going today to buy birthday gift. I have to give it to her tonight before she leaves for vacation so I can't wait for online shipping.

Yesterday.

I went to Walgreens and bought two of these for $2.19 each.

450.jpg

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
45 minutes ago.

Not everyone in the world lives the Amazon Prime life in the US. I couldn't even live the online shopping life in Vancouver and we're an infotech city right across the border from Amazon HQ.

Rocketz

Tuesday. Went to happy hour on Wednesday and the wife covered dinner yesterday since I was running late out of work. Normally I would stop.

If you're not counting grocery stores over the weekend. We went to Target to get some normal household supplies. (shampoo, paper towel, soap, sandwich bag, etc)

Top Bottom